Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082486 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dainty(f): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Good morning house, pls because of my ill health i cudnt make it to camp posted to jigawa but wud like to go with Batch A 2017, pls do i need to go to my school to report or is just for me to revalidate it on my portal when registration starts. Pls reply. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
dainty:
Good morning house, pls because of my ill health i cudnt make it to camp posted to jigawa but wud like to go with Batch A 2017, pls do i need to go to my school to report or is just for me to revalidate it on my portal when registration starts. Pls reply. Thanks
Kindly inform your school.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Agent23(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls when is batch A 2017 commencing

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 7:04am On Feb 07, 2017
hello room, Pls there is a mistake in my waec DOB, instead of 21st Oct, they wrote 23rd..pls will that be an issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sweetyme001(f): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Alright
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olumode9(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
who knows if Nysc 2017 batch A Senate list is out or when it will be out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Horlanrewajuh: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
My schools senate approved list is out for NySC 2017 Batch A

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ojtech8291: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Horlanrewajuh:
where did you check it?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Francobaresi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hello house...pls i jst got redeployed 2day...do i jst report straight 2 my new state or is there anything i still need 2 do @ my old state/ppa?
Urgent reply pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2017
Horlanrewajuh:
which school and how did you know

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mikeayus(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
yeah saw that of my sch too last week...i rep UNILAG

Horlanrewajuh:
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by publicrelation: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2017
CORPERS WEEEE!! Watch Ms. chief at Beat 99.9 FM & Naija 102.7 FM NYSC Concert for Lagos corpers 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2iChHMnAVs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikeayus:
yeah saw that of my sch too last week...i rep UNILAG

sowi was it pasted @ the sch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mansoorzannah: 2:03am On Feb 13, 2017
please if somebody finish scholl abroad in The month of April can he be enroll into NYSC in that month?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mikeayus(m): 2:23am On Feb 13, 2017
yea at the senate building 4th floor
tosins:
sowi was it pasted @ the sch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abidx22(m): 5:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Good morning
Please I will like to know the steps to take after successful redeployment from orientation camp. Is it true that the Corp member who got relocated will be the one to look for ppa himself or that nysc officials in the new state of deployment will use their own discretion to post the Corp member to any available place. Please urgent response is needed sirs and ma's
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by broBenjo: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Good day house, do we have any corper Doctor on this platform?
tosins:
which school and how did you know
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pators(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2017
pls when is the first batch for 2017?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Impecca(m): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Add up to the community of PCMs 2017 Batch A and B. https:///5cnSvdxvW3k2yyTqmZ5A2K
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Impecca(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2017
pators:
pls when is the first batch for 2017?
5th of June. classified information. Don't quote me anywhere yet.

https:///5cnSvdxvW3k2yyTqmZ5A2K Add up to d cloud of 2017 PCMs across Nigeria. or 08037208540( Whatsapp only)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by charlyazods(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - NYSC Only (2016 Batch B - Stream 2)

At eRecruiter Nigeria, our business is Talent! From Acquisition, Management, Mobility to everything that revolves around talent. We are like no other recruitment consulting firm. We are results driven, we believe in delivering value first to our clients. We are now looking to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant - NYSC Only (2016 Batch B - Stream 2) to join our company. The lucky Graduates will receive the best training designed to highlight their strengths and work on their areas of weakness to really kick start their Recruitment career.

The Role
- You will be responsible for resourcing and placing top talents with top companies
- You will be responsible for finding the talents using a range of methodologies
- You will be developing existing relationships with candidates
- Resourcing new candidates - networking, headhunting, database work
- Develop your skills to become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Build new client relationships - cold calling, networking, lead generation
- Advertising for roles using the specific client requirements
- Interview prepping
- Keeping up to date with Client`s specific requirements
- Giving candidate interview feedback

The Ideal Candidate
- You MUST belong to NYSC 2016 Batch B - Stream 2 just leaving camp.
- Must live/be posted in Lagos state
- We are very time conscious so proximity of residence to Ikeja should not be far
- We don't care about your class of degree, but we want people from a top university
- Graduates from a Federal university in Nigeria or Covenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.
- What's most important to us is your drive to be successful.
- Please note this is not a typical 9-5 job (there are some long days)
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must understand the sales process (Recruitment is a two way sales process - sell the role to candidates and sell the candidates to clients)
- We don't ask you to have any experience, but we want you to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- You must be very technology savvy. Technology is what drives our business.
- Your communication skills must be excellent.
- You must be very detail oriented

Benefits

- NYSC Stipend (Basic Salary)
- Bonus (Commission based on structure)

Other details

- We use a world class Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Cloud everything (emails, storage e.t.c)
- We are NOT process oriented. We believe only in results

Application should contain an updated CV and mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com or visit www.erecnigeria.com to apply.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olajidetoheeb(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Give me 10,000 make I correct am for u, and why on earth will u allow dat kind of mistake self, u get problem o wink wink wink@tosin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fecosequence(m): 12:35am On Feb 16, 2017
anyone posted to borno state. pls help me with info about our camping
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rukygbas: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2017
See what the Ministry of Women Affairs did to a Copper bragging of having sex with his Student.
http://www.dailyhitng.com/ministry-women-affairs-react-copper-bragging-sex-studentsee-picture/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by anniegold1: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gud evening, pls I nid sm clarifications . I finished April 2016 n our results was approved by Senate November same year, was still 29yrs+ then. Just clocked 30 this year's February, that is 2017.My questions is, am I still eligible to serve, I mean going wt 2017batch A. So bothered abt this. I nid answers ASAP. Tanx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bullabawz77(m): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Please i want to confirm sumtin frm whoever knws d ansa.. I hav a cousin dt graduated last year and is xpecting to go for 2017 batch A.. And now he got admission to further his studies outside nigeria.. Can he forget abt NYSC and go?? Or what are best advices for him... Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:21am On Feb 18, 2017
bullabawz77:
Please i want to confirm sumtin frm whoever knws d ansa.. I hav a cousin dt graduated last year and is xpecting to go for 2017 batch A.. And now he got admission to further his studies outside nigeria.. Can he forget abt NYSC and go?? Or what are best advices for him... Thanks
Sure he can, then he comes for the service year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.