Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082502 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by odogwu2007(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
how much do u think is enough for a guy inn the camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2017
olabodedavid:
please how can jamb number affect me as a prospective corp? I payed for regularization since February and till now jamb hasn't issued me a reg. number

Make sure your sch vc signs your ideminity form. Submit it to jamb and follow it up...make sure they uploads it...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by alashe24: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls I will appreciate if u can kindly put me through with this question my pep,I was mobilised by my school last year batchB stream2 and I did little out of the reg before I found out my date of birth exceed on my jamb detail,but now I have resolve the issue by correcting it from jamb and i receive the approved message on that same jamb number.pls my question is do I need any remobilisation or will I continue with my previous reg at were I stopped,tank u
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
pators:
do you have anybody in school to give us info

Dem paste correction list for student affairs yesterday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by alashe24: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls my peopl I will appreciate if u can kindly put me through with this question my pep,I was mobilised by my school last year batchB stream2 and I did little out of the reg before I found out my date of birth exceed on my jamb detail,but now I have resolve the issue by correcting it from jamb and i receive the approved message on that same jamb number.pls my question is do I need any remobilisation or will I continue with my previous reg at were I stopped,tanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suleiman0026: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
good day house, pls am a 2016 batch stream 2 corp member, I just got my relocation today but when i logged in to print my relocation letter a message was displayed that I need clearance from my state coordinator b4 I can be able to print my letter. Pls why is it so and what exactly do I need to do? thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by alashe24: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls my peopl I will appreciate if u can kindly put me through with this question my pep,I was mobilised by my school last year batchB stream2 and I did little out of the reg before I found out my date of birth exceed on my jamb detail,but now I have resolve the issue by correcting it from jamb and i receive the approved message on that same jamb number.pls my question is do I need any remobilisation or will I continue with my previous reg at were I stopped,tanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CellTabRepairs: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NG 30k). And it was still 12 PM. U do the sum for a month!. My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are learned, start small but grow it and employ others, u supervise.The same applies to this biz. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. U will see it! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc To view & get it, click my name and signature!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pators(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
toogbasky:

ahhh abeg help me with contacts abeg i no get anybody for there
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mikeayus(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
please are we to upload our original waec certificate during nysc registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mikealuta: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2017
I was mobilized and deployed last batch BT did not report to camp, is there need for my school to still upload my detail again b4 revalidation during online registration,?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pators(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
toogbasky:

abeg i need your number mine is 07064454693
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
pators:
abeg i need your number mine is 07064454693

07035719560, I dey enter Ekpoma on Tuesday to apply for my statement of result
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pators(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
toogbasky:

07035719560, I dey enter Ekpoma on Tuesday to apply for my statement of result
we will be in touch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by African101(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Any Info about OOU
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chibzu: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls, à friend was mobilized with this batch A 2017 but she wants to go with the next batch, what will she do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by noziz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

pls which are the best states to select in terms of low cost of living, state alawi, security and job opportunities. thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2017
How can someone knws he/she has a Date Of Birth Issue concerning dis NYSC ? Pls i need a candid explanation #Thanks
How can someone knws he/she has a Date Of Birth Issue concerning dis NYSC ? Pls i need a candid explanation #Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
pators:
ahhh abeg help me with contacts abeg i no get anybody for there

Oooooo boy our names don come out oooooh, aau
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preshivano01(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hv a problem.. jst checkd nysc portal and saw my name bt it was spelt wrongly instead of Onosedeba they spelt it as Onoswdeba.. wud this cause any problems? and if so can I rectify it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Maintain85(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Darkchocolate:

Sorry but you can't. You can try though...they will probably search you at the gate and they will probably find it and seize it (for "safekeeping" ) for you to collect it back at the end of camp. If you can risk that then go for it. grin ...I do t think the 'safe' in that word means anything to them...they probably won't even tell you that you can collect it sef. You know these soldiers and police people and their wahala so just jejjely avoid them.

Even if you do sneak it in, where will you leave it? Padlocked boxes can be cut open if the theif is really determined and knows there is a valuable laptop on the bag. As a rule of thumb, don't take any valuables you can't fit into your waste pouch.

No electronics are allowed. Cameras, iPads, irons, electric gas, laptops, ext cables...(how will you plug your laptop without an ext cable though).

You can always get a relative to courier the laptop over via ABC or something 2 to 3 days before camp wraps up. That way, you can go pick it up after camp and take it to your temp. Accommodation. You can thank me later for the idea! cheesy

I hope this helps cool

Thanks bro for all the experience shared thus far....my own question is can I go to camp with my clipper cus am hairy and my bears hitch me often.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IBBG(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2017
pls o, my cousin became 30years by october last year, and his result was approved that same october, is he eligible to go for service.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please help me. I have been mobilised for Batch A 2017. And camp is probably first week of June, now the challenge is, I would not be in the country from June . Guys please should I go on with the registration and just do stream B when I am back or is there a way I can leave camp two days after entering? Please what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
youngprofdguru:

You can only register after you find your name in the senate list on NYSC portal.

Please epp me. I have been mobilised for Batch A 2017. And camp is probably first week of June, now the challenge is, I would not be in the country from June. Guys please should I go on with the registration and just do stream B when I am back or is there a way I can leave camp two days after entering? Please what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pls does anyone have idea on service in Benue state? Do they pay regularly and how much?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by victory148(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
cutiem:
Pls does anyone have idea on service in Benue state? Do they pay regularly and how much?
please someone should answer cause I myself want to serve in Benue
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by victory148(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Please help me. I have been mobilised for Batch A 2017. And camp is probably first week of June, now the challenge is, I would not be in the country from June . Guys please should I go on with the registration and just do stream B when I am back or is there a way I can leave camp two days after entering? Please what can I do?
just delay your registration till like two days to the end you'll surely end up in batch b

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: Jeje247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.