Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) (3357 Views)

Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) / L / I Think I Am A Misogynist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by naijaboiy: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
esosa993:

thank you ..... I don't need to go back to any drawing board because am past that , if you like agree if you like don't agree am passing a solid message around,call it bull crap.....

there are many guys who have been rude to me on this section but does make hate men because of that, the reason I brought out this thread is because of people's bitterness toward women is so terrible here on naira land it getting too much.
What are you saying miss?

You are not on the same page with me. Like I stated before,some of the signs you listed as relating to misogyny are unfounded and cannot be agreed with.

I'm not that Dumb not to know what the full fledged meaning of misogyny is,and from what i've noticed you are simply taking any rude behaviour from a guy towards you as misogyny. That also is totally wrong. Someone can be rude to you for just the reason of being rude,not necessarily because you are a female.

Go back and make good research,don't deceive people. Until then,some of your points are utterly baseless and crap to me. undecided

Garrit? undecided
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
see as you just objectified yourself. Later now, when men start treating you like so, you'll start complaining that they are mysognist, abi?

I can see you've been looking for my trouble, but as for me I won't start any drama with you.... that's what matured people do
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
pulling through . . . Fairly nicely. Just woke up nii sef. angry
slept around six this morining. Having worked all night on an adamant laptop!

You nko? tongue
homework embarassed grin

worked on it like how?

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

What are you saying miss?

You are not on the same page with me. Like I stated before,some of the signs you listed as relating to misogyny are unfounded and cannot be agreed with.

I'm not that Dumb not to know what the full fledged meaning of misogyny is,and from what i've noticed you are simply taking any rude behaviour from a guy towards you as misogyny. That also is totally wrong. Someone can be rude to you for just the reason of being rude,not necessarily because you are a female.

Go back and make good research,don't deceive people. Until then,some of your points are utterly baseless and crap to me. undecided

Garrit? undecided

whatever rocks your boat..... I guess you are a professional in psychology
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
esosa993:

whatever rocks your boat..... I guess you are a professional in psychology
No,i'm not.
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

homework embarassed grin

worked on it like how?
hahahaha. Homework grin
make sure you finish it sharpaly o! cheesy

it's a new laptop. Configuring it for the internet, putting some media on it, customizing the interface . . . and so on . . . So forth. It's harder than you'd think. wink
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

No,i'm not.

ok
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
esosa993:

I can see you've been looking for my trouble, but as for me I won't start any drama with you.... that's what matured people do
lol cheesy . . . I don't even know what to say. It seems you already have preconcieved notions about me.

There's nothing i can do about that . . .
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
lol cheesy . . . I don't even know what to say. It seems you already have preconcieved notions about me.

There's nothing i can do about that . . .

k
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahahaha. Homework grin
make sure you finish it sharpaly o! cheesy

it's a new laptop. Configuring it for the internet, putting some media on it, customizing the interface . . . and so on . . . So forth. It's harder than you'd think. wink
I don finish wink grin

Harder than I'd think? See this one o. Who told u I've never done it before. I'm a computer whiz (?) grin

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by johnson232: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
esosa993:

thank you ..... I don't need to go back to any drawing board because am past that , if you like agree if you like don't agree am passing a solid message around,call it bull crap.....
there are many guys who have been rude to me on this section but does make hate men because of that, the reason I brought out this thread is because of people's bitterness toward women is so terrible here on naira land it getting too much.
@bolded, can u be more explicit.
Ego & self esteem is entirely different from misogyny, because a man doesn't tolerate insults from women isn't enough reason to term such a man a misogynist. I'm pretty sure u really don't know what misogyny is all about, have u been to afghanistan?

As regards nairaland, I think the awareness is increasing on daily basis, the rate at which guys tolerate poo from girls is dwindling, it has nothing to do with misogyny, but self worth...
Re: Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Whobedatte:
LOL checked anyway, You look good. Se daadaa lo wa?Can we be friends?

thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 / Your Take:joint Account Or Joined Wahala? / We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.