Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) (1774 Views)

10 Stupidly-satisfying Things All Women Want In Bed / A Note To Nsima Ekere By A Concerned Citizen / Happening Now: All Women KAI Brigade In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Donald3d(m): 1:18am On Sep 30, 2015
I am about so say something that will hurt so many people ,but its the truth,I just hate it when women ,ladies or girls go astray,I prefer it when men ,guys,or boys go astray ,not that I like it but its preferable because their(men) ills can be easily corrected,let me give you a reason for this taught of mine,if a girl goes astray,she becomes a bad lady,a bad wife,a bad mother,and she builds a bad home,a bad mother,as a repercussion, she has a bad home,confused husband and bad children ,which may include bad boys and girls,the girls would continue in their mothers line,the boys might end up being hooligans,and "night crawlers",fine boys ,if you know what I mean,and the trend goes on,but if a girl ,lady,woman is good,she creates this unfathomable peace and awesomeness,she raises wonderful children,she has a good home,and if her husband was raised by the kind of woman we spoke about above,she can change him easily as long as love exists,for those who think men can't change ,wait till you meet a wonderful and virtuous woman,why am I saying all this ,the peace of the world and hope of the world is in hands of women and girls(after GOD),whether you like it or not.So I am calling on all women,ladies and girls,we need you to be the best you can be for our sakes and the sake of the nation,our homes,our families,and the world,we need you guys.pls be your best say no to what needs to be said no to,say yes when its required,we can't do without you guys,whether we like it or not,whether you are our mother,wife,friend,or sisters,we need you,pls be good for our sakes,make the right judgments,take the right steps,I LOVE YOU ALL.*you are free to call me woman wrapper* Coming from a guy that has lived around women all his life ,one wonderful mother and three cool sisters.
To my future wife wherever and whoever you are I love you honey stay good for me pls
Shoutout to all the wonderful women I have met on Nairaland

Some of them are:
prettytasha
Aminat508

and to the ones I am yet to meet,
Donald is single sha,you are free to apply *winKs* I LOVE ALL WOMEN ,you all have the potential to be makers,please don't be breakers.Peace #DonaldHasSpoken

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Donald3d(m): 2:21am On Sep 30, 2015
I need more ladies to read this kindly share
legendgalas Blizzyblinkzy FriedPlantain firstEVA cocoberry dammyluv911 Mznaett nawtibownie prettythicksme Introvert Airforce1 Tosyn2much Favparis
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by timay(m): 2:38am On Sep 30, 2015
OK, just in case, land not for sale
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 30, 2015
A bad man is also bad for the family and society at large.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Donald3d(m): 3:37am On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:
A bad man is also bad for the family and society at large.
if he has an awesome mother,wife or sister he can change and become better or perhaps would not have being bad in the first place,I wrote not to bash ladies but to remind them of their importance,you guys are very important,very
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Donald3d:
if he has an awesome mother,wife or sister he can change and become better or perhaps would not have being bad in the first place,I wrote not to bash ladies but to remind them of their importance,you guys are very important,very
and you think a woman can't change if she has an awesome father and husband?
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Donald3d(m): 3:56am On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:
and you think a woman can't change if she has an awesome father and husband?
yes its very possible but the chances are less compared to when she has an awesome mother,women have a natural ability to persuade and convince,take for a example(please take no offence in this ,I don't intend to insult you or say bad abt ur family) how many times has your dad or brother or husband convinced you to do something,compare it with how many times your mum has convinced you to do or change something,how well has ur mum shaped you,compare with how well your dad or husband has done so ,except your mum is not so awesome (no offence) ,all in all men are shapers too,but women are better and more effective shapers . #peace
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Aminat508(f): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Waoh. I love this, thanks @Op

1 Like

Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Nice one @ op.

Am not perfect in all ways. Only trying 2 be perfect.

And i know am good
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by cocoberry(f): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Well spoken! Written!! Very true!!!
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2015
Well said!!!
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by legendgalas(f): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2015
nice writeup, God bless you for this and knw am well pleased to give my comments.
we the ladies can make the world a peaceful haven
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Mznaett: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Eye yam cuming sirgrin
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Aitee1: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Eye yam cuming sirgrin

Cum abi Kontinu...

Op no need for double standard, there are alot of men that are not husbands material, making a good home isn't the sole responsibility of a woman alone!!!

About your sermon whosoever has ears has heard or probably is aware of these facts already, I'll advice you preach to your male folks too let them change their ways, they should desist from investing in beer parlours and cheating on their faithful partners! angry
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Edipee(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Eye yam cuming sirgrin
Ima-Ima the changer. Strife for positive change o!
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Mznaett: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Edipee:
Ima-Ima the changer. Strife for positive change o!

Lol

Mind you,the 2nd law of Thermodynamic state that Energy cannot be 100% efficient since some are loss during chemical reaction..believe me that law is solely for me cuz my person changes anytimewink In fact,,when next you want to address me,ensure you use the word "Madam Energy" okay?
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Edipee(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
For your mind.
Mznaett:

Lol

Mind you,the 2nd law of Thermodynamic state that Energy cannot be 100% efficient since some are loss during chemical reaction..believe me that law is solely for me cuz my person changes anytimewink In fact,,when next you want to address me,ensure you use the word "Madam Energy" okay?
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Mznaett: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aitee1:

Cum abi Kontinu...

Op no need for double standard, there are alot of men that are not husbands material, making a good home isn't the sole responsibility of a woman alone!!!

About your sermon whosoever has ears has heard or probably is aware of these facts already, I'll advice you preach to your male folks too let them change their ways, they should desist from investing in beer parlours and cheating on their faithful partners! angry

Pls am fasting oshocked

Btw,,if a person is'nt going in (again) then that simply means the person is cuminglipsrsealed

Grab?undecided

Babe abeg no spoil me osad
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Mznaett: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Edipee:
For your mind.
Buhahahahahahahaha e pain amtongue
Koko mkpo abadie na?
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Edipee(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mznaett:

Buhahahahahahahaha e pain amtongue

Koko mkpo abadie na?
just down, lying on my bed. So many things roaming my mind.
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Aitee1: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mznaett:

Pls am fasting oshocked
Btw,,if a person is'nt going in (again) then that simply means the person is cuming:-
Grab?undecided
Babe abeg no spoil me osad

Smh...is your mum aware of your present status

That glorified secondary school in the name of poly is really affecting you adversely undecided
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Mznaett: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aitee1:

Smh...is your mum aware of your present status

That glorified secondary school in the name of poly is really affecting you adversely undecided

Mum travelled this morningsad

When she comes back I'll let her knowwink

Affect ke? Abeggiii no soul pure pass metongue
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Mznaett: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Edipee:
just down, lying on my bed. So many things roaming my mind.

Hmmm...

I really care to know those things roaming through the heart of my Kinggrin
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Edipee(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mznaett:

Hmmm...

I really care to know those things roaming through the heart of my Kinggrin
Oh my God! I'm so touched by this care. Just pray for me, you know I'm in a very important and significant stage of life now. I need all the care, support and prayers from love ones. Hope to meet you next week. Lots of love from a brothers heart. Be blessed.
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Donald3d(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aitee1:

Cum abi Kontinu...

I knew not everyone would totally agree,its alright,just bear this in mind maam,all women have a rare gift men don't possess ,I am a man,I know what I am saying ,I am not talking abt physical possessions now,its more of a spiritual and psychological possession,as I said not everyone would agree.I can start proving all day,but just take this line ,Women are natural makers and breakers,depends on which side they take,they can make anything and break anything,pls choose the making side.
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Aitee1: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Donald3d:
I knew not everyone would totally agree,its alright,just bear this in mind maam,all women have a rare gift men don't possess ,I am a man,I know what I am saying ,I am not talking abt physical possessions now,its more of a spiritual and psychological possession,as I said not everyone would agree.I can start proving all day,but just take this line ,Women are natural makers and breakers,depends on which side they take,they can make anything and break anything,pls choose the making side.

You're not getting my point...i mean also preach to your male folks to retrace their steps cos we're now too smart to yield into society's pressure and end up suffering for life by saying yes to anything that has two testicles inbtw their legs, y'all should try and possess atleast half of the husband's material not expecting to marry saints while you're the exact opposite!

1 Like

Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Donald3d(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aitee1:

You're not getting my point...i mean also preach to your male folks to retrace their steps cos we're now too smart to yield into society's pressure and end up suffering for life by saying yes to anything that has two testicles inbtw their legs, y'all should try and possess atleast half of the husband's material not expecting to marry saints while you're the exact opposite!
don't worry something is coming up for them,trust me,you have a great sense of humor maam,I love that.
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Aitee1: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Donald3d:
don't worry something is coming up for them,trust me,you have a great sense of humor maam,I love that.

grin grin
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by frrank(m): 1:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Aitee1:

Cum abi Kontinu...

Lol...quite true, especially the beer parlours lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Aitee1: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2015
frrank:

Lol...quite true, especially the beer parlours lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So cos you don't drink you now conclude you're a husband material, what that thing have been telling you to do since but you refused
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by frrank(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aitee1:

So cos you don't drink you now conclude you're a husband material, what that thing have been telling you to do since but you refused

Yes yes yes, I really have to conclude, after all, I don possess more than half of the husband's material.

For your question, i thought we settled that ish? undecided
Re: A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) by Funjosh(m): 5:08am On Oct 19, 2015
A good Mother leads to a good home

(1) (Reply)

Photo- Who Deserve Your Sit And Why? Original Jamb Question / Dog Rescue New Born Baby Thrown In Refuse Dump. (photo) / How We Shower During Harmattan !!!! Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.