Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed (4598 Views)

How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her / Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
vizkiz:

get the hell off my mentions joor...
Someone like you needs be get a big stone tired around his neck and thrown into the ocean undecided

When you are ready to tell the real motives behind your dumping her, then you'll get an advice. Listen guy, breakups happen all the time but the reason(s) for any breakup is very important to the person you wanna breakup with.

I am a guy too, so don't give me that crap about "I just started having that feeling of decreasin love" we all have that feelings sometimes in relationships and that is not even close to a reason to quit any relationship yet. no be mumu like the other fellas up there you dey quote.

I Know you'v gat some other "non-virgin" church chick up your sleves so just cut the crap please
Lol,u're making sense...I agree that there has to be a reason nd u don't just quit a relationship bcoz luv's stepped down a bit...But,pls,u could put ur msg across without insulting him...
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
yes, I know things very early the girl is married now self just last year, sis i got wise too early dsts it
Are u very certain u're wise...or did u mean 2 say "spoilt?" or more subtly put "exposed?"....I'm still interested in knowing ur definition of the word "dating."
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
you are the only poster here reading my mind, I was called to minister to God through singing, and i think to be effective i need to re trace my steps and be sure of who will be my wife but for now I need to be focused. It tru am feeling guilty Maybe dsts why the spark is dying.
Good... so,tell her that..She may understand ,she may not. Don't get too optimistic bout it,buh u ought to tell her.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Are u very certain u're wise...or did u mean 2 say "spoilt?" or more subtly put "exposed?"....I'm still interested in knowing ur definition of the word "dating."
If I was spoilt then I think there is another definition for spoilt, I no the religious implication of pre martial sex from on set but if you say I was too young to have a relationship i will agree but saying i was spoilt no i was not and iam not, for your question.. Dating means to be in the early stages of a relationship where young people go out on dates to find out what each other is like, as a prelude to actually being a fully fledged couple.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Good... so,tell her that..She may understand ,she may not. Don't get too optimistic bout it,buh u ought to tell her.
thanks
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

time maybe?

I mean relationships can die a slow,natural death too.

it doesn't necessarily need to be someone's fault..... but I guess convincing her of that is nigh on impossible.

so I guess lying to her about the reason is a faster way to get her off his back...

No,lying is cowardice!... And relationships do not die a natural death. They are killed by d parties involved...Lack of determination or enthusiasm to sustain it. Relationship is all about love and the will to keep going....
The OP already answered me,though.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by vizkiz: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol,u're making sense...I agree that there has to be a reason nd u don't just quit a relationship bcoz luv's stepped down a bit...But,pls,u could put ur msg across without insulting him...

the thing is I don't know how to sugar coat words. Call it speaking/typing the harsh truth. And I know how it feels like getting dumped for bullshiit reason
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2015
vizkiz:

the thing is I don't know how to sugar coat words. Call it speaking/typing the harsh truth. And I know how it feels like getting dumped for bullshiit reason
Yea,I get...buh consider the OP's feelings..He simply wants advice.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by IamLEGEND1: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

No,lying is cowardice!... And relationships do not die a natural death. They are killed by d parties involved...Lack of determination or enthusiasm to sustain it. Relationship is all about love and the will to keep going....
The OP already answered me,though.

well I guess we'll just agree to disagree then.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
If I was spoilt then I think there is another definition for spoilt, I no the religious implication of pre martial sex from on set but if you say I was too young to have a relationship i will agree but saying i was spoilt no i was not and iam not, for your question.. Dating means to be in the early stages of a relationship where young people go out on dates to find out what each other is like, as a prelude to actually being a fully fledged couple.

Hmm..very well,then....

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by vizkiz: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Yea,I get...buh consider the OP's feelings..He simply wants advice.

seems you are playing that part perfectly
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Hmm..very well,then....

#Philosopher Quëën#
thanks
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by nobilis: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

She's got no reason 2 curse him...they are both young and he's really not done anyfin extraordinary.

Btw,cogito ergo sum...are u a Philosopher?

Lol.
I won't say Philosopher.
I would be arrogant if I claim that name.
Let's just say I'm a thinker.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by omoikea(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
am just wondering what you have been doing with her for two years...
that means you are confused and without direction and she wasted two years of her life she can't get back with you
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by 2dice(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dygeasy:
Understand what exactly? That you're leaving her? I'm yet to see any acceptable reason. There's no way she'd understand anything if she really loves you. Best bet is hope she moves on pretty quickly WITHOUT you in her life.

But bros you wicked sha... You think you can just dump any lady anytime. I.wonder what the case would have been if the circumstances were reversed. lipsrsealed
this guy must be a Punter grin
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
omoikea:
am just wondering what you have been doing with her for two years...
that means you are confused and without direction and she wasted two years of her life she can't get back with you
you talking about waste as if all through dx two years i was cheating on her or she was the only one in love. It comes to a time in anyone 's life something like dx happens, all my life and hers wev remain virgins and we never conplained one day, this is girl even my sisters knew about so why are some peeps saying i wasted her two years? Shes just 20 and iam in my 20 's too , although it hurts but it good for us both if we stay apart not that I broke her hearth by cheating on her, her pictures is a still on my whatsapp profile , I can never cheat coz I have morals, don't know why peeps are thinking am the worst man on earth.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dygeasy:
Understand what exactly? That you're leaving her? I'm yet to see any acceptable reason. There's no way she'd understand anything if she really loves you. Best bet is hope she moves on pretty quickly WITHOUT you in her life.

But bros you wicked sha... You think you can just dump any lady anytime. I.wonder what the case would have been if the circumstances were reversed. lipsrsealed
i dont know what you meant by dumb, I dedicated all my two years with her to our relationship, although we stay far away but we do meet in school. I was like a brother and she was evryting to me why then are you using the word dumb? Tell me a guy dat will remain faithful as a Virgin in a distance relationship and fyi by God's grace i am a very lovable person if I need a girl today i wont do too much work to get one, my reasons are beyound the physical plsssss reason with me am human
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
nobilis:

Lol. I won't say Philosopher. I would be arrogant if I claim that name. Let's just say I'm a thinker.
What's ur discipline?
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by omoikea(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
you talking about waste as if all through dx two years i was cheating on her or she was the only one in love. It comes to a time in anyone 's life something like dx happens, all my life and hers wev remain virgins and we never conplained one day, this is girl even my sisters knew about so why are some peeps saying i wasted her two years? Shes just 20 and iam in my 20 's too , although it hurts but it good for us both if we stay apart not that I broke her hearth by cheating on her, her pictures is a still on my whatsapp profile , I can never cheat coz I have morals, don't know why peeps are thinking am the worst man on earth.

Hmmmm.... both of you are young and got a whole life ahead of you... i guess u didn't think it far before dating her so next relationship should have an end in mind
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
omoikea:

Hmmmm.... both of you are young and got a whole life ahead of you... i guess u didn't think it far before dating her so next relationship should have an end in mind
yea i am gonna take my time this time, thanks
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Dygeasy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
i dont know what you meant by dumb, I dedicated all my two years with her to our relationship, although we stay far away but we do meet in school. I was like a brother and she was evryting to me why then are you using the word dumb? Tell me a guy dat will remain faithful as a Virgin in a distance relationship and fyi by God's grace i am a very lovable person if I need a girl today i wont do too much work to get one, my reasons are beyound the physical plsssss reason with me am human
Okay!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / Effect Of Pink Lips Cream(pic) / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.