Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! (1823 Views)

Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by Tundestone: 5:11am On Apr 19, 2009
I intend 2 start a web sms biz but I don't how to locate a cheap sms gateawy provider, especially a foreign one. Also I need other details about how to go about it and necessary info. I'd be very grateful. olatundeakinwunmi@yahoo.com. 07030753301
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by OmniPotens(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2009
If you are serious about it, check my profile and send me a mail. I can give you more information about it.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by Tundestone: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2009
@omnipotens: Please send d info 2 my mail- olatundekinwunmi@yahoo.com, I can't seem to find ur mail ad. Thanks
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by clementcro(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2009
hi also need some information abt it pls send the information to me clementcrownrise@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by schele25(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2009
Hi, I need help with building a sport website, especially soccer team website. I been on the net 24/7 finding ways about how to create my team website, but my results are always frustrations. I will appreciate it if someone can help me out about how to get started. I have installed a microsolft Frontpage, but it always asking me for a web host; I tried various host server, like yahoo, google AOL and so on, but they're charging me twice my paying check. I know my African brother can help me out in getting a free host server. schele25@gmail.com is my email address. Your help is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by OmniPotens(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2009
One thing should be certain in your mind. This one thing is your concept about the website. Once you have really figured out what you want your design to look like and have gathered all resources then you can get started. As per free hosting, try www.awardspace.com
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by mavtrevor(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
I wont advice you to use a free hosting account cos they will end up messing up your hardwork. Just save 2,5k and purchase from syskay, that'll be better so you can manage your account yourself than granting sometother person somewhere access to your site cos its a free thing.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by Jacosky(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2009
Schele25, you should have this at the back of your mind and that is the fact that nothing good usually comes free. So for you to get the best service you'll need to actually spend money to get it.

You can check out www.globeresellers.com. I understand that if you sign up as a reseller, you'll get good bids on hosting and domain name registration.

All the best in your endeavours
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by mavtrevor(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2009
That was a nice piece bro, now good thing comes for free bro, get yourself a web hosting account.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by denobleman(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2009
You need to ask yourself a few questions like:

1.What do I really want to offer to my clients?

2.How do I offer it best?

3.What customization(s) am I willing to offer?

4.How do I charge my clients?

5.How do clients pay?

6.Will I need automation?

and lots more

And when you're through with it.Try your best to construct your plan on paper.

You may go online and search for web sms service companies and opt to be their reseller or you may approach any of our leading GSM companies,discuss with them.Which ever option that you decided to go with,you will have to approach a programmer to design a web sms portal that is customized to your take your taste and don't forget me when the money starts flowing in grin cool grin
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by piwunoh: 7:34am On May 06, 2009
@OmniPotens
I also would lke to have info on how star my on sms website site. Pls email piwunoh@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by walepeters: 11:52am On May 10, 2009
i would get information on starting my own web biz?pls send details to my email master_mindng@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by jozoc77: 11:12pm On May 11, 2009
i can help you get the equipment and software or act as your consultant with a small cost

jozoc77
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by walepeters: 10:31am On May 13, 2009
give me a cal on 07034416674 or 018207707.i wld appreciate
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by guruananth: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2009
Many of them providing re branded panel with Reseller panel so that you can get it easily and sell to your clients without revealing the identity
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by ogbongzky(m): 5:37am On Jul 21, 2009
lets talk, i can introduce u to how i started wt a low capital and how u can even start the business wt no capital, 08050789657 www.customizesms.com
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by ogbongzky(m): 2:12am On Jul 22, 2009
@Tundestone, the biz is kool and one thing about it is that if you do your homework very well, you can even make good sales despite selling high, the business is going places because sms marketing is fast replacing email marketing,
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by dono3a5(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
I can help you start it for just N120,000 if you are interested call me 08059973942 or email me osas@kongforum.com
Re: How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! by eldersteve1: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
[size=24pt]SMS @ 0.77KOBO @ [url]GBNSMS.COM[/url][/size]

[size=13pt]Buy SMS @ www.gbnsms.com for 0.77kobo & get the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your website in less than a week.
DO YOU OWN AN SMS WEBSITE?
BUYING SMS VERY COSTLY ?
REGISTER & INTEGRATE OUR API ON YOUR WEBSITE AND START @ 0.77KOBO[/size]

[size=15pt]GBNSMS API:[/size]

***Full HTTP SMS API*

http://gbnsms.com/components/com_spc/smsapi.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&sender=@@sender@@&recipient=@@recipient@@&message=@@message@@&

***SMS API to check remaining reseller balance*

http://www.gbnsms.com/components/com_spc/smsapi.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&balance=true&

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Forum Like Nairaland / Exchange Links Here-to Get More Traffic / How Nigerian PHP Programmers Proved That Programmers Are First Of All Artists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.