Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Read 'Waking Up' For Free - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read 'Waking Up' For Free (1388 Views)

From Waking To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read 'Waking Up' For Free by Favolly(f): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Hello lovers of Christian literature and lovers of Ted Dekker...
Everyone else who is interested too...
See below;

"You lost your faith?” you ask.

In a matter of speaking, yes and no. No, because I never lost faith in the core fundamentals of what I thought I believed.

Yes, because far too much of the time my life experience wasn’t lining up with what I thought I believed. Something had to give.

Mine was a crisis of experience. What I thought I believed wasn’t bearing out in the world around me. Didn’t Jesus say that whatever we asked in his name would be done? But it wasn’t being done, not in my life, nor in the lives of anyone I knew.

And didn’t Jesus say that those who followed Him would be known by their radical ability to show kindness to those who were cruel to them? And yet Christians aren’t generally known for their love any more than their neighbors are.

Something was wrong. Very wrong.

So begins the 25 page expose on my life called Waking Up: How I Found My Faith by Losing It, now https://gc205.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/3158/53416752b1cfc48d/1394122/dc415703a029daff on Amazon.

“If there is one elephant in the room among most who call themselves Christian, it is that what we think and say we believe and what we actually experience are all too often two radically different realities.”

Can you relate? I think all people of faith do. The only problem is, no one’s talking about it. Not sure this describes you? Read the book and find out. You’ll surely see yourself.

This is why I wrote the novel A.D. 33 (coming out October 6th) which dives deep into The Forgotten Way, the path of Yeshua to peace and power in this life, not only in the life to come.

And what a stunning path it is. But why are so few talking about his incredible path to peace in this life? Most aren’t even aware that we aren’t talking about it. So then, what is this path?

If you’ve read anything I’ve written or nothing I’ve written, do me a favor and get the book below—it doesn’t cost a dime. If you have any interest in finding peace and power in this life, or know anyone who does, download it now and give it a quick read.

It could very well change the way you see yourself and the world you live in.

GET IT FREE NOW ON

Re: Read 'Waking Up' For Free by ElDeeVee(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? / My Wedding Day (must Read) / Adult Education & Mass Literacy Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.