Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) (50681 Views)

Huge Monitor Lizard Killed For Pepper Soup (Photos) / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Monitor Lizard In Borno For Pepper Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2015
*Closes Eyes and Faints* cry

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Pidggin(f): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2015
I hate snakes!

Please keep killing and eating them until they become extinct
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by ionsman: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
The number one problem in Nigeria is poverty.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by mayorjosh(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
So?
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by driand(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
K
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by nikkiking(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
DaGC:
I won't eat that. Thank you.
Baba u de miss oooo, e sweet pass chicken grin tongue.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by damiloladuke: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
tt
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by isblog(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
somcherry:
I can't

Others see it as a delicacy though.... That's one of the reasons naija is an interesting country
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by davidque007(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
At this rate snake will go extinct in Nigeria
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by banio: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Snake pepper soup is better than chicken pepper soup

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by obailala(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2015
One day someone would kill a poisonous copperhead and use for peppersoup thinking it's a normal python... and why would these guys even take off the skin? undecided
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Nateben(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2015
Ironically, everyone have once in their life time eaten a snake..... Let me expanciate.... If you have ever tasted a stock fish, you most likely have eaten a snake, because 40 to 50% of stock fish is made up of snakes, and they taste the same, some even say that snake taste better than the main fish...... I know, because it was once my trade.... Good day all

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by chineloSA(f): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
Snake pepper soup is the best pepper soup so far. According to professionals, Snake pepper soup gives you more courage to withstand any challenge.

As for me I recommend Snake pepper soup for weaker people, because it strengthens the fears of life.

Just imagine you killing a Snake and eating it! This imagination gives you the boldness to meet up life demands.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!! Oboy this thing over make sense.

Courage, courage for what?
So long as it hasn't given people courage to be rich, then it's not worth it.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by andreernest28(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
abeg serve me my portion
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Fembleez1(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Imagine when you're about lifting a spoon into your mouth, make the snake just wake - catch that your eyes grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Nateben(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I won't eat such meat especially when am seeing the skin knowing fully its a snake.

Taa, tufiakwa.

My dear, do you eat stock fish?
If your answer is Yes.... Then you have eaten a snake, I'm positive about it... grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by luuvee(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Its delicious baby try it u will like it
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Bobnotrouble: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2015
I pray there wont be a day for the snakes o.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by crazygod(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
With the rate Nigerians are killing snakes, soon we will be exporting snakes to other countries.... gringrin

Thats a good business plan o. Especially when u package the snake meat in an attractive container.
hmmm
guy pm me lets put heads together, we can be the sole exporter of snake products like snake spiced meat, snake chips, microwave snake. chai see ideas ooooo

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by mejai(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2015
since d influx of Chinese and der products in our country, we r now seeing d effects.

Naija is 55yrs... our achievement dis year Na 'snake fries' especially on NL grin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
With the rate Nigerians are killing snakes, soon we will be exporting snakes to other countries.... gringrin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by edogho(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
correct guy,...
where b ur place abeg, I wan come visit u.. #salivating
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by frank442: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
There should be snake farming

Where is minister Akinwumi
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
Snake pepper soup is the best pepper soup so far. According to professionals, Snake pepper soup gives you more courage to withstand any challenge.

As for me I recommend Snake pepper soup for weaker people, because it strengthens the fears of life.

Just imagine you killing a Snake and eating it! This imagination gives you the boldness to meet up life demands.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!! Oboy this thing over make sense.

*****Pukes*****

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by osimataylor(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
God forbid.One mans meat is another man poison.
DaGC:
I won't eat that. Thank you.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by NICOGRAVITY: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
One mans meat is another man's poison.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:

hmn! with the look of things snakes this days have being longing for change since 1890 ... It's alarming the way i read and hear about snakes this days . coolVery soon boys would start selling ...Phew! Phew!! Pa Awon Ejo to n be ninu yara ree tongue ....Woooooooooez.. Blow whitle angry Change# indeed.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by NoMoreTrolling: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Nateben:
Ironically, everyone have once in their life time eaten a snake..... Let me expanciate.... If you have ever tasted a stock fish, you most likely have eaten a snake, because 40 to 50% of stock fish is made up of snakes, and they taste the same, some even say that snake taste better than the main fish...... I know, because it was once my trade.... Good day all

Guy, why evils na
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by chaikie(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmmm! See 'crawling chicken'. Yeah that's what we call it in the academy. I miss that shit like madt. Tastes like chicken.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by LaconicINC: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2015
Snake taste like fish but when cooking it the aroma is that of chicken, very tasty, you should try it some day of you haven't grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by SonofBenjamin(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2015
See people be killing and eating snakes anyhow. How can this sh*t be a delicacy?? Watch out, when u notice someone becoming very sneaky, decietful, can lie anyhow and like to sleep...take note! They are snake eaters
Besides you are what u eat!!!! tongue undecided
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by pleiades45: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Bobnotrouble:
I pray there wont be a day for the snakes o.
The day for the snakes has passed. it is called the trans-alantic-slavery and colonialism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds / A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.