Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) (50682 Views)

Huge Monitor Lizard Killed For Pepper Soup (Photos) / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Monitor Lizard In Borno For Pepper Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Ufranklin92(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2015
why would someone eat snake na
na was oooo
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
With the rate Nigerians are killing snakes, soon we will be exporting snakes to other countries.... gringrin
Soon we will be exporting or they will go into extinction ?
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by blacq2009(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2015
DaGC:
I won't eat that. Thank you.
Neither will I
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by NoMoreTrolling: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Sooo I should now eat snake When no be say na war time we dey, abi na metal gear solid I dey play, mtcheew undecided

Av chicken, cow, goat, ram, fish an alligator finish in d market
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by SonofBenjamin(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2015
crazygod:

Thats a good business plan o. Especially when u package the snake meat in an attractive container.
hmmm
guy pm me lets put heads together, we can be the sole exporter of snake products like snake spiced meat, snake chips, microwave snake. chai see ideas ooooo
Lmfaooo.. Snake chips grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by scholes0(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2015
Agbaya!
Classic signs of extreme poverty...eating any animal in sight.....
If you had been well fed on Chicken, Beef, Mutton or some good Fish that morning...I wonder if you would hv even considered eating the poor snake....
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Evaromantik(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I won't eat such meat especially when am seeing the skin knowing fully its a snake.

Taa, tufiakwa.
nnaa eee..........i dnt know why people keep eating snakes as if its a cow meat...........if this happen in an advance country unlike Nigeria,dnt you think the gov't will do something about it..........and you know pithons are harmless
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by IceDude(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
The 1st time i ate it was when i was a child base on small pikin tins..........I cant eat that rubbish again. Disgusting!
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by sylve11: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
I dare not have a quarrel with the op......a bite from him may be very dangerous cool
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by 4C2215131: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Burger01:
God forbid me to take that angry

God forbid that a world-wide even national famine should occur, by then you'd know if God can really 'forbid' your consuming this particular snake! If you can see any that is, as all would have been consumed raw long before you make up your hunger crazed mind.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Kreamie(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2015
These constrictors yall keep killing tho..I don't understand..These animals are basically harmless..The venomous ones are the ones one should be scared of..See the reason y'all should pay more attention to NATGEO WILD instead of football 24hrs a day? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by freeage7(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2015
"Malam Mugu eat snake, snake is very good for you." Idi-Amin Dada.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by ryanfletcher: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2015
so una dey kikk snake for your area ,but If na car section noe you go dey rant about how your Gwagon dey jerk or how your RR sport dey speed too much....grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by kelvyn7: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2015
na so so to kill and eat snakes and animals ppo dey do for NL undecided

u guys will now make some ppo be looking for snakes to kill & butcher then post the pics on NL angry
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by LastSurvivor: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Is it that we are lacking meat or just shear hunger..
So irritating

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Dynaman(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Wait lemmmmm....

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by cytellProperty: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2015
Hunger never gbab you nah.
DaGC:
I won't eat that. Thank you.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Topshow4real: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2015
it should go well with Gbegiri and ila tongue
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by redsceptic: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2015
This post (and many others like it on nairaland) speaks volumes about the social class and mentality of many nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by IamLEGEND1: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2015
na wetin Luis Suarez dey chop everyday be dat.

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Rotimi47: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2015
otijah:
Na snake meat sure pass these days, heading for the bush straight
Bad guy grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Themandator: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
Snake pepper soup is the best pepper soup so far. According to professionals, Snake pepper soup gives you more courage to withstand any challenge.

As for me I recommend Snake pepper soup for weaker people, because it strengthens the fears of life.

Just imagine you killing a Snake and eating it! This imagination gives you the boldness to meet up life demands.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!! Oboy this thing over make sense.

The same theory of brainless and thoughtless bravery that misled young youths into cultism and untimely death.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by donjj2004: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
WE CALL IT AJUALA IN NGWA DIALECT.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by emmadaji: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
Nice meat
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by ylaa(f): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
U R VERY CORRECT
chineloSA:
Yuuuck cry cry

Soon people will eat corpses.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by ylaa(f): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2015
SOCIAL CLASS EQUALS PALM WINE CLUB
MENTALITY EQUALS ZERO
NO MIND THEM

redsceptic:
This post (and many others like it on nairaland) speaks volumes about the social class and mentality of many nairalanders.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2015
So snake is the secret of making front page? Infact am starting a blog bout snakes..................!

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by 400billionman: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2015
O lord ! When will they servant have this kind of free meat from his backyard ?

I dont mind climbing the head of a serpent with car and eating the meat thereof..
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2015
chop am with chilled beer..choi i go try am one day but i doubt
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2015
I can't eat that
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2015
crazygod:

Thats a good business plan o. Especially when u package the snake meat in an attractive container.
hmmm
guy pm me lets put heads together, we can be the sole exporter of snake products like snake spiced meat, snake chips, microwave snake. chai see ideas ooooo
Once you are ready to be the snake hunter, I'm in... grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by seniorbros(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Of all the meats in the world, it's snake meat that you people are eating?
What tribe are these snake eaters from? shocked

Every Nigerian tribe eats snake it up to individual to want to eat it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds / A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.