Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Career Opportunity In An NGO - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Opportunity In An NGO (918 Views)

Improve Your Career Opportunity Today!!! See Details / Career Opportunity In History And Diplomatic Studies / Career Opportunity As An Online Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity In An NGO by DestinyCHILD1: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Hello,
Please I solicit the help of people in this career path. I need a job in an NGO, either Voluntary, Contract or Full time basis in any part of the country.

I am a graduate of Microbiology (CGPA 4.41 & completed NYSC last year) with a strong passion to work with an NGO, in order to give me the opportunity to help people especially the aged and vulnerable groups in our society. Also I'm working towards obtaining a Masters in Global Health next year by God's grace.

I have previous experience in HIV/AIDS testing and counselling, Peer Education Trainer and data collection and analysis. In addition to these, I can adapt well and deliver efficiently in any facility duly assigned to me.

Thank you ALL for reading my post, I await your kind response(s) in return.
Re: Career Opportunity In An NGO by ABDULKKR(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
send your CV To patrick@giresources.net, the subject should be Implementation Officer, in bracket you shall put any northwestern or northeastern states. God luk

(1) (Reply)

Cool Office Spaces Around The World / Human Relations: Be Informed / Ten Reasons Why You Should Be An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.