Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. (10821 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by dazzlingd(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:

I ain't no fake Mamie, that's me for sure. Thanks all the same.

If you wanna add me up on Facebook hit me on pm.
kindly do as she suggested befr the bashing can begin.
Welcome to NL whr people dont hide feelings, bashing is free.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by NegeduGrace(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:
Hey fellow nairalanders, I'm new here and i want you to rate me. I just might be one of the hottest Nairalander ever to grace this platform.

On a scale of 10, what are you giving me? smiley cheesy
what is it with all this tatoos?God gave you a nice n fresh skin even made you very fair n you spoilt it with tats..
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by NegeduGrace(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:
Hey fellow nairalanders, I'm new here and i want you to rate me. I just might be one of the hottest Nairalander ever to grace this platform.

what is it with all this tatoos?God gave you a nice n fresh skin even made you very fair n you spoilt it with tats..9/10 sir
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by fairygeh(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2015
I don't like people with tattoos,in view of this, I give you 1/10
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2015
damiloladuke:
ARE YOU FOR REAL? THEN YOU SHOULD GET A MODELLING CONTRACT

Tried it sometimes ago, didn't work out cuz of some issues I had with the agency.

Thanks anyway.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2015
godfwee:
Next Please, you have not seen me and you conclude

BOYS sorry MEN of this days angry

For real dude?

Lmao!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2015
NegeduGrace:
what is it with all this tatoos?God gave you a nice n fresh skin even made you very fair n you spoilt it with tats..9/10 sir

Sorry if you don't like the tats, thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2015
fairygeh:
I don't like people with tattoos,in view of this, I give you 1/10

Thanks! cool
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Margauxluv(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2015
godfwee:
Next Please, you have not seen me and you conclude

BOYS sorry MEN of this days angry

cn we see You?
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Margauxluv(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2015
emmm

2/10 dnt Ask Y

u knw sm lecturer s cn b stingy in rating.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by NegeduGrace(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:

welcome
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:

David, there is a Mr. Nairaland competition coming up in November or so. Feel free to apply for it, so we can determine the truth of your words

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:

there is nothing wrong with tats, I suppose there's a purpose behind it. It's just not ideal in the corporate world, but if your career path doesn't involve that, it's fine.

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by safarigirl(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Davehunk:

Tried it sometimes ago, didn't work out cuz of some issues I had with the agency.

Thanks anyway.
so, are you a freelancer? Or modelling is just a part-time thing?
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
LOL all these babes that hate tattoos

Gurgle come and see your type. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Airforce1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
LOL all these babes that hate tattoos

Gurgle come and see your type. grin
s he not your type??

Fine boy like that
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Airforce1:
s he not your type??

Fine boy like that
that's what i'm saying grin

he's a fine boy sha like u said

2 Likes

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Malcolmx12: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
op check my dp, there are cute guys on here, just stay humble. then also just prove u are the one. u can gets those pix online.... me no too fine but I try....

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by mazeltov(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
I used to do that when I was a kid

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Malcolmx12:
op check my dp, there are cute guys on here, just stay humble. then also just prove u are the one. u can gets those pix online.... me no too fine but I try....
hahahahahaha, abeg did someone by chance tell you you are fine? With that puff puff face. Sit down one corner jor. No offence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
missmary:
Adonbilivit... Too many fake people... Hold a cardboard write you moniker on it, take a picture n send it

But if its you 7/10
hahahaha, damn !
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
twixx:
op if thats you, you look atleast 40, grow up
ah, you're wicked o.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Malcolmx12: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, abeg did someone by chance tell you you are fine? With that puff puff face. Sit down one corner jor. No offence
I say I try Ooooh.... I no talk I fine... Anyway I no fat again oooo..

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
dude, just so you know , rumours had it that a gurl with a Dp that isn't hers , got bursted a couple of days ago.
twas really disappointing cos , that chick was hawt !
if thats you, I'd rate 7/10. without much tattoos on, would have scored you 9 or even 10.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Dhayour609: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
ttoniaben:
If u feel u are hot then why are u asking nairalanders? U look too old for this childish act
thank u jare
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Liamm(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
missmary:
Too many fake people... Hold a cardboard write your moniker on it, take a picture n send it
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
-1/10
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Malcolmx12: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
op na scam..... We just need to prove it... but no need.... u open ur account today, then u dey show us all your pics..... smh
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
hmmm. i can hit my chest nd tel i knw who exactly dis op davehunk is. though d pix might nt be him(these i realli dnt knw).

here is a clue,.. only 1 moniker calls ladies *mami* here on nairaland.

ur guess is as gud as mine though i might be wrong bt i doubt if i am.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by drnairalov: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:

crayfish face angry let him be
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
drnairalov:

crayfish face angry let him be
sharrap
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by RoyalBlak007: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Try harder next time... amigo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oops! Reddish Fluid Leaks Down Christina Aguilera's Dress At Etta James Funeral! / Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! / Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.