Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,755 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. (11156 Views)

14 Signs That You Are With The Guy You Want To Marry / 14 Signs A Relationship Won't Last Very Long / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
guys dey para for this thread o grin

Lol....don't mind them

1 Like

Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

No need waiting for him sha, wristbangle can also pass the test of a real man. lipsrsealed

Lol..... Wristbangle ke? No, he can't

He was so against my list
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by wristbangle: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Lol..... Wristbangle ke? No, he can't

He was so against my list

tongue tongue tongue. I am not a slave jawe.
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by wristbangle: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

No need waiting for him sha, wristbangle can also pass the test of a real man. lipsrsealed

Ofcos brother cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by alterswerve(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Having all these qualities, i still dont consider myself to be a real man.. It all depends tho.. I've had some of these qualities for more than 5 years and i don't think i'm one helluva guy or man
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

tongue tongue tongue. I am not a slave jawe.
Who said you are a slave? undecided
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
alterswerve:
Having all these qualities, i still dont consider myself to be a real man.. It all depends tho.. I've had some of these qualities for more than 5 years and i don't think i'm one helluva guy or man

Then what do you think will make you a real man?
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by wristbangle: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
I hereby endorse this thread for FP

cc: buhari, saraki and co.

Tosyne2much if this thread no enter FP, I go deactivate tomorrow cheesy
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by wristbangle: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Who said you are a slave? undecided

U tongue
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

U tongue
Ah!!! Me, when? How? Where? I only said you should learn to be romantic
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by wristbangle: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Ah!!! Me, when? How? Where? I only said you should learn to be romantic

Bring ur pant na. Make I wash. Does that make me romantic? embarassed
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:
I hereby endorse this thread for FP

cc: buhari, saraki and co.

Tosyne2much if this thread no enter FP, I go deactivate tomorrow cheesy
Yeah it's definitely going to land at the HQ cool
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Bring ur pant na. Make I wash. Does that make me romantic? embarassed
Hahaha haha.... You are making it sound like a terrible thing
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by alterswerve(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Then what do you think will make you a real man?

Oh well.. For now, having these qualities except washing my boo's panties (i can loose her hair, but not in public tho, and not every month... I think its romantic.. But dats btw) makes me feel like i have no right to settle for less, for a woman that cannot measure up, and i think that's not right. I might be close to real when i can look at a woman that doesn't measure up and say to myself 'even with all my qualities, i can date her because i will influence her positively and make her better, for only sick people need doctors'. But deep within, i'm still finding it hard to accept that.. So, you understand?
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
alterswerve:

Oh well.. For now, having these qualities except washing my boo's panties (i can loose her hair, but not in public tho, and not every month... I think its romantic.. But dats btw) makes me feel like i have no right to settle for less, for a woman that cannot measure up, and i think that's not right. I might be close to real when i can look at a woman that doesn't measure up and say to myself 'even with all my qualities, i can date her because i will influence her positively and make her better, for only sick people need doctors'. But deep within, i'm still finding it hard to accept that.. So, you understand?

Ermm....I don't understand
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by alterswerve(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Ermm....I don't understand
K
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

undecided you see what I'm saying..... Does it mean men that portrays such are toys?
My dear!

You can hardly find men that portray all 14 characters, at least 3-4. The rest are upgradeable with time.

Characters just don't come up by itself. It take time to build up a character either by experience or what he has learn over time.

You yourself will suspect any man who just come up with 14! Either he is after something or just wanner TAKE something from you.
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
My dear!

You can hardly find men that portray all 14 characters, at least 3-4. The rest are upgradeable with time.

Characters just don't come up by itself. It take time to build up a character either by experience or what he has learn over time.

You yourself will suspect any man who just come up with 14! Either he is after something or just wanner TAKE something from you.

Well.....will agree with you in this one

But 3-4 is small oh
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by Elvis506(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Well.....will agree with you in this one

But 3-4 is small oh
half of the list is ok
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elvis506:
half of the list is ok
Now a male agrees with me....
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by 5minsmadness: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
A Real man knows that none of the things in that list defines him. A real man does not need a woman to tell him what being a real man is all about.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
A Real man knows that none of the things in that list defines him. A real man does not need a woman to tell him what being a real man is all about.
THANK YOU! NO BE REAL MAN ADAM DEY FORM WERE HE CHOP THAT APPLE undecided
NOW GOD DON DRIVE AM COMOT FOR THAT GARDEN.
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

He knows that the things listed above defines him but he doesn't need a woman to tell him what being a real man is all about...
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by 5minsmadness: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

He knows that the things listed above defines him but he doesn't need a woman to tell him what being a real man is all about...

He knows the things listed above are the fantastical whims of a girl who has her head in the clouds and her heart buried in romance novels. He knows to be a real man he has to be responsible and yet firm. To stand for what is right and true no matter the cost and no matter how many girls batt thier eyelashes at him. He knows he is meant to be a pillar of support, an anchor for a girl to hook her fleeting emotions upon, and not putty in a girl's hands.
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

He knows the things listed above are the fantastical whims of a girl who has her head in the clouds and her heart buried in romance novels. He knows to be a real man he has to be responsible and yet firm. To stand for what is right and true no matter the cost and no matter how many girls batt thier eyelashes at him. He knows he is meant to be a pillar of support, an anchor for a girl to hook her fleeting emotions upon, and not putty in a girl's hands.

Hahaha hahaha.... We are saying same thing dear.....

Yeah.!!!I love romance novels though grin

2 Likes

Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by wristbangle: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Hahaha haha.... You are making it sound like a terrible thing

Nooo cheesy cheesy Haba. Trust me. I am just saying u should do the needful nau. Chai to satisfy women no easy sha
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by tommychow(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Asking for a "real man" when you a just a typical relationship-dependent small girl makes you come off as very selfish. Are you perfect yourself? You deserve a "real man" but does a "real man" deserve you? Cause some razz desperate boys toast you on your street abi, you're now feeling classy with yourself.

I pity all you little girls always needing some pointless relationship because it's too hard for you to close your legs. Wasting your bloody time and getting distracted instead of working on being the best version of yourself before it's time to settle down. GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! Go n si' down my friend and face your studies!

1 Like

Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
When on a date, he doesnt drink pure water while the lady is busy devouring fried rice and chicken

Last month na so i carry one nairalander babe comot with the hope dat she would demand for N150 doughnut and a bottle of coke, unknowing to me that i was wrong. Make i no lie, na N300 dey my pocket that day. Na so we chill for one eatery wey dey area begin gist about how Ishilove dey alwz knack us ban at any slight provocation.

At first, she told me she wasnt hungry and i smiled like Seun Osewa when Ireneony proposed to him. Few mins later, dis grl waved to d waiter and ordered for fried rice & chicken, at dat instance, confusion was printed all ova my face just like someone whose original Bsc certificate was blown into d gutter

I had to ring my friend up for financial assistance, make the girl no go open thread for me after our dismissal

He knows how to satisfy a lady in bed, and doesnt necessarily have to kill himself using styles such as reverse cowgirl, scissors kick style, doggy and the likes.

Tell me you don't do the above styles even without her asking? grin
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
tommychow:
Asking for a "real man" when you a just a typical relationship-dependent small girl makes you come off as very selfish. Are you perfect yourself? You deserve a "real man" but does a "real man" deserve you? Cause some razz desperate boys toast you on your street abi, you're now feeling classy with yourself.

I pity all you little girls always needing some pointless relationship because it's too hard for you to close your legs. Wasting your bloody time and getting distracted instead of working on being the best version of yourself before it's time to settle down. GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! Go n si' down my friend and face your studies!

Lol.... Just see who is talking!!! Hahaha smh

1 Like

Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Tell me you don't do the above styles even without her asking? grin
Missionary all the way cool
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by redgem(f): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Missionary all the way cool
If i hear..... Wristbangle, tosyne wants to spoil me oh
Re: 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. by wristbangle: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

If i hear..... Wristbangle, tosyne wants to spoil me oh

Lol we no do anything oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Special About Big Bumbum-men / Ladies Making Men Go Gaga (photos) / How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.