Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi (34697 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by abimbawealth(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Una no dey tire
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by kurtCobain(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Omo see babes
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Second from the left.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by myners007: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Look at the mouth of the one 2nd to the right
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Acidosis(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
make-up
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by olukayoday(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
eeyah
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by spark4daz(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2015
very beautiful they are

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by lankieman: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2015
No laudable project to show from our leaders, only the evidence of our mismanaged resources and fund on their children we dey see. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by hob(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2015
SEEN

NEXT PLZ
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by adedayourt(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2015
awon omo lo rewa toyi smiley

mke d man just take one of dem do birthday gift fr me
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by kurtCobain(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Larablink:
They are gorgeous.
with that type of money, u gonna look more gorgeous. wink
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by flakey94: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2015
It seems Ajimobi's daughters are always in the news for being pretty! What else have they achieved?
We need to stop being so superficial and show what they have done with brains!

5 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by 2rucool(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Celebration of what do we call dis naa ? Nigerian youth !
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2015
money121:
The beautiful daughters of the Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi pictured above at the wedding of Jibs in Lebanon recently. Stunning women!

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/see-beautiful-daughters-of-governor.html

Be careful to avoid being arrested for defamation.

What if they don't consider themselves beautiful?
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by heilige(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2015
any fotos without makeup?
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by toonzay(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2015
mehn!!.... the second from the left
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Larablink(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2015
kurtCobain:
with that type of money, u gonna look more gorgeous. wink
really cool
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2015
2nd from the left, is a stunner !
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by anonimi: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2015
Has he paid salaries and pensions owed to workers & pensioners
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2015
blackpanda:
OH lord I have been good and faithful and loyal. Please deliver me by butterying my bread with one of these maga

Amin! grin

lol, oshi.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by anonimi: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2015
money121:
The beautiful daughters of the Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi pictured above at the wedding of Jibs in Lebanon recently.

......where BLACKS are treated worse than shit and worse than white racists treat us since we have NOTHING to contribute to the modern world.
When shall we fight off our mental LAZINESS
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Mufasa27(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2015
There goes Oyo_state funds......
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2015
drnairalov:
haa lightskinned as usual...the gurl at the second right...her lips le cute

hum My girlfriend keeps having nightmares so I put sugar in her pillow, she asks me why??:then I said because I want her 2 have sweet dreams then she slap me... *crying please why??

Make diabetic persons pour water inside their kongo before Dem shine these babes kongo? The thing go too sweet o!
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by kurtCobain(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Larablink:
really cool
Yup smiley
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by OutOnBail(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Very arrogant and ego filled man. Sure the stupidity is also passed to the daughters
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by vislabraye(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2015
money121:
The beautiful daughters of the Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi pictured above at the wedding of Jibs in Lebanon recently. Stunning women!

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/see-beautiful-daughters-of-governor.html

Which one is single? I like the second one.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by SylarsMcQuins: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

They are naturally beautiful. It is not about state money.
All izz well!
Na beauty dem use pay enter flight and cover other expenses right?
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by gurunlocker: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2015
richidinho:
TELL ME SOMETHING .....guys don dey lay ambush already grin

somewhere in USA....this happened

they don't understand bubu gene of english
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by chara019: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
I've seen them,what then should I do?
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Larablink(f): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
kurtCobain:
Yup smiley
I'm coming to that level. kiss
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by baysol: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
richidinho:
TELL ME SOMETHING .....guys don dey lay ambush already grin

somewhere in USA....this happened
wetin united for united nations......disunited united nation....courtesy of Fela Anikulapo Kuti.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by MrHighSea: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Al ds n i'm still single, nah, nah, nah. Hello, Gov, d 2nd 1 na au much? Hope she z nt more thn 18?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Visits Fela's Graveside In Lagos On 20th Memorial Anniversary / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.