Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here (8155 Views)

Using A CONDOM Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things / Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! / Must Read!!! Using A Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (2) (3) (4)

Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by hub123: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2015
While only abstinence can give you 100% protection from STDs and STIs, proper use of the co ndom can give you as much as 98% and keep you safe. But, if you do any or all of the things listed below, you only wasted your time!

Using a co ndom is one of the best ways to have s ex safely – with up to 98% efficiency.

Not only do they help prevent pregnancies, they protect from s exually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and s exually Transmitted Infections (STIs).

co ndom use is now a norm.

However, the truth however is that co ndom is only useful and effective if it is properly used.

This means a person may get 0% protection even though they used a co ndom – they simply did not use it right.

Therefore, if you do any or all of the things listed below, you only wasted your time:
You store the co ndom in your pockets/wallet. Where you keep a co ndom matters. In your wallet or pocket, it can get compromised because of the regular friction and warm temperature.

You used it beyond expiry date. Like every other thing, co ndoms have expiry date and they offer little or no protection after that.

You use your teeth/sharp object to open the wrapper.Your teeth can cause a tear in the co ndom. The packet should be opened with your bare fingers.

You wear it after gen ital contact. The best thing to do is to wear your co ndom before any genital contact to protect you from other fluids like pre-c um (men) and va gina fluids.

You wear it too tight on your pen is. When you wear a co ndom, leave a small space for ejac ulation and sp erm collection at the tip. This will prevent leakage and rupture of the co ndom when you ejac ulate..

You wear the wrong size. The wrong size means the co ndom is either too small or too big. Neither is good because the co ndom can tear, leak sp erm, or fall off inside the va gina.

You touch the co ndom with sp erm. If you touch the co ndom with a hand that you have previously used to touch sp erm, you have compromised it. So remove it and wear another.

You do not roll up the co ndom totally. The co ndom should cover up your pen is to the base, near your scr otum. So roll it up totally, until you reach the ring.

You re-use a used co ndom. Once a co ndom is taken of CONTINUE >>>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/co-ndom-is-pointless-if-you-do-these-9.html

Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by sinaj(f): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Picture of a penis nd condom or...

I dnt evn undastnd

Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Eveezy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt evn undastnd
joystick wasnt mentioned all tru d statements, for u to decipher its a joystick nd condom dt relates, i belive u understand grin grin

Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Vinshu(f): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Don't have sex at all

Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by alterswerve(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Condoms have spermicides.. Spermatozoa that come in contact with the fluid in condom dies

Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
I no read am
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Elvis506(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Vinshu:
Don't have sex at all
hmmmmm
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Vinshu(f): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elvis506:
hmmmmm

Yes, sex is not food
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pics pls,cant read anything today again!**my head is so hot dis afternoon cheesy
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by busky101(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt evn undastnd
lol, even u osii?
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by TIDDOLL(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
WETIN B DIZ .....better add pray bfor nd after using self....(lyk say person wan prepare for war!
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by bayulll01(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt evn undastnd
sinaj oooo
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Spikkylee: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by wordbank(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
TIDDOLL:
WETIN B DIZ .....better add pray bfor nd after using self....(lyk say person wan prepare for war!
I dey tell u, pray for safe journey! E no easy to enter pumpum n come out successfully

Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Mikocake(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
alterswerve:
Condoms have spermicides.. Spermatozoa that come in contact with the fluid in condom dies
guy are you in anyway related to malaika??

Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by sinaj(f): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
bayulll01:
sinaj oooo
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by tommychow(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'm too huge for condoms...So I wrap my huge shlong with nylon bag and tape it tight. It's been working so far.

Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Idydarling(f): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt evn undastnd
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by obontami: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt evn undastnd
did u just said that ??
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by sinaj(f): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
obontami:
did u just said that ??
no sir

I just typed it wink
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
dis is more like a biology textbook
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by Benoxvals(m): 2:00am On Oct 01, 2015
Vinshu:
Don't have sex at all

Say what??
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by obontami: 3:11am On Oct 01, 2015
sinaj:
no sir

I just typed it wink

Hahaha u got me on this

My bad I guess

Its aiiiiit
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by uzolexis(f): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2015
Vinshu:

Yes, sex is not food
But it is healthy
Re: Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here by papinx(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2016

Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! / Disgusting!! Look At What Is Oozing Out Of This Girl On The Dance Floor (pic) / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend'