Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre (23380 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends / UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
cry Rip to d dead!!
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by sud12(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
RIP ....D govt has to take up dis matter!!! D rate of duty negligence is increasing!!!
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Sultanchidi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
ckmayoca:

U no need picture... he dey mortuary, just waka go see am. U hear?
bros no vex oh, i mean of d riot oh

1 Like

Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Oluperfect(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rip..but GOD punish the O.P for some lies
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Have you been punting/betting and had never profited from it before?
Have you been experiencing streak of losses ?
Do you want to take football as an investment rather than gambling ?
Do you know that with three matches and above 100 odds per day your story can change ?
Have you lost thousands while betting online before ?
Note this offer is only available to you if your answer to the above question is yes for at least 3 of the questions.
Like and share my page https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=974075069315252, then add me and Inbox me or call me on +2347065118087. TODAY'S GAME IS FREE FOR CONFIDENCE
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by melzabull(f): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
I hope they didn't use him for money ritual, cos that's a lucrative business in south west
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Doyin400l:
Lalasticlala food is ready

I smell fP.

AWON WEREY 100%™

You know impersonation can get you killed ba
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by olajorn(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Doyin400l:

I smell fP.

AWON WEREY 100%™
how come? undecided
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"buhari why". Quote me anywhere.
You too old for this. Don't bother quoting me

1 Like

Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by adeshock1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
am a graduate from the school, the health centre is nothing to talk about, a guy also died last year because of this neglegence of a thing, and we do pay for medical facilities.

i hope the government should do something about it.

Poly ibadan sha.

I remain mr protocol.
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Reference(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
They destroyed the place so that another one would be built or the building, facilities and equipment conspired to kill the boy. The black race is locked in a viscious cycle.
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by kwencypresh(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Doyin400l:
I smell fP.

AWON WEREY 100%™
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by ahamonyeka(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
They should set the on fire what are they waiting?is getting too much of our health centres playing with lives.

Aluta continua!!!
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by ayokunlei(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sveen:
The student should deal with the health workers in a way that wouldn't affect the other patients.

Burning down the clinic is their loss afterall.

hmnn. Professor of English...
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by onyxo76(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
They should set the on fire what are they waiting?is getting too much of our health centres playing with lives.

Aluta continua!!!
so what happens after the health centre is burnt down? will that stop another student dying either in UCH or a private hospital in town? or maybe we need to burn down all health facilities if someone dies there...

1 Like

Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by enigok94: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sveen:
The student should deal with the health workers in a way that wouldn't affect the other patients.

Burning down the clinic is their loss afterall.
you are right,but bearing the loss can be uneasy,especially when its one you know...
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by ahamonyeka(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
onyxo76:
so what happens after the health centre is burnt down? will that stop another student dying either in UCH or a private hospital in town? or maybe we need to burn down all health facilities if someone dies there...
why not ask yourself that question?
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by ayokunlei(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
cutebobo:
A case like this happened in UI, LAUTECH and now POLY IBADAN. If we carefully follow the three stories, u will notice that there are some form of similarities in the stories. My point is that, I can't blame the clinic because if someone is destined to die someday, it must be through something. If they weren't destined to die that day, I'm telling u, even parastalmol will cure them.

Rest in peace bro.

destiny?
Are some people destined to die young?
Could you just expatiate on this please
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Sveen: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
ayokunlei:

hmnn. Professor of English...
Lol.
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by juman(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
In all the government institutions in nigeria their medical centers are nothing except just like only chemist where one can get paracetamol.
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by onyxo76(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
why not ask yourself that question?
exactly...i've asked myself the same question,and burning the health centre will not solve anything, trying to upgrade the facilities and get better staff will be the best way forward.
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lyk 4 real......
Anyway, may God grant his soul, PEACE.
Buh, all d same Y are thngz lyk diz happening lately... It happened in P/H, Unilag, others and now Poly Ibadan......Something needs to be done
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by 6fit(f): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Another death caused by negligence!!! .... Which way

poly way!
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Jonbold(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
cutebobo:
A case like this happened in UI, LAUTECH and now POLY IBADAN. If we carefully follow the three stories, u will notice that there are some form of similarities in the stories. My point is that, I can't blame the clinic because if someone is destined to die someday, it must be through something. If they weren't destined to die that day, I'm telling u, even parastalmol will cure them.

Rest in peace bro.
OK oooooooo
cry
cutebobo:

Rest in peace bro.
OK oooooooo
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by philiancoop(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
This happens in most tertiary institutions of learning health centre
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Rixy007(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Same shit happened last semester at d uni... We all shouted our lungs out protested but they returned to old ways...polyibadan no suppose learn from uni
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Rixy007(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jonbold:
OK oooooooo
cry OK oooooooo
this is one of the people that wouldn't see anything wrong until they lose one of their own to same problem except you've not been opportune to attend an institution more so visit their clinics... Stop saying shit
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Rixy007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
cutebobo:

Rest in peace bro.
this is one of the people that wouldn't see anything wrong until they lose one of their own to same problem except you've not been opportune to attend an institution more so visit their clinics... Stop saying shit
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by bigfatthing(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
RIP Raphael, can't believe he's gone, he was my classmate in secondary school
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Turboking(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
a similar scenario happened last year..where two deaths were recorded,students stormed the "business center" threatening to raze it down.it took the intervention of operation burst to quell the violent. another case concerning the immediate past SUG welfare 2 almost ended in another death but tank God for the swift action of myself and other colleagues he was quickly transferred to UCH..even there too,the story was almost the same (cos of the fear of ebola anyway)but the dean student affairs came in handy after a loud protest at the intensive care unit..the bottom line is,negligence has been the bedrock of the public service of today..we all just need a change of attitude towards our job..with this,surely Nigeria will be better for it
Re: Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre by Sirme411(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"buhari why". Quote me anywhere.
Wondering where ur sense is...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? / Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly / 15 Types Of Students You'll Find In Your Department.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.