Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? (2481 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Usually I don't get to read too much meaning to events that plays out spontaneously but when it re-occurs then I study indept to decode the message which sometimes leads to moments of clarity or truth and one of such phenomenon is the ladies green light antics,there's a lot of them but I'm particular about this one because its somewhat confusing to decode. (Obviously because you can't read a women's mind)

During chat on whatsapp,facebook,bbm or other social media interactive platform, ladies whom are somewhat interested in you tends to use the word 'Dear',either in the middle of the conversation or end point of the conversation,don't get me wrong,the lady could be some new lady you trying to get acquainted with and not like a regular lady you already know. Other times it could be a lady whom you already know but not intimately involved with,and during platonic chit chat she ends up using the word "Dear".

I'm also aware that women are affectionate and emotional being whom tend to love and use dearie words for what they love and care for.

Now the question is, Do ladies purposefully use the word "Dear" on a guy she finds appealing in form green light?

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by falconey(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
its no green light. I hate it when one little girl use it on me.
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by donTbone(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
NO...

The last time she used it and I decoded it,
you wont be interested in knowing what happened to me... sad cry
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by dharay99: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
0p, hell no,
d use of "dear" is jez too common nwadayz,
Itz berra uonne le† dah† qe† into yhur head.!

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
One chance....buhahahahaha
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
donTbone:
NO...

The last time she used it and I decoded it,
you wont be interested in knowing what happened to me... sad cry
lol we interested bro,spill it
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by donTbone(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
aaronson:
lol we interested bro,spill it

hunhun! undecided
Make you turn am to comedy abi! lipsrsealed
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by 2dice(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear is no Biggie
Only Nigeria girls. Will use
Dear and Swit@ to scam Guys ..
They use it to Draw their Prey Nearer
#fakeGreenLight

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Tapout(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
green light for what?? undecided

must every thing said by a girl be linked to giving green light? I assume when she sends u kisses, u'll probably have an attention....such things shouldn't be an issue except the guy in question has ulterior motives

it's this same mentality that has kept a lot of guys in that paradise called "friend zone"

Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Trust me, if a gurl is gvn u d green light, u will knw
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by TIDDOLL(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba mi....na norms o....na almost all of em dey talk am!
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Deefuray(f): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
It's not.

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Tosinville(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
2dice:
Dear is no Biggie
Only Nigeria girls. Will use
Dear and Swit@ to scam Guys ..
They use it to Draw their Prey Nearer
#fakeGreenLight
u sharp, guy lol... B4 u know it she don dey ask of recharge card etc
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by adorablevic: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
A girl would even u call u"my love"without any greenlight oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by tpiander: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
op this is not a job.
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Spikkylee: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jonzing Sneh....

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Seculent: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Black Light.
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by 2dice(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tosinville:
u sharp, guy lol... B4 u know it she don dey ask of recharge card etc
grin grin recharge card bae no dey finish for 9ja
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Moz22: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
They wanna ask for credit afterwards..
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by grad2012(f): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hi dear embarassed
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by Tosinville(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2015
2dice:
grin grin recharge card bae no dey finish for 9ja
no be small grin
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by kokoA(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Like play like play na so you go take chop hot slap from small girl. Nigeria go be you like Congo. grin
Re: Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? by omotayo9177: 3:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Your definition of "green light"

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Reasons Why I Love MAMAGEE3. / Akwa Ibom To Evacuate Prostitutes From The State / Why Would A Guy Stare At A Girl He Ignores As He Talks To Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.