Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nwaaba Romantic Experience With Jessica. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nwaaba Romantic Experience With Jessica. (420 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica / My Romantic Experience With An Instagram Babe In 2014 / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwaaba Romantic Experience With Jessica. by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Okey never give up in any of his missions. He goes for any girl he wants and will end up having her to himself.
Jessica happens to be his recent crush, who also has been turning him down each time he makes a move. She ignores his calls, walks out on him each time he asks her out. So frustrating, pity my guy though. What are friends for? Told him he isn't giving up on this.
One faithful evening, Jessica had to pick his call asking he meet with her in front of her hostel. See excitement...lol, another prey.
Had to hang around to feed my eyes.
She told my guy that it would be more convenient at an eatery. He took her to the near by eating café, where she ordered #1200 CHOCOLATE BISCUIT, #300 EXOTIC JUICE and #250X2 MEATPIE. My guy paid, about to sit and do the TT naa. She said, "no it's already late". That would be better off in front of her hostel. I was just Nicodemusly watching.
Now in front of her hostel, she told my guy that it's already late that she would like to go study.
Okey said owk, but she should hear her out first naa... Jessica said there's nothing to talk about, that she already have a guy.
Okey was like, why didn't you tell me you had a guy before i took you to an eatery? My guy collected those goodies out of annoyance, told her she can now go and study.
Meeehn, see flexing that night. Okey and I had to find a serene place to cruise, crunch and drink d whole thing in less than a minute.
Can't stop laughing each time I remember this saga. Don't know if someone has been a Victim of this.
Did Okey fall hand or was he just being smart?
Share your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Building A Healthy Personality / Recent Couple Coupled With A Suprise Blessing / The World's Most Sensitive Detector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.