Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mp4 Player Needed. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mp4 Player Needed. (3349 Views)

Mp3/mp4 For $100 / 3.5inch HD MP4/DVB-S2 Signal Test Satellite Finder(kpt-968g) / Mp4 Players Price Slash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mp4 Player Needed. by ono(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2006
Folks,
I do not, under normal temperature come around here. But I want to get a multi-discs (including MP4/AVI) Players here in Portharcourt. I've gone round a lil bit. And all I could see are mere DVD/SVCD/MP3/JPEG players. And some DIVX compatible home theatre sets. Is DIVX and .avi thesame thing? Where can I get this type of players around here in Portharcourt?
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by naijacutee(f): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2006
I can hook you up with some. The ones I can hook you up with are excellent ipod nano clones but they have more functions than the ipod nano, including playing mp4 formats. My friend went to meet his girlfriends parents in China earlier in the year, and bought one. It is absolutely stunning. I had to take the guy's number from him and get myself one too. And its fallen, jogged, kicked, scratched etc but it still works perfectly. I'll get you an exact picture of ours and you make up your mind whether or not you're interested.

They come in 1GB, 2GB and 4GB and in either black or white. If you are nterested, shoot me an e-mail and we can work something out.

Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by ono(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2006
Thanks, naijacutee. Looks like what you have got is some kind of ''walkman'' MP4 player. Do we have this integrated in home theatre set? I mean, I like to sit in the comfort of my sitting room or bedroom and listen to something standing near my TV set.

Are you based in the UK? Tough luck. And hey! you're really cute.

Thanks for your response, though.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by naijacutee(f): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2006
Oh I see. You want a proper home theatre system. Ah. Is it someting like the pic below, that plays DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD+R/+RW, SVCD, Video CD, CD/-R/-RW, HighMat Level 2, MP3, MP4, WMA, JPEG, HDCD, DivX 6,  Those are well expensive though [url]http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/details/index~modelcode~PAN-SCHT540.htm[/url]I live and study in the UK but I come to Nigeria often.And thanks for the compliment. smiley

Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by ono(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2006
Exactly!! Good girl!
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by Seun(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2006
How is he going to pay? (Since he's in Nigeria and you're in the UK).

Why am I asking? There are some things I may also want to get, and I don't know how to get them in Nigeria.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by ono(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2006
Yeah Seun. I've already sent an e-mail to her on that one. I guess since she frequents Nigeria and the UK a lot, she sure could be of help in procuring this set.

Thanks Naijacutee. Just reply my e-mail and lets get talking.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by naijacutee(f): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2006
It depends on how soon you want it. If you want it really urgently then, I can send it via DHL. I've got a friend who works there so with his employee discount, we can get the things over for half-price.

However, if it's not too pressing, then, (ahem) I'll be coming next in April and can bring them along if you want.

As for payment, I guess a bank transfer (with all the charges taken care of from your end) should be fine.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by ono(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2006
Lets discuss outside here. Reply my e-mail.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by naijacutee(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2006
I haven't seen your e-mail though.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by ono(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2006
I sure did.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by naijacutee(f): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2006
Are you Marvin Kanye? I got something that says , "Hi I want to talk to you. I'm from Nairaland." Is that you?

If not then I haven't received it, please can you re-send it?

Thanks
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by ono(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2006
No. I'm not Marvin Kanye. I've done a resend to you anyway.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by segedoo(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2006
i rep an importer that brings in all these stuffs and they are a good bargain.
i can help u get an sony mp4 player, 512mb with memory card port, 2hrs of video recording, excellent picture clarity and u can connect to ur tv directly to watch whatever's on the gadget

ipod nanos and phoenix phones available. phoenix are the guys behind sony viao technology
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by ono(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2006
Are you based in Nigeria? Just give me your mobile line, office address, e-mail address and lets get talking - if you're somewhere near me in Portharcourt.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by segedoo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2006
sorry pal. na SW i dey cover but if u want in wholesale we can work something out cool
my no is 08028588622
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by lovaboi: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2006
@Segedoo

so wusup,i need it.do u stay in lag?aw much?
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by lovaboi: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2006
@Segedoo

so wusup,i need it.do u stay in lag?aw much?
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by kulikuli: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2006
Hi naijacutee,

I am interested in the Mp4 player, how/ where can i get it.Is there any web site i can buy it online?

i have tried to send you a mail, the email address seem not to exist.

Shalom
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by greenair: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2006
ha,ha, I am from China, and I know those things.  Want to attach some pics, but can not make it.

List some specifs, if anyone here want it instantly, please contact with me by skype with name of echinaage
BRAND NEW 1GB/2G/3G MP4 PLAYER&Built-in FM Radio( NANO LOOK)
90mm x 40mm x7mm
Bite Rate:42KB-128KB/S (playback and rec)
Battery Life:up to 10 hours
Earphone output: 10mw(L)+10mw(R)
Signal-Noise Ratio:>90Db
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz

USB 2.0 portable data storage
It can be used as a portable disk by plugging it into USB port of a PC. There is no need to install an additional driver on all O/S except Windows98

Build-In Li-Iron Rechargeable Battery

FM receiving
Automatic channel selection for FM radio

Auto scan and memory function
Auto scan and memory function help you simply search radio stations and save up to 10 stations.

Easy Navigation function for searching files
Navigation function makes you search the desired files and folders easy.

4 Direction jog dial
It is dressed to impress with its GUI (Graphic User Interface) Menus system, design, ergonomics navigation, and user friendliness.

Supports Several foreign languages
Multi-language graphic LCD supports ID3 Tags, displaying information regarding songs on the panel It includes English,Frenh,Japanese,Korean,German,Italian,Dutch,Portuguese,Spanish,Swedish,Czech,
Damark,Polish,Russian,Turkish.

5" 65k true Color LCD Display
present bright, clear information that are easy to see at almost any angle, and screen protection for saving power

Sleep mode function
If you set a certain time before going to bed, it automatically turns off at the pre-set time.

Repeat
5-level audio playback speed control and repeat play function are provided.

7 Playing Model and 7 EQ
It supports 7 EQ mode for your Music: Pop, Classic, Disco, Jazz , Soft, DBB and Normal.
7 Playing Modes: Normal, Repeat one, Folder,Repeat folder, Repeat all, Random, Intro. You can have more enjoyable music experience with visual effects.

My Screen You can freely adjust the time for applying animation.

Digital voice recorder
Any audio source can be recorded in a digital format with a click of a button, and stored on PC.

ID3 Function
ID3(song title) is displayed on LCD, Also displays Lyrics of the Song, Multi-Languages Menu Menu

Box contents
· USB Cable & Charger
· Earphones
· CD Driver
· English Manual
Hardware Requirements: IBM compatible desktop and notebook PC or Mac with USB port.
Operating system: Windows98se/ME/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.2 & higher/Linux2.4 above Etc
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by greenair: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2006
And I do all kinds of electronic things, wecome friends here to contact with me.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by greenair: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2006
sorry , that is 1.5'' screen.
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by sonety2k(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2006
How do i get in contact with u , and which part of china do u stay , what other product did u deal in?
My mail add is -sonety2k@yahoo.com

Thanks
Olusola
Re: Mp4 Player Needed. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2007
If u are a serious seller call me 234-1-8052277592

(1) (Reply)

New Brand Hp530 And Fairly Used Dell D600 Laptops For Sale / Hp Dv6 Corei5 Laptop For Sale / ***brand New Hp 655 Laptop 500gig Hdd+free Wireless Mouse+ Warrantee***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.