Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 AM

FIX: Sorry Uptobox.com Not Available In You Country - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / FIX: Sorry Uptobox.com Not Available In You Country (7801 Views)

Help Google.com Not Opening On My Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIX: Sorry Uptobox.com Not Available In You Country by djl(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Well, the popular file hosting site uptobox.com blocks access from some countries. So, it's not strange to encounter, “sorry, uptobox.com not available in your country” after using the site for a while. In other situation you might have to endure and watch a countdown of more than an hour before you could get your download link.

Fortunately, we have some countries like India, Ireland, Bangladesh and others whose access is allowed. There lies our solution as we are going to route our access through the IP of those countries.

Better still, you can also download the hola extention and integrate it into your browser. The extention will route your IP through any selected country of your choice.

Use any of the two procedures and you will have an unrestricted access to uptobox.com

Procedure 1
1. Download psiphon handler here

2. Launch the psiphon and enter the following settings:
—Http/Https: '203.194.109.133
—Socks: 3128

3. Connect your psiphon and go to the uptobox page to generate the link to your torrent download.

Note:
I. The IP above is from India. You can also use other IPs from India, Ireland, Bangladesh or countries whose uptobox access is granted.

II. Users on simple server should enter the following settings after launching the psiphon.
upstream box:
Hostname: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080

Read more:
http://hotfixtech..sg/2015/09/fix-sorry-uptoboxcom-not-available-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My PC (XP OS) Shut Itself Down? / Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. / Selling Lenovo Thinkpad T460s, I5 8gb, 256gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.