Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband (14979 Views)

Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2015

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by HDee(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by moscow37d(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Take it easy mam. Y dont u think of working things out.

From what i see! U are the driver to this marriage and u are delibratly haeding to d river . Pls make a u turn .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Imortal001: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Tapout(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
smh...are u sure u r not an attention seeking troll?? undecided

cos no woman, no matter how jezebel_adized she is, wouldn't spill such cow dung ....as u have done sad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by redgem(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Op With all your stories....you think cheating is the best option?

Okay he cheated on you and you want to pay him back in same coin....please ma, before you think of doing anything sane think of yourself... What good will come out of it?

What names will people call you cos definitely, your husband won't be blamed...no fingers be pointed at him, all fingers will be at you..

Will your mum be happy if she finds out you sleep with men outside your marriage? That's if she's still living

Don't do what you are going to regret... There are so many ways to solve the issue, I'm not married and know nothing about about marriage but I've been in a relationship and with the little knowledge I know, I think I know one or two from your situation

The best way to deal with this, is to discuss one’s feelings in a supportive, non judgmental environment, discuss with him again...Post nuptial agreement should be considered if you want to restore your marriage but it should be done on a mutual base...

Ask him why he had the affair and try to change the factors that led to the affair....

You said you love him no more but I bet you still do...try and repair your marriage, he is jealous and that should let you know he loves you...

But if deep down you are sure you love him no more, kindly divorce him and never you be with a man cos of his money..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by whirlwind7(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hehehehe.
If you really want to toe that path, then go ahead. I hope you are matured and strong enough for the fiasco that would surely result.
There's this Igbo adage that if you have to eat a toad, at least look for the fattest one.
Translation: If you finally do spread your legs for any man who can't match your husband, any man who can't intimidate, or wouldn't make your husband go the deepest shade of green with envy, then you'd be a double loser. Nothing less than a Don Jazzy or a Basket Mouth or a Kanu Nwankwo or even a Donald Duke would do!
That's just me being mischievous.

Now, me the realist:
No fvck up. Don't do it. Show him you are a better person than he is. You can kill him with the suspence and the anxiety of him not knowing what you are up to. 100% supported. Let him stew over the scenario of another hunk riding and pounding his wife into ecstatic oblivion.
Let him keep regreting what he has done, and at the same time not sure if you have been had by another man. Keep giving him the impression that he made you become a "bad" girl.

He obviously still loves you. It's apparent from his reactions. He could change, you know. And your old feelings for him can still resurface.
When it comes to cheating in matrimony, men have the advantage. It's not fair at all, but that's just the way it is.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
1. you have forgiveness issues,
2. because you are hot, probably you should put yourself in a deep freezer
3. for the sake of your kids, dont give them a broken home
4. you guys can reach a conclusion, talk it out
usually before the marriage, you must have seen signs, definitely you would have seen signals, but probably ignored it, you should rule out payback as an option, if your husband also considers such, your house will be like mr and mrs smith3, remember the things that got you attracted to him, i'm sure the money was part of it, the money is still present i suppose, getting his attention, making him know you are hurt, very hurt, also try new things with him, it could save you from this present state

5 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by tempex88(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ahhh
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hebrews 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Vikky014(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
good for u i will do same if i ws in ur shoes.no time undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickibarb:
So my husband cheated on me some months ago right, i realised this when i came across numerous flirtatious messages on his whatsapp (you might remember me from my previous posts). The drama resulting from that discovery was so complicated, i don't even have the strength to go there. Anyways, my reason for this post is that I am obsessed with paying him back in his own coin. I think i'm way too hot for that insult he meted out to me like does he think because i have two kids I am like totally off the market? The first two guys i flirted with as payback (via the same whatsapp) were falling over themselves to get with me. My husband saw the messages (i'm glad he did) and it drove him crazy, he was swearing fire and brimstone about what he'll do to any guy that messes with me. Right now, I don't feel any love for my husband, I kinda told him that already. He broke my heart and I don't think it can ever heal. I'm only here in this marriage co-habitation cause he has some money (i like the entitled life) and of course I would love to give the kids a two-parent home. (I have some cash of my own though but he has a lot more).

I totally ignore my husband now, I don't give a hoot about whether he comes home or not. Some days ago, after staying away for like forever, he came home ready to give a million explanations about his whereabouts but i wasn't interested, i just carried on a conversation with him like i didn't notice he had been absent (the same explanation i used to literally beg him for). It's making him so uncertain and shaky and i'm loving it. Looks like he enjoyed the attention i used to give him before when i used to whine about him not calling me and not coming home. Now i don't give a f*** and he knows it. Anyways, I probably won't cheat unless i meet a really classy, enlightened, well travelled young-man , the type i'm usually attracted to (like my husband), for now i just feel like ranting. Most Nigerian men are not my type anyway. I'm 27 so i'm not that old. This n**** messed with the wrong wife. Its been a slow boring day at work today maybe clients are already in pre-independence celebratory mode, so i'm available to read your comments. try and be nice okay *tougueout.

Hmmm....

You have decided to stay for the money and the kids.... (I have followed your previous threads)

I doubt this is sustainable in the long run.

If you are fed up with the marriage, you can divorce him outrightly.
If you want to salvage it, you can do trial separation, look at all the issues critically and resolve them.

Cheating back just makes you a cheat too and you no longer have a moral ground to stand on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by ammyluv2002(f): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
1. you have forgiveness issues,
2. because you are hot, probably you should put yourself in a deep freezer
3. for the sake of your kids, dont give them a broken home
4. you guys can reach a conclusion, talk it out
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by safe06: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Don't do it...
If you are the religious type, what did your holy book say about adultery?...

If you are not the religious type,what does your conscience tell you?
Don't let those guys on WhatsApp deceive you...

Do not allow the frustrations from your husband make you do silly things...Face your work and children...

I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that Adultery is not good...Thank you... undecided

5 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by sisisioge: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin

I feel you jare! Enough of all the "crying the victim" and looking for pity parties! Way to go girl! Get your groove back, flirt if it makes you feel any better but do not cheat on him...yet! Lol! We gals don't usually have the liver...all barks tinz.

Continue to appear unaffected. Spend his money pls and don't get down with him without protection. All will be well, after the rain comes the shine. I don't know why men stress women like this sef thus I don't know what to say about the issue.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by crackhaus: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'm only here in this marriage co-habitation cause he has some money (i like the entitled life) and of course I would love to give the kids a two-parent home.
I particularly love your honesty here, not many women will admit they stay back for the money...

My verdict?
Do whatever you want to do, I'm not your daddy. cool

16 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by fejikudz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oya cheat nah!!!!
Old cargo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin I know you won't cheat joor, you just want NL ranters to come and talk.
I totally support the ignoring and harmless flirting, give the dude the scare of his life and let him learn not to take you for granted but the forgive him and build you home together

5 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by menix(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abeg OP come make we cheat, i am half Bangladesh nd I travel a lot..

Buh pls u. Must b a virgin, I don't mind u have kids oo, I can father them too..

I have money too, u can ask LAPO bank who I am...

Loads of luv frm me to u kiss
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Vikky014(f): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

I feel you jare! Enough of all the "crying the victim" and looking for pity parties! Way to go girl! Get your groove back, flirt if it makes you feel any better but do not cheat on him...yet! Lol! We gals don't usually have the liver...all barks tinz.

Continue to appear unaffected. Spend his money pls and don't get down with him without protection. All will be well, after the rain comes the shine. I don't know why men stress women like this sef thus I don't know what to say about the issue.

cc. nickibarb
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by crackhaus: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuksfor13:
Hebrews 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.
Baba, this one na long story oo... grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by lilmax(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
You are stupi.d

5 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by DuchessLily(f): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmmm.... Wetin I wan talk sef?? undecided

Phweeewww....Babe is this story true?? Especially the vengeance part?

Hian...I can't believe I'm lost for words lipsrsealed embarassed ... Ok... Anyways babes Jesus loves u
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by sexymoma(f): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
You've made up your mind
why are u telling us?
Make we support you

Think bout your kids.
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Baba, this one na long story oo... grin
Oga y naa?
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Vikky014(f): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuksfor13:
tell that to the cheating husband. she dnt need it undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by crackhaus: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

You mean YOU don't usually have the liver, because I know plenty that do...

6 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Cadamlk: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Then why do you want us to know?You have taken your decision then go on and execute it,forgeting that your children need a proper upbringing by both parents.

From your statement,i can understand the man has repented while you are starting to enjoy your own jamboree with guys.You are a woman without morals.

This is what some men get when they marry for beauty instead of character

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Vikky014:
good for u i will do same if i ws in ur shoes.no time undecided
Sound like what whores and potential whores who do not know that they are whores would say.
bukatyne:

Hmmm....

You have decided to stay for the money and the kids.... (I have followed your previous threads)

I doubt this is sustainable in the long run.

If you are fed up with the marriage, you can divorce him outrightly.
If you want to salvage it, you can do trial separation, look at all the issues critically and resolve them.

Cheating back just makes you a cheat too and you no longer have a moral ground to stand on.
Good points.

If someone is cheating on you then leave.

If you cheat back then it means you have always been a cheat and is looking for a good time to cheat and a reason too because you know the man will throw you out if you cheat on him first.

The op is just looking for a good reason to justify her cheating

nothing will make a person who's not a cheat to cheat......

Simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by crackhaus: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuksfor13:

Oga y naa?
That ship sailed a long time ago, trust me...
Whether this story is true or not, the writer's mind is made up.

If she's as hot as she claims she is, I'm sure she must have been under a lot of pressure to stay faithful and just needed a good excuse to cheat. cheesy
All beauty, no brains...her kind cheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Vikky014:
tell that to the cheating husband. she dnt need it undecided
Proverbs 20:6 Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Waow.
I Love this plan.

When my Kids grow up, I'd really enjoy telling them how I fvcked the brains out of another guy because I wanted to get back at their Dad.

When they come to me asking for advice on the subject of forgiveness, I would so love to tell them that the saying Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future is for weaklings...people who gat no ballzzz.

I will encourage them, especially my female kids to adopt the eye for an eye principle...and go all the way.

Once again, nickibarb, thumbs up!
Great plan you got there, I hope it works out really well for you.

One advice though...As you embark on your revenge mission, be sure to dig two graves, four maybe.
You have my best wishes and supportsmiley

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage / Get In Here For Your Quality And Affordable Shoes / The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.