Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address (7112 Views)

REVEALED! Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by applord: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
obailala:

[s][size=15pt]www.GuardianNewsUSA.com[/size]
...another silly Jonathanian blog. A website which attaches 'USA' in its title to make it seem foreign with a sole aim to deceive the unsuspecting and the gullible. A 'USA' website that reports only Nigerian news about Buhari.

Lest I forget, the website blog is owned by a renown Jonathanian wailer known by the name, ANTHONY OBI OGBO, and he is the sole reporter, the CEO and the Editor in Chief etc etc. of the so called USA Guardian site
grin grin grin cheesy

..And somebody actually expects some right thinking persons to read that long trash posted up there?[/s]

[size=15pt]Did the writer lie ?[/size]

Duaraa Dullard remains a senile old man.
who has nothing to offer Nigeria.
A certificate less cattle rearer.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by chino11(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyibo is really bad, just see how they described the president of the largest black nation cheesy

Next time we should learn not to elect a stark illiterate without even a WASC. cheesy

lonely frazzled speaker, sweltering as he imperceptibly picked his words from a written script. “At some point, I thought he was talking to himself,” said Joel McHenry, another delegate, a Canadian-based observer who spoke to our newsroom.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by doublewisdom: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thankfully 5%! Not part of this sham administration.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Mamatee07: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
It's stupid to compare Nigeria to America, how about you show us that of other African countries .

By the way Buhari had an audience 3 times that of Gej (less than 12 people shocked) which shows that in this little while the respect for Nigeria international has increased so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Rotimi47: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
It's not about Buhari but the way the west see/view Africans; the west do not want a repeat of Mugabe" we are not guys ".

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Rotimi47: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mamatee07:
It's stupid to compare Nigeria to America, how about you show us that of other African countries .

By the way Buhari had an audience 3 times that of Gej (less than 12 people shocked) which shows that in this little while the respect for Nigeria international has increased so much
Nice comparison.;thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Princzsmith(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls somebody put me through
I recently shopped with an online store in China, right now i need an affordable shipping company that will do the shipping for me faster...PLS I NEED SUGGESTIONS URGENTLY
Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
You can see the failure called Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by anonimi: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
OldJohn:
But on a more serious note, Buhari and his stale 1984 techniques will not get us anywhere. I can imagine him walking around new York like a confused man while ordering his house boy Amaethief to take pictures of him.. Yeye everywhere

Bros, e nor good as you dey yab our one & only Cow of the Tribe of Ubima aka the Recruit of Foolish Sense Revolution grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236079_gworo_jpeg7872db292307cf3d11ae73f58f1bdee3

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by chernest2002: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am not surprised. Buhari na bad market.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Marksule:
“I will not make guesses, but I can assure you that heads will roll.”

Just imagine the brainless and primitive response from the so called Nigerian Delegate!
Heads have been rolling in Nigeria since 1914 and what have changed ever since those heads rolled?

It is very possible that Buhari ended up addressing the Nigerian daft Delegates he came with at the empty UN Hall after their numerous selfie sessions in NY.

CLOWNS

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Strongfaze(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
At least he did not pardon a fugitive which GEJ did. These foreign guys are not normal! Blaming the displacement of people on a three month's old government. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by OreMI22: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Marksule:
■ A conclave of world leaders, international media, and other delegates who thronged the United Nation’s General Assembly’s seventieth session were nowhere to be found when Muhammadu Buhari, President of Nigeria, addressed the general debate on September 28, and the poor outing was conspicuously appalling.

What seemed like a mass boycott of President Buhari’s speech may be associated with his nonchalant attitude and a lack of seriousness in communicating severe security issues related to the Boko Haram killings, it was gathered. International Guardian’s correspondent in New York for the event reported a lonely frazzled speaker, sweltering as he imperceptibly picked his words from a written script. “At some point, I thought he was talking to himself,” said Joel McHenry, another delegate, a Canadian-based observer who spoke to our newsroom.

Another delegate associated with the United States office of the Secretary of States categorically labelled Buhari’s absence and attitude over issues of security as “utterly dismissive.” “World leaders are so engaged with regions serious about their agenda, and Nigeria has not shown that enthusiasm,” he said. In July, International Guardian reported how President Muhammad Buhari’s exorbitant visit to the United State emitted some horrible stakes causing the White House to voice out complete disappointed about a total lack of preparedness by the Nigerian contingent to discuss vital issues about both countries. The Obama administration had also decried a poor presentation of policy needs and updates made by the Nigerian leader.

President Buhari’s UN outing has equally been riddled with controversy over poor logistics, lackadaisical preparations, and process incomprehensibility. First, he had missed a United Nation’s meeting in which countries affected by Boko Haram's violence pleaded for assistance for those displaced by the insurgency. In a region where millions are being displaced by the Islamist outfit, Nigeria’s absence from this meeting was seen as blow to a global collaboration for assistance over war against terrorism. For instance, a few weeks ago, the Geneva-based International Organization for Migration estimated that at least 2.1m Nigerians have been displaced since the group began violence in 2009.

Another embarrassment yet plagued President Buhari's outing when he was prevented from meeting Pope Francis for arriving late at the facility, and aimlessness using the wrong gate. As a process, presidents, governmental heads, and delegates are expected to arrive early for UN engagements, and facilitators often brief diplomatic officers ahead of time to avoid process failures. It was not clear what happened in President Buhari’s case as his entourage, handlers, and the Nigerian embassy staff were busy trading blames about the shameful outings.
It may be recalled that in July, the President fired all non-career Nigerian ambassadors in foreign countries in what he called an effort to "reposition the country’s foreign policies." In September consequently, he announced a proposed shutdown of some Nigerian Embassies and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, claiming his actions would cut down costs and wasteful spending. Since these changes, operations at most Nigeria’s foreign offices have been disorderly and structurally unproductive. It was not clear if the prevailing rigid work environment in these offices was the cause of President Buhari’s UN humiliation, but as one of the Nigerian delegates who anonymously spoke to International Guardian in New York put it, “I will not make guesses, but I can assure you that heads will roll.”

Source: http://www.guardiannewsusa.com/why-global-leaders-boycotted-buhari-s-united-nation-s-address.html

[size=18pt]hehehehe.....lol....
Who wants to hear a religious and tribal bigot speak?

They want to be like Mandela,
but they perpetuate discrimination,injustice, tribal and religious bigotry
.....and move their nations from peaceful countries to the brink of war.

Yet they expect civilized men to interact with them and treat them with courtesy? grin
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by mrmetoo1: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Men look at Obama, a world leader, boycotting Buhari. I hope God will dash some folks sense. These pictures below were taken a day after the so-called boycotted speech. This was attended by the president and important members of Obama's cabinet with Buhari as one of the main speakers. Again may God dash some of sense!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Chigold101(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
obailala:
Progress?

May your life progress the exact same way in which GEJ met a foreign reserve + ECA funds of well over $60billion in 2010, but he 'PROGRESSED' Nigeria to approximately $28billion in 2015 when he left office even though his tenure enjoyed the highest oil prices Nigeria has ever seen of consistently over $100/barrel for his 5 years.

May your life receive this kind of progress... Why dont you shout a big Amen?!!
it is a pity... Just so sorry for you...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by obailala(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chigold101:
it is a pity... Just so sorry for you...
...And why are you sorry for me?... Bro I'm not trying to insult or ridicule you, dont get me wrong. I was only trying to draw your attention to a fact which many people for the sake of one reason or the other, have refused to consider.

Let's put aside all forms of political differences and reason this out in black and white as matured and serious people. GEJ met a foreign reserve + ECA funds of over $60billion in 2010 but left barely about $28.5billion foreign reserve + about $2.2billion in ECA account when he left office in 2015. In addition, under GEJ's 5 year rule, Nigeria was blessed with the highest global oil prices ever with an average of $100 per barrel (you can easily google to confirm all this). Now, let's honestly put aside all political differences and reason like ordinary Nigerians, do you really call that progress?
Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by iPrinz20(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buhari is a disaster waiting to happen... The signs are becoming obvious.. FEEL FREE TO QUOTE ME

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by Mamatee07: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Considering the minute audience GEj got to what Buhari got, I say kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by aresa: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Men look at Obama, a world leader, boycotting Buhari. I hope God will dash some folks sense. These pictures below were taken a day after the so-called boycotted speech. This was attended by the president and important members of Obama's cabinet with Buhari as one of the main speakers. Again may God dash some of sense!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2909663_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

The picture above is from Yesterday's Global leaders conference organised by Obama and guess what, with all the world leaders invited and present, PMB sat at the high table with the 2 most powerful men in the world. UN SG and President Obama at the high table.

Who sits at the high table? Worthy and very powerful people.

You can pay too much attention to these anti Nigeria, hate peddling and disgruntled elements.. They came out of the womb with hate and bigotry and this is their only portion in life.

They even hate themselves.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by frankyychiji(f): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
obailala:

[size=15pt]www.GuardianNewsUSA.com[/size]
...another silly Jonathanian blog. A website which attaches 'USA' in its title to make it seem foreign with a sole aim to deceive the unsuspecting and the gullible. A 'USA' website that reports only Nigerian news about Buhari.

Lest I forget, the website blog is owned by a renown Jonathanian wailer known by the name, ANTHONY OBI OGBO, and he is the sole reporter, the CEO and the Editor in Chief etc etc. of the so called USA Guardian site
grin grin grin cheesy

..And somebody actually expects some right thinking persons to read that long trash posted up there?

Did you have to scream so loud just to make a point? Learn not to betray your emotions in a power play ok.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by obailala(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
Did you have to scream so loud just to make a point? Learn not to betray your emotions in a power play ok.
Yes it was very necessary for me to shout on this one, else my opinion which was very important would have been drowned by dissidents who would be too happy to read and propagate the falsehood. I certainly had to point out LOUDLY, the dubious origins of the article, else some unsuspecting readers would be deceived.
Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by aresa: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
frankyychiji:

frankyychiji:
Was Jonathan truly defeated by Buhari, the joke is on you.

^^^^^^ Coming from a village biafra losers who's yet to realize that his crooked, corrupt and incompetent otuoke daddy lost woefully and was soundly rejected by NIGERIANS...

Born village loser.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by mannobi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Leaving the real issue (Boko Haram) to discuss that which is not related to your country (global warming) will make you look less reasonable. GOD BLESS MUGABE OF AFRICA

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by aresa: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
mannobi:
Leaving the real issue (Boko Haram) to discuss that which is not related to your country (global warming) will make you look less reasonable. GOD BLESS MUGABE OF AFRICA

See what I say all the time? These hateful and bitter people wont hesitate to dance with and romance the devil as long as they get to hate Nigeria...

Sucks to be you losers sha...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by ahaika23: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Commander in chief of foolishness. All hail Bubu, the baba of go-slow, sorry go no-where! I am sso happy with this international dimension to change. I see them illiterate assslickers avoiding the thread grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by frankyychiji(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
aresa:

^^^^^^ Coming from a village biafra losers who's yet to realize that his crooked, corrupt and incompetent otuoke daddy lost woefully and was soundly rejected by NIGERIANS...

Born village loser.

At least you could tell I am a "biafran". You, what is your identity? Who is your father? Has your mother told you yet? Abeg go siddon for dustbin chop shii cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by dantewest: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.

That is just sad, cos Buhari is definitely not who the media propaganda paint him to be.

Although, there has been light so far. I just pray the Nation won't be misruled as we have always been.

And for those shouting Wailing wailers at anyone who questions Buhari, those people are the most dangerous people to give any sorts of relevance to. Instead of them to argue with sense and fact, they resort to silly abuses and name calling. That is simply immature, brutal and wicked.

The term wailing wailer is used to discredit any other point of view that any legitimate Nigerian have. I see it as a wicked type of censorship, attacking the sub consciousness of anyone who doesnt fall in line with the party's point of view.

Grab a book, not just any book. Read 1984 by George Orwell. Read it and gain insights to how the government is not to be trusted, especially in this modern age.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by gunuvi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
aresa:

This another internet trash by another biafra bigot based in houston called Anthony Ogbo and he hides under many rancid online publications like he litters the internet with like the guardiannewsusa.com and examiner.com. Both internet hate and bigotry trash of course..

http://www.examiner.com/article/nigeria-s-new-regime-a-decree-of-anarchy

The loser is a biafra villager and anti Nigerian hate and bigoted element.

The story and pic below is the same trash you see on NL posted by NL village biafra clowns...
How market my brother? You should cover your face in shame. Your pay master has bleeped up again.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by gunuvi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
aresa:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2909663_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

The picture above is from Yesterday's Global leaders conference organised by Obama and guess what, with all the world leaders invited and present, PMB sat at the high table with the 2 most powerful men in the world. UN SG and President Obama at the high table.

Who sits at the high table? Worthy and very powerful people.

You can pay too much attention to these anti Nigeria, hate peddling and disgruntled elements.. They came out of the womb with hate and bigotry and this is their only portion in life.

They even hate themselves.
You mean they have to reorganize a smaller group session to be able to hear your dullard president wella? But at the end they were disappointed more. My brother we have entered one chance cos you dulard like you

Tonyebarcanista Sdindan Roob chukkiephil
ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher
Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman,
nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors,
iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye,
Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1,
Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21
Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert,
Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF,
Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93
DebateNigeria and all patriots
Come and join me and wail for Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by omenka(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
"Guardiannewsusa".
Mtschewwww.
Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by omenka(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
aresa:

This another internet trash by another biafra bigot based in houston called Anthony Ogbo and he hides under many rancid online publications like he litters the internet with like the guardiannewsusa.com and examiner.com. Both internet hate and bigotry trash of course..

http://www.examiner.com/article/nigeria-s-new-regime-a-decree-of-anarchy

The loser is a biafra villager and anti Nigerian hate and bigoted element.

The story and pic below is the same trash you see on NL posted by NL village biafra clowns...
Isn't it funny how only Wailers seem to visit these sites??

Guardiannewsusa.

Hopefornigeria.

Breakingtimes

Thetrentonline....

They claim SR and PT are APC propaganda sites, yet they visit them and lift stories from there to splash on NL. cheesy
Re: BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address by suxkill: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Finally the whole world can now confirm,attest and bare witness that Nigeria has a dullard as a president. shame on APC and it's supporters who voted my ancestor to preside over naija mata!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reportedly Killing Survivors In Hospitals / What Does It Mean For Nigerians, As China Open Police Stations In Nigeria? / A Powerful Argument For Rotational Presidency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.