Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Islamic Angels Are Wiser - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Angels Are Wiser (9041 Views)

Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
lexiconkabir:
thats because i have LEPROSY, and i better cure it fast! its messing with my brain.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:
ISN'T SATAN WHO CAPTURED, MURDERED, KILLED AND CRUCIFIED THE SON OF YOUR GOD WHO ALSO DOUBLES AS YOUR GOD?

[/s]
even your koran says is still alive till now!!!!!!!. My bible says he died and ressurrected back to life even you can never found his grave or bone but your mohamMAD bones was inside the grave they buried him even till now while is suffering in the hand of satan his master. Jesus is the way.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Satan is not a real name, it is a title given to him after he rebelled against God. Satan means ''adversary''. His real name is Lucifer. Those other angel who followed him are his angels. Sooo simple. Get knowledge.

For lack of defence you guys have successfully derailed this thread. The thread is about allahh's angel wiser than him but now about satan.
so heres where u are. Im sure uve seen my mention of u in another thread but uve chosen to dodge it Yet if twere some hate thread against muslims ud run to it like a baby rushes to its mtother's breast. Which isnt good. If u like to argue about religion, then do so without hate and insults. its bad.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
THAT DRAGON GOD OF YOURS WHO COULD NOT PROTECT HIS ONLY CHILD FROM HIS ENEMIES IS SO POWERLESS TO THE EXTEND THAT HIS OWN CHILD ACCUSED HIM OF BETRAYAL.

SON CRYING cry cry cry cry my lord my lord why have you betrayed me..... cry cry cry

DO YOU READ THAT FILTHY BOOK THE BUBBLE AT ALL?

jcross19:
even your koran says is still alive till now!!!!!!!. My bible says he died and ressurrected back to life even you can never found his grave or bone but your mohamMAD bones was inside the grave they buried him even till now why his suffering in the hand of satan his master. Jesus is the way.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
rabzy01:
THAT DRAGON GOD OF YOURS WHO COULD NOT PROTECT HIS ONLY CHILD FROM HIS ENEMIES IS SO POWERLESS TO THE EXTEND THAT HIS OWN CHILD ACCUSED HIM OF BETRAYAL.

SON CRYING cry cry cry cry my lord my lord why have you betrayed me..... cry cry cry

DO YOU READ THAT FILTHY BOOK THE BUBBLE AT ALL?

when your allah is busy sleeping with 1000 prostitutes in its hell while its slaves are dying mina.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
See who needs them...

Numbers 31:40.....

and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the LORD’s share.

jcross19:
when your allah is busy sleeping with 1000 prostitutes in its hell while its slaves are dying mina.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 2:47am On Oct 06, 2015
rabzy01:
See who needs them...

tell them to judaism.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2015
jcross19:
tell them to judaism.
so you are saying God do change his ways?(astagfirullah)
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
so you are saying God do change his ways?(astagfirullah)
what made HIM GOD? He does what pleases him. But your allah is stool and toothless barboon.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2015
jcross19:
what made HIM GOD? He does what pleases him. [s]But your allah is stool and toothless barboon.[/s]
ofcourse, he does what pleases him, but not to change his mind, he is not a humanbeing for him to change his mind: "God is not human that he should lie, [size=18pt]not a humanbeing that he should change his mind[/size], does he speak and then not act? does he promise and not fulfil?"(numbers23:19 NIV), God does not change his mind.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Judaism you say?

No, NO, NO.

So you dont believe in the god of Israel, the god of BIBLE. That god is the GOD IN NEED OF VIRGINS.

jcross19:
tell them to judaism.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2015
rabzy01:
Judaism you say?

No, NO, NO.

So you dont believe in the god of Israel, the god of BIBLE. That god is the GOD IN NEED OF VIRGINS.

like what i have said talk to allah.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2015
rabzy01:
Judaism you say?

No, NO, NO.

is that what they wrote in your koran? But my bible never mention virgins but 16000 persons , when did person to virgin? Thats result oshogbo weed mr rabiu. Allah has been the twister and all its followers are of the same.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where did I get the 'virgins' from? You assumed that I, rabzy01 twisted the bible? Now listen and listen very well. You have three major problems in your life and they are:

1 - You never knew that the bible in your hand is translation upon translation and that there are several versions. Ie several BIBLES.

2 - You have access to only one bible instead of say five different BIBLES.

3- You make too much assumptions which make you use abusive and foul language when arguing on religious matters.

jcross19:
is that what they wrote in your koran? But my bible never mention virgins but 16000 persons , when did person to virgin? Thats result oshogbo weed mr rabiu. Allah has been the twister and all its followers are of the same.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
The LORD'S VIRGINS are here:

1- Good News Translation (GNT)
and 16,000 virgins for the soldiers, of which 32 were the tax for the Lord. Numbers 31:40

2 - NEW LIVING TRANSLATION (NLT)
and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the Lord’s share. Numbers 31:40

3 - NEW INTERNATIONAL READER'S VERSION (NIRV)
There were 16,000 women. From among them, the Lord’s gift was 32. Num 31:40

4 - EASY TO READ VERSION
The soldiers got 16,000 women. They gave 32 women to the Lord. Num 31:40

Now tell me or who twist the words of their God, you Christians or the the Muslims?

Tell me what your LORD will do to the virgins. lipsrsealed

jcross19:
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
rabzy01:
The LORD'S VIRGINS are here:

1- Good News Translation (GNT)
and 16,000 virgins for the soldiers, of which 32 were the tax for the Lord. Numbers 31:40

2 - NEW LIVING TRANSLATION (NLT)
and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the Lord’s share. Numbers 31:40

3 - NEW INTERNATIONAL READER'S VERSION (NIRV)
There were 16,000 women. From among them, the Lord’s gift was 32. Num 31:40

4 - EASY TO READ VERSION
The soldiers got 16,000 women. They gave 32 women to the Lord. Num 31:40

Now tell me or who twist the words of their God, you Christians or the the Muslims?

Tell me what your LORD will do to the virgins. lipsrsealed

alfa rabiu my verson dont say that mind you jesus never tell me to kill for booty or 72 virgins okay .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meaning Of Cutting Firewood In The Dream / Happy Birthday Pope Francis / Eckanker And Soul Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.