Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? (4364 Views)

My Experience With Weed Before Sex / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / I Have Never Seen This Kind Thing Before Pls Help A Friend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by 5minsmadness: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
A friend of mine took his first puff of weed this evening. He said that at first everything was cool. The next thing was that he saw a ball of fire leaving his body. He then heard a voice telling him he must not let the ball of fire escape and he quickly chased after it. He ran for a long time without feeling tired and only stopped cos the fire disappeared . He has been crying since.

Pls what does this mean? If you have smoked weed before have u experienced anything like this?

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by McCarlito(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
I think u should first of all find out the type of weed he smoked first of all before asking about his reactions.. angry angry angry

Find out if its Oshogbo weed, Ipodo weed, Agege weed, Ikeja weed, Jamaican weed, Cuban weed, Zimbabwe weed or even the weeds made for the gods angry angry angry

16 Likes

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Hazardd(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
weed at work!
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
It means the topic is romantic... so you decided to post it in the romance section.
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Remilekun101: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=20pt]oh my gawd... you better go and complete your zombie apocalypse story and leave weed for men[/size]
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by 5minsmadness: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
nairalandist:
It means the topic is romantic... so you decided to post it in the romance section.
where should i have posted it? Can u move it to the appropriate section?
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by 5minsmadness: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Remilekun101:
oh my gawd... you better go and complete your zombie apocalypse story and leave weed for men
Bros I started seeing zombies in my dream na hin i advice myself o.
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
I smell madness!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by missmary(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin werepe
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by OKUCHI11(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
McCarlito:
I think u should first of all find out the type of weed he smoked first of all before asking about his reactions.. angry angry angry

Find out if its Oshogbo weed, Ipodo weed, Agege weed, Ikeja weed, Jamaican weed, Cuban weed, Zimbabwe weed or even the weeds made for the gods angry angry angry
my oga e be like say u get phd for weeding o
...see as u analyse am keep........

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Remilekun101: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

Bros I started seeing zombies in my dream na hin i advice myself o.

why you no con tell person... still waiting
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
chai weed don smoke ur friend b tht grin
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by IamLEGEND1: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
we call it WEED OF LIFE.
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by lilmax(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
I can't laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lolzzz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Spikkylee: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Da Mulla Da Litta Da Litta Da Mulla..Chai..!! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na Ogbese weed dey do person like that,,,, give him two more wraps,. He go clear forum him eyes sharperly
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by bigzic(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Soak plenty garri for am, I think that will help.
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by picaso313(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lolzzzzzzz... Jst got me remembering my first sip of weed.. Choi! Wit d hope say my nerves go Calm dwn... After taking 3sips went to take my bath I came out rub cream n was naked I came out n started asking my frnds if I v taken my bath y am I naked ;DLolzzzzzzz... Jst got me remembering my first sip of weed.. Choi! Wit d hope say my nerves go Calm dwn... After taking 3sips went to take my bath I came out rub cream n was naked I came out n started asking my frnds if I v taken my bath n y am I naked... I was jst too luck no body was out jst my frnds.... Imagine me wen dey form Don cum outside naked 4 student Lodge I 4 cast any how.. I was too lucky

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
A friend of mine took his first puff of weed this evening. He said that at first everything was cool. The next thing was that he saw a ball of fire leaving his body. He then heard a voice telling him he must not let the ball of fire escape and he quickly chased after it. He ran for a long time without feeling tired and only stopped cos the fire disappeared . He has been crying since.

Pls what does this mean? If you have smoked weed before have u experienced anything like this?

That weed was laced with something
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by 5minsmadness: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
McCarlito:

Choi. How will i be able to know the difference na?
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by 5minsmadness: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
chai weed don smoke ur friend b tht grin
hot chic
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by 5minsmadness: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
bigwind:
Na Ogbese weed dey do person like that,,,, give him two more wraps,. He go clear forum him eyes sharperly
You sound sincere. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
hot chic
#eyesrolling
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

where should i have posted it? Can u move it to the appropriate section?

Lol.... I no get ur time. grin
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by McCarlito(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

Choi. How will i be able to know the difference na?
Oshogbo Weed:
Makes him talk that only happens in cartoons
Ipodo Weed:
Makes him wanna have sex with anything that moves around
Agege Weed:
Makes him jump around like he's training for the olympics
Ikeja Weed:
Makes him feel fly like he's a celebrity
Jamaican Weed:
Makes him feel like he's kingkong.. He both runs around tearing anything he can lay his hands on
Cuban Weed:
Makes him feel like he's the president of the whole nation
Zimbabwe Weed:
Makes him possess imaginary strength: he fit carry block dey climb up and down or even doing menial jobs undecided

Weeds made for the gods:
Hmmmmmmm very critical... He go enter bush dey chop anything green... grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by 5minsmadness: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
McCarlito:

Oshogbo Weed:
Makes him talk that only happens in cartoons
Ipodo Weed:
Makes him wanna have sex with anything that moves around
Agege Weed:
Makes him jump around like he's training for the olympics
Ikeja Weed:
Makes him feel fly like he's a celebrity
Jamaican Weed:
Makes him feel like he's kingkong.. He both runs around tearing anything he can lay his hands on
Cuban Weed:
Makes him feel like he's the president of the whole nation
Zimbabwe Weed:
Makes him possess imaginary strength: he fit carry block dey climb up and down or even doing menial jobs undecided

Weeds made for the gods:
Hmmmmmmm very critical... He go enter bush dey chop anything green... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Boss

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by hertz9te(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
hot chic
you get eyes
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by McCarlito(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
Boss
Baba I dey try dey charitable; u dey make me feel like buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Snowangel4:
Lolzzz cheesy
undecided
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why will someone just sit down and start drawing and puffing smoke out of one stick like that? What pleasure do they derive?
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
So, let's say over 30 folks had taken weed before on NL romance section of the over 500 that had viewed? Oh low!

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s / Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake / Counter Thread: Men Plz Post Your Make Up Free Picz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.