Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (47914 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2015
i jst pray n hope dat dis info is not true cos if it is it won't be funny
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
luckyDon1:
I called a lady in the postgraduate admission office on wednesday and she said the pending ish may be likey due to internet hitches.

Alright then, I guess it's just a matter of exercising patience,for those whose results are still pending.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Solanacea:
i jst pray n hope dat dis info is not true cos if it is it won't be funny

What information do you mean please?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Clintonpaul:
Pls did anybody here wrote Economics?
*Write*

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Whether the information is correct or wrong,you u will get your admissions stop bothering your minds. If they give 100 as cutoff and not up to 3 persons have 100 the cuttoff automatically drops. Fearnot.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2015
emmyluvly:
Whether the information is correct or wrong,you u will get your admissions stop bothering your minds. If they give 100 as cutoff and not up to 3 persons have 100 the cuttoff automatically drops. Fearnot.
You do have a point there, the cut off should be based on the general performance of the applicants.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bamibor:

What information do you mean please?

ekykool info abt d sum total being 200
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Solanacea:
ekykool info abt d sum total being 200
Alright, I get you now.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mezzyhalls: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
I got 131 in the test, I think it's over 150 when the defense scores for PhD is added, the admission list will be out.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Logically, I think P.Gd is 100, Masters 150 and Phd 200.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
mezzyhalls:
I got 131 in the test, I think it's over 150 when the defense scores for PhD is added, the admission list will be out.
Congratulations.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Clintonpaul:

What department is ur frnd? and if it's 200 is the sum total that means wahala dey

Mass Comm
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by codyl: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well, I think its 150 for d 3 papers and 200 for PhD. I'll advice u go to d PG school if possible to rectify d issue.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by duchessofspades: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls when u guys have d cut offmark,pls let us know
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2015
mezzyhalls:
Congrats to you. I agree with your logic on the grading, considering the number of questions cum defence (for phd).... I hope the list is released soon.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2015
olanonyheMr:
Unizik Postgraduate 2015/2016 Admission result is out , Merit Admission list update. Candidates that participated in the postgraduate exam screening exercise can check their score status on the portal.

For inquiries, result pending, If your Postgraduate score cut-off mark is low to your desirable course, your name is not among the shortlisted names on the admission lists, Mr Olanoyeh on- 081.683.996.0O -for Assistance now for those that scored low cut-off marks to their course.
Caveat Emptor!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2015
pls any idea on wen d admission list will out.dose living at awka should try to always update us here pls.most of us depend on dis tread for info due to distance
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by prominent001(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
I applied for M.Sc Business Education and scored 95. I think its over 150 for MSc and 200 for PHD students. For those dat couldn't access their results, it ll soon b resolved. D admission list ll b out dis month.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
prominent001:
I applied for M.Sc Business Education and scored 95. I think its over 150 for MSc and 200 for PHD students. For those dat couldn't access their results, it ll soon b resolved. D admission list ll b out dis month.
Thanks for the update. Please how authentic are these your information? I mean do you have any inside information from the school?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2015
duchessofspades:
Pls when u guys have d cut offmark,pls let us know

I suspect there might not be an initial release of cut-off marks, it'll likely be just the admission list we'll see.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
emmyluvly:
*Write*
Thanks bro.....it's a silly error
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Pls any update of the overall performance and cut off mark
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Bamibor:

I suspect there might not be an initial release of cut-off marks, it'll likely be just the admission list we'll see.

Hmmm that means long leg may count
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by doarc: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2015
I called someone from pg school yesterday n he told me all pending results will be released this week. I think its over 150 for msc n phd .a friend of mine goy 113 ...#letskeepourfingerscross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
My lecturer friend went to the PG school today and was told all pending results issues will be rectified between now and nextweek, and then admission list will follow.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
emmyluvly:
My lecturer friend went to the PG school today and was told all pending results issues will be rectified between now and nextweek, and then admission list will follow.

The lecturer didn't get u any info on the grading and likely cut off mark
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Clintonpaul:

This is the first time the school is conducting a pre admission test for post graduate applicants. Hence, they're likely not to be overly concerned with cut-off for now, just trying out to see the pros and cons first I believe. The admission list is what will likely follow soon.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Clintonpaul:

According to him, there is no cut off. The departments have a specific number of candidates they want so they will just arrange the scores from highest to lowest and from there take the number they want. He also said that even if someone gets 3percent in the screening test, and d person has d necessary pre requisites, if the people that applied are not up to the people required the person will be admitted even with 3percent. So what we expect is an admission list not cuttoff.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Thank God...am praying fervently. Thanks for the given so far. Keep digging deep for us @emmyluvly
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Thank God...am praying fervently. Thanks for the info given so far. Keep digging deep for us @
emmyluvly
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2015
all i see here is jst score score.fear not jst make sure ur transcript is also dere.very important

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.