Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (47907 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Good morning @all
Plenty thanks for keeping the thread alive.
Has anyone paid the development fee yet. I paid at the bank yesterday but have not been able to print the receipt from the school portal.
Please I'd like to know if anyone has been able to print a receipt online.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mezzyhalls: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
paid for acceptance since Monday, no show from Unizik site. a lil worried, I really need to complete d biodata n do clearance before I chop the money.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by obichiddy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
@Mezzyhalls, I am worried too. I paid since friday last week and have not been able to access the biodata form. I'm always referred to acceptance fee payment again. Na wa o!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mezzyhalls: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
obichiddy:
@Mezzyhalls, I am worried too. I paid since friday last week and have not been able to access the biodata form. I'm always referred to acceptance fee payment again. Na wa o!

Might have to visit the school by Friday, the system is so inefficient.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Harmvirus(f): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2016
mezzyhalls:

Might have to visit the school by Friday, the system is so inefficient.

I also have the same problem. I paid since Monday,I've complained and they said that they know about it and they are working on it. Hopefully, before the end of today they will rectify it
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
priska have you seen the timetable
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dimmiphil no i dont have any info
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by nkoskey: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
08067724975 thats my contact
judithChy:
Am a community medicine student. Please can you reach me on 08037911310 or drop your contact
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Okiemutebest: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please msc business administration students, any information about lectures? I'm a little behind
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Urchella: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
I heard today at school Dat accretion fee of 20k has been withheld or will I say removed till nxt session, people Dat collected file today from pg told me, I also went to the said bank today and dey refused to collect it saying it has been withdrawn, please verify before paying the said accretion fee

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Okiemutebest: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Msc business administration students here? Please wats happening at the dept as regards to lectures
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Okiemutebest: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abeg make dem remove the Accretion fee totally ooo, as well as reducing the school fees, dept dues
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Urchella:
I heard today at school Dat accretion fee of 20k has been withheld or will I say removed till nxt session, people Dat collected file today from pg told me, I also went to the said bank today and dey refused to collect it saying it has been withdrawn, please verify before paying the said accretion fee
Good news!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by myrrah: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello, please any pharmaceutical microbiology and biotech in here?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by eduhenry90(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Any M.Eng Electrical Engineering student here?? Please I need info on what is going on in our dept..
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by codyl: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2016
so, what happens to those dat have pd d accretion fee?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by obichiddy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
As regards those of us that are still not able to access the bio-data form, got info from the school's portal and PG school. PATIENCE. Portal: "The issue is not from our end, be patient it will still come up. It should be from Remitta".
PG E-resource: "We think it because of this one account system of the FG, it will still come up, the school is aware of the issue. We are hopeful it will be available next week".
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by duchessofspades: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Has anyone confirmed d removal of the accretion fee
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Mmadu111: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
duchessofspades:
Has anyone confirmed d removal of the accretion fee
It's on, go to finance office upstairs at PG school and source the new account number for the Accretion and Research workshop fees with UBA and no longer Access Bank.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Mmadu111: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Has anyone able to access the relevant forms after payment of school fees?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
They ought to have sent an email concerning the removal of the accretion fees and the new account number. Nawa for Unizik. There communication poor sha
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
emmyluvly:
You people should stop asking ridiculous questions here. Nobody's acceptance was included in any mail. Read d procedures sent to you, and follow d procedure. Why am I ranting? Clinton come and answer them oooO.
lol
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by vindisick: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2016
can anyone explain to me how a bio data form looks like. is it the one written prospective student data?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Clintonpaul:
lol
GOod to know you still stop by. It can only take your kind to bring me from sleep. I miss you bro. Wishing you well in all your endeavours.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Clintonpaul:
lol
GOod to know you still stop by. It can only take your kind to activate me from observatory. I miss you bro. Wishing you well in all your endeavours.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by arabonic(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
obichiddy:
As regards those of us that are still not able to access the bio-data form, got info from the school's portal and PG school. PATIENCE. Portal: "The issue is not from our end, be patient it will still come up. It should be from Remitta".
PG E-resource: "We think it because of this one account system of the FG, it will still come up, the school is aware of the issue. We are hopeful it will be available next week".
Hello Broda, how far wit ur registration process? Have u been able to access the biodata form?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by obichiddy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
arabonic:
Hello Broda, how far wit ur registration process? Have u been able to access the biodata form?

Yea, you can access yours now. I have printed and hopefully should be at the PG school tomorrow to see if the physical clearance can be sorted.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by obichiddy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
arabonic:

Yea, you can access yours now. I have printed and hopefully should be at the PG school to see if the physical clearance can be sorted.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by arabonic(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2016
obichiddy:

Yea, you can access yours now. I have printed and hopefully should be at the PG school to see if the physical clearance can be sorted.
Thanks
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Mmadu111: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2016
I can't access other relevant forms like reg.number page form, course form, medical form e.t.c, has anyone been able to access those forms?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by irene670(f): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
yes i have seen my reg number and payment data

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men / Osun State University Admission 2011/2012 / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.