Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (47876 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Solanacea:
all i see here is jst score score.fear not jst make sure ur transcript is also dere.very important
You are right. By Pre-requisites I mean, cgpa of 3.0 and above, 5 credits in maths and English plus 3 relevants subject subject areas. Transcript should have reached the PG school by 7th September. Most importantly Solancea u r a fine babe. I admire you.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by cybertyrant(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2015
When next will the third batch exam take place PLEASE
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
emmyluvly:

You are right. By Pre-requisites I mean, cgpa of 3.0 and above, 5 credits in maths and English plus 3 relevants subject subject areas. Transcript should have reached the PG school by 7th September. Most importantly Solancea u r a fine babe. I admire you.
i gt u.....thanks
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Solanacea:

i gt u.....thanks
Because I like you, you and I will get admitted(unizik Postgraduate) and we will become friends and thereafter I can't say what follows.
Sorry Mr Clinton! Emmy is gradually turning your thread to a love zone but don't blame him because D banj said "Love is a beautiful thing, don't get it twisted" I still have some sense of humour left afterall. Guys no hating just read and relax. Hope for the best. And as for you Solancea, I expect a hilarious response.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=emmyluvly post=38754743]
Because I like you, you and I will get admitted(unizik Postgraduate) and we will become friends and thereafter I can't say what follows.
Sorry Mr Clinton! Emmy is gradually turning your thread to a love zone but don't blame him because D banj said "Love is a beautiful thing, don't get it twisted" I still have some sense of humour left afterall. Guys no hating just read and relax. Hope for the best. And as for you Solancea, I expect a hilarious response.[/quote

amen to dat admision..bt u must really be a funny guy .datz cool
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=Solanacea post=38755198][/quote]
Funny guys according to psychologists aren't hardworking. I am hardworking, strict and sometimes have a sense of humour. Some people don dey vex already OOo. Let's leave thread for them oooo Solancea. I intentionally ommit the A from Solanacea. Solancea suits me more. Afterall I am an English man.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=Solanacea post=38755198][/quote]
Funny guys according to psychologists aren't hardworking. I am hardworking, strict and sometimes have a sense of humour. Some people don dey vex already OOo. Let's leave thread for them oooo Solancea. Mind you, I intentionally ommit the A from Solanacea. Solancea suits me more. Afterall I am an English man.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
My result is no longer pending. I got 60 marks. My department wrote only two papers for MSc.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Scores released. Check urs all. I got 97
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
pls are we required to submit certificates like o'level, nysc discharge, degree etc

Congrats u tried, we shall get admission. Pls don't digress from the topic @emmyluv
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by fergie001: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Anything like cut-off or so,Jst seen mine ,Quite Poor sha....Electrical,87
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2015
fergie001:
Anything like cut-off or so,Jst seen mine ,Quite Poor sha....Electrical,87
87 quite poor? U can't be serious. that's a great score. Let me tell you something. Many people graduated far back as 1980 and so on. For me I graduated in 2011 and some persons far earlier. All of a sudden, u get into the exam hall to write undergraduate scope in ur area of specialty. Bros ur admission is sure.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Clintonpaul:
pls are we required to submit certificates like o'level, nysc discharge, degree etc

Congrats u tried, we shall get admission. Pls don't digress from the topic @emmyluv
The procedure is that you upload those things during your application but if you were unable to upload any of the required certificate or document due to glitches in Network, u were required to bring photocopies of such document on the day of the screening test, if you failed to do that, you can still take the photocopies to the admission unit PG school. The next procedure is after admission has been granted, you are required to pay acceptance fee and day will be fixed for verification of documents, a timetable will be drawn for various departments, u go with ur originals, submit to the board set up and they verify. After this stage, u do orientation and school starts. As for digressing, I havent digressed a bit since this thread was opened I only deviated a bit(not even up to a byte) which was a necessary evil. Better tell Solancea to mail me. Cheers!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
cybertyrant:
When next will the third batch exam take place PLEASE
What third batch exam are you referring to please?
What department did you apply to ?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
I heard a troubling news that some transcripts cannot be found. Please go to the PG school to confirm if your name is in the register.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ekykool:
I heard a troubling news that some transcripts cannot be found.
Please go to the PG school to confirm if your name is in the register.

Thanks for the info, have you confirmed that yours is there?
Did you travel down there to do so and is it not possible for someone else to check it on a person's behalf?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ekykool:
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ekykool:
thanks alot bt pls do u ve anyone around dere dat can help us check our names witout us travelling down to awka pls
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Solanacea:

thanks alot bt pls do u ve anyone around dere dat can help us check our names witout us travelling down to awka pls
If u wanna travel Solancea, I will accompany you. As for somebody to check for you, I have but .................
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmyluvly:

If u wanna travel Solancea, I will accompany you. As for somebody to check for you, I have but .................
but wht pls
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmyluvly:
Better tell Solancea to mail me. Cheers!

Lol check her transcript for her and she will mail u
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls whoever that is going to awka should let us kn here so that he/she may help check for some of us
Though am thinking of going next week
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Solanacea:

but wht pls
So u can be serious like dis, let's wait for Clinton to go. My lecturer friend has gone to Abuja for something.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bamibor:

Thanks for the info, have you confirmed that yours is there?
Did you travel down there to do so and is it not possible for someone else to check it on a person's behalf?

I've not confirmed mine. I will go down there tomorrow to do that. And yes, someone else can help you check it. I told a course mate to check mine yesterday but she couldn't find my name.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Solanacea:

I told someone to help check mine but she couldn't find it. She complained that the place was crowded too.

I'm going there tomorrow. Send your fullnames and department to ekykool @ gmail dot com
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Clintonpaul:
Pls whoever that is going to awka should let us kn here so that he/she may help check for some of us

Next week might be late. Someone here said it is likely that admission list will be out next week, and you know transcript is a very important document used for gaining admission.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ekykool:

I told someone to help check mine but she couldn't find it. She complained that the place was crowded too.

I'm going there tomorrow. Send your fullnames and department to ekykool @ gmail dot com

ve sent it already.thanks ekykool
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mezzyhalls: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Clintonpaul:
Checked mine even before the test, because without the transcripts, forget admission. next time guys, make Una pursue transcripts pass test o. If u know u are around the east, just make out time to go check urs.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmyluvly:

So u can be serious like dis, let's wait for Clinton to go. My lecturer friend has gone to Abuja for something.

lol...dis is a diff case entirely
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Ekykool(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Solanacea:
ve sent it already.thanks ekykool
Okay. You're welcome.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Austymaths: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ekykool:

Please do check your mail inbox, I also sent my details, thanks for the kind gesture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria / Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.