Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Are You Spending Independence Day? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Are You Spending Independence Day? (592 Views)

Benue Bans Men From Spending More Than N100, 000 On Traditional Marriage / Canada Invites Ooni To 150th Independence Anniversary / Emir Sanusi's Kano Emirate Admits Spending N3.4 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Spending Independence Day? by Jegede26: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good Evening Nairalanders,

Independence day is a day to reflect on our nation's state and on how to move our nation forward. We should all be thinking about what we can do to change the undesirable situations we find ourselves in Nigeria.

We have a program themed Let's Talk Change on Saturday, Oct 3[/b] and the topic of discussion this time is [b]Building the Foundation for a Fruitful Future.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
It's an opportunity to listen to great speakers and also to network, there will also be music and dance comedy.

You are all invited to be part of this EPIC event. See attached picture for more details.
If you want to attend this life changing event, please email me at yomijegede@gmail.com so we can reserve your spot. You can also inbox me if you need more info.

Thank you
P.S: Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has[i][/i]

Re: How Are You Spending Independence Day? by bist: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Indifferent about the celebration. It comes, it goes. Life continues.
Re: How Are You Spending Independence Day? by Jegede26: 6:09am On Oct 01, 2015
bist:
Indifferent about the celebration. It comes, it goes. Life continues.
LOL

(1) (Reply)

The 10day March From Ediaken To Oba Of Benin / Ooni Of Ife:kabiyesi Enitan Babatunde Adeyeye Europe Tour 2016 Begins / Because Am A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.