Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Proof That Im Not Actually Insane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof That Im Not Actually Insane (503 Views)

If This Is Love Then Im Not Doing Again.(pics) / Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou / For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Im Not Actually Insane by KingRaoul: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am i insane because i rant about people treating me differently? Am i insane because i rant about girls i dont even know in my street hissing at me because i dont flirt with them and they dont even know if its shyness they all beef me as if im proud. Am i insane because everyone judges me daily about how i look bad or look good without caring about how their words make me feel. Am i insane because i cant even complain because it sounds pathetic and so i only rant on nairaland. Am i insane because i have no real life yet and yet everyone acts as if im one unique guy, when i walk past they all stop talking with themselves and start starring at me, meanwhile i know my life is not special but they dont see that. Am i insane because i speak my mind? Everyone judges me, it hurts so much to feel like u have to impress people daily else they will mock u, i have almost wanted to just die. Its not fun being me, and no im not insane. Im just a "special guy" with no life and its killing him to have to perform or get abused.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Im Not Actually Insane by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yada yada. Where's the "proof"? I still remember you looked really good grin Can you post photos again & the lack of "proof" will be forgotten grin I hope that didn't make you feel sad, btw tongue It's just that almost everyone likes looking at nice looking people. Get used to it or wear a balaclava when going out. Kikiki
Re: Proof That Im Not Actually Insane by solodox(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
You're not insane jawe! You're "outsane"!
Re: Proof That Im Not Actually Insane by Spikkylee: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Proof That Im Not Actually Insane by lekjons(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Make Up And Make Over Generation / 5 Times It Is Actually Good To Lie To Your Partner / Please Advice Me People!!!....should I Deny Love Because Religion Differences...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.