Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (234669 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by David275(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2017
Let keep hope alive and see how it goes!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by karkinase(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year to everyone..we shall all smile and give our testimony dis year... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Voice234: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tinkel:
I applied for executive trainee (under electrical engineer) at dangote oil refinery company limited last year august(batch A). I went through all the five stages of the recruitment process ranging from aplitude test, group discussion, panel interview, psychometric test and medical test and by the grace of God I was able to scale through all this stages. Finally I was called to resume for the job this year, presently we are undergoing training in oil refinery operations outside the country.
My advice is that we don't need to get too anxious about this job, what I feel is the Success tips for the recruitment process of dangote oil refinery company are:
1. Group discussion, topics will range from Infrastructural development to health sector, oil Prices etc) during this interview, candidates must be calm, undominering, attentive, giving intelligent contribution).
2. Panel interview(ie one on one interview), if you are invited for this 3rd stage, make sure that you have a clear understanding of the basic concept of your discipline, the secret here is that your cv will play an important role here and it will determine the kind of questions that they will ask you, so make sure you are able to convinced your panelist of your past job experience relevant to your discipline, because most questions asked are very technical and it is discipline based. Be calm and also be confident of what ever you are saying.
3. Psychometric test, at this stage you will be given seven different questions papers to answer for a time duration of two hours, this test is know your personality and behavior under working conditions.
4. Medical test
Mr Tinkel, Good day, would like to contact you my email om will be grateful if you message me so I can have your mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Politicowizard(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Got invited for psychometric test. Have searched for materials that will be of help. I need your advice especially from those who have attained this stage before now. Thanks for your responses

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Abbies: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Politicowizard:
Got invited for psychometric test. Have searched for materials that will be of help. I need your advice especially from those who have attained this stage before now. Thanks for your responses

What is your phone number?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Abbies: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Voice234: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Politicowizard(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
so you guys decided to take this to whatsapp abi. Not Fair

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please who has received any information concerning the next stage of the recruitment? 08109222859
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by E383: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
olahmhilekan:
Please who has received any information concerning the next stage of the recruitment? 08109222859

Lol. Chill. List has been compiled just waiting approval. And have your passports ready also.  wink. 

One week.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by David275(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2017
E383:

Lol. Chill. List has been compiled just waiting approval. And have your passports ready also.  wink. 

One week.
, Pls is the info authentic, what is the source of the info?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by CellTabRepairs: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye? Don't wait forever year-in, year-out

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by shutupareyouGOD: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2017
E383:

One week.
]a month has passed now
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by E383: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
]a month has passed now

Calls were supposed to come in immediately the second batch arrived as I was informed. 
Seems someone hasn't given approval to go ahead. I don't know why. That's all. A lot of things are
uncertain because of the state of affairs atm.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheOvercomer:
Hi OP or ANYONE who can help, Kindly help with materials ,syllabus or anything that can be helpful for the interview. My email address is emailmobolaji123@gmail.com

I am a university graduate of electrical / electronics engineering.
Pls, it is needed urgently.
U emailed me but I can't see it. Use the digits on my nland signature to reach me either by WhatsApp or call
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kingdomdaughter(f): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good evening everyone!

pls how many weeks does it take Dangote company to give appointment letter after issuing of preemployment medical check up letter to their interviewee.

Your responses will really be appreciated!
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Good day guys.

Please is there any update on this dangote recruitment for the other discipline that are yet to be contacted since January 13th of this year.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by obonujoker(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2017
dkjmoses:
Good day guys.

Please is there any update on this dangote recruitment for the other discipline that are yet to be contacted since January 13th of this year.

Lol bro... no news o... the thing tire person... let's keep hoping though....
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
obonujoker:

Lol bro... no news o... the thing tire person... let's keep hoping though....
[quote author=obonujoker post=59491355]

Bro the thing funny abi?, No mind the dangote managment, na them start this thing and they must finish am, cause me must enter USA this year..
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by obonujoker(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=dkjmoses post=59496584][/quote]

Lolsss... Amen o
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello Guys, abi nobody dey interested for the lekki refinery job again
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello Guys, abi nobody dey interested for the lekki refinery job again?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by icagbons: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please how can I apply for welding or fitting job in dangote refinery? I have search endlessly online but I can't find any opening. Please can anybody help me with any useful info that will help??!

dkjmoses:
Hello Guys, abi nobody dey interested for the lekki refinery job again?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Just keep checking for update for new openings. All the best.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by shina101(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Hello guys, what does the job title Junior Mechanical Engineer in Dangote refinery entails?

Are they part of the people sent to India for training?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Samacliveth82: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2018
dkjmoses:
Just keep checking for update for new openings. All the best.

greetings,
please I applied since February and no news yet. please any news concerning the application.
thanks for your response in advance.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by aihiejohnodion: 1:33pm On May 05, 2018
Adease:
Chemical Engineer.

Got the invite, my time is 5pm.
Pls any one with helpful material should please help me with it.
Email- adease18@gmail.com

Pls kindly assist me with any relevant tip and materials for the Dangote test, I was shortlisted for the 2018 test , and I just saw that you did same test that's chemical Engr in 2015. Thanks I will be very grateful.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by godaye: 9:06pm On May 06, 2018
fattbabakay:
Pls kindly assist me with the material I am also invited for the aptitude test come 15th may 2018
16545tm@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by skedemi(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2018
I also need the material to prep for the test petroleum eng oseniayomide01@yahoo.com
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.