Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (235813 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Euopal(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2018
JUST IN: Get all the information you need about the application of the following job recruitment and their application deadlines:
Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application=https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-copyright-commission-recruitment-2018-2019/
Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application=https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-communications-commission-recruitment-20182019/
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Damscrob(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2018
Pls guy i have test at Dangote Refinery next week....pls what should i read ?...anybody with any pdf material should send it to my email Damilolaoguntimehin@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Damscrob(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2018
Tinkel:
I applied for executive trainee (under electrical engineer) at dangote oil refinery company limited last year august(batch A). I went through all the five stages of the recruitment process ranging from aplitude test, group discussion, panel interview, psychometric test and medical test and by the grace of God I was able to scale through all this stages. Finally I was called to resume for the job this year, presently we are undergoing training in oil refinery operations outside the country.
My advice is that we don't need to get too anxious about this job, what I feel is the Success tips for the recruitment process of dangote oil refinery company are:
1. Group discussion, topics will range from Infrastructural development to health sector, oil Prices etc) during this interview, candidates must be calm, undominering, attentive, giving intelligent contribution).
2. Panel interview(ie one on one interview), if you are invited for this 3rd stage, make sure that you have a clear understanding of the basic concept of your discipline, the secret here is that your cv will play an important role here and it will determine the kind of questions that they will ask you, so make sure you are able to convinced your panelist of your past job experience relevant to your discipline, because most questions asked are very technical and it is discipline based. Be calm and also be confident of what ever you are saying.
3. Psychometric test, at this stage you will be given seven different questions papers to answer for a time duration of two hours, this test is know your personality and behavior under working conditions.
4. Medical test

Can you pls help me with some necessary GMAT questions...08104459028
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by sugarlilz: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Does anyone know about the Dangote oil refinery lab trainees recruitment
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by damtan(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
I have a question to ask please. Is this refinery recruitment strictly for Engineers only??
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by biotosyn: 4:57am On Jul 11, 2018
sugarlilz:
Does anyone know about the Dangote oil refinery lab trainees recruitment

those not contacted after GD have been dropped. some with status of application in process. but first batch did psycho n IQ tests on thursday. HR said dey won't contact dis wk for interview so people shud return to their bases
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by sugarlilz: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for the info guys. But no one has heard anything since then. The HR has just been quiet this week
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by sugarlilz: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
no it is not. I am applying as a laboratory trainee
damtan:
I have a question to ask please.
Is this refinery recruitment strictly for Engineers only??
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Okoyeblessing(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
sugarlilz:
Thanks for the info guys. But no one has heard anything since then. The HR has just been quiet this week

Please has anyone been contacted for the next stage of selection, which I guess is oral Interview, for the laboratory trainee? Please I could use an answer. Thank you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kaykayode: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good Afternoon, I was called for an interview with Dangote Oil refinery around January and since then I’ve been called like twice for follow up interviews. I got a call like a month ago again from another person from Dangote cement asking me some other questions again. Its been 6 months and no appointment letter. Do I just take the job thingy out of my mind?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kaykayode: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
[b][/b]
Good Afternoon, I was called for an interview with Dangote Oil refinery around January and since then I’ve been called like twice for follow up interviews. I got a call like a month ago again from another person from Dangote cement asking me some other questions again. Its been 6 months and no appointment letter. Do I just take the job thingy out of my mind?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by bablex(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good afternoon, i did the psychometric test at dangote refinery and i have not heard from them. please i will like to know if anyone else has not received any mesage from dangote refinery cos someone told me they sent him a message to come for interview on Friday and if the interview will be in batches so one can prepare ahead. Is there any likelihood that others too would be contacted later?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Anyaegbu2000: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good day all, I just got an invite for dangote refinery test this september. I applied for Graduate Mechanical Engineering Trainee, can someone with past experience on how and what to expect in the test help me out. Will be grateful if anyone can help me with past questions. Here is my email; chisomanyaegbu@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Anyaegbu2000: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good day all, I just got an invite for dangote refinery test this september. I applied for Graduate Mechanical Engineering Trainee, can someone with past experience on how and what to expect in the test help me out. Will be grateful if anyone can help me with past questions. Here is my email; chisomanyaegbu@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Tella26: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Tella26: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hi, I just got the invite for test too this september. Please this is my email : Tellababatunde@gmail.com anyone who can help with past questions and materials that will be needed. I don't mind if it involve money; May be I will have to buy it or something. But materials first before paying money kiss
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by covvym: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
I just got an invite for dangote refinery test next week. I applied for Graduate Electrical Engineering Trainee, while I’m a graduate of computer science with masters in Information Security, pls I need to know if it is feasible for me to proceed with the quest.
I’ve other certification though, and done (still doing) system-on-chip and embedded devices projects. Any cogent insight will be valuable pls.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by covvym: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
I just got an invite for dangote refinery test next week. I applied for Graduate Electrical Engineering Trainee, while I’m a graduate of computer science with masters in Information Security, pls I need to know if it is feasible for me to proceed with the quest.
I’ve other certification though, and done (still doing) system-on-chip and embedded devices projects. Any cogent insight will be valuable pls. Contact -> anheron1@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 2nioshine(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
covvym:
I’ve other certification though, and done (still doing) system-on-chip and embedded devices projects. Any cogent insight will be valuable pls. Contact -> anheron1@gmail.com

In this just concluded recruitment, we had people in their PHD who started out with us .. but note;

since you applied for a GT role most certainly you will be required to come with your first degree cert. Either during your interview or final documentation after a successful medicals( A friend in your shoes believed that was the reason he never made it through the interview, I can't tell though)

Also note that starting from your test to your interview, every thing you will do will be based on the department you applied for. And if you are sure of your self, you can give it a trial. They must have shortlisted you for a reason.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by educators(f): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ashadeabiodun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pls i got my own invitation today and pls any one with practice question ( Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering) should pls to my mail. ashadeabiodun@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Hassy4(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello comrade, got for instrumentation too. Any help on what to practice would appreciated. Thank you
ComradeTY:
Thank God for everything, slated for 10th of November by 1pm. Representing Instrumentation
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by abnoble: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please anyone with past question should help me with it, I got a mail from dangote refinery today for test..my email address is abrahamosayande15 @gmail.com...God bless you in advance.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by covvym: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
2nioshine:

In this just concluded recruitment, we had people in their PHD who started out with us .. but note;

since you applied for a GT role most certainly you will be required to come with your first degree cert. Either during your interview or final documentation after a successful medicals( A friend in your shoes believed that was the reason he never made it through the interview, I can't tell though)

Also note that starting from your test to your interview, every thing you will do will be based on the department you applied for. And if you are sure of your self, you can give it a trial. They must have shortlisted you for a reason.
Thank you, that was helpful.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ShootThemAll(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
I was shortlisted for the test too, on the 20th of September by 9am. Please any useful information about the nature of the test ?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kingkuntaval: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
I just got the invite for the test, pls guys help out with any material you have.Thanks.
ad24914@gmail.com.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by johnsongenius: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Am i the only one that was sent a docx file containing areas covered for the questions?

I don't know if I'm required to read for all the topics or just for my field. These topics are much o!
Any one with an idea?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by vicuref: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Plz anyone with useful past questions for d dangote aptitude test, kindly send to my email vicuref@gmail.com for a handsome reward, my area is electrical engineering
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 2nioshine(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
johnsongenius:
Am i the only one that was sent a docx file containing areas covered for the questions?

I don't know if I'm required to read for all the topics or just for my field. These topics are much o!
Any one with an idea?

Yea every thing in there. The topics were carefully selected to cover all /most of the topics in your field. This will guide you in the technical aspect.

The other sections are bunch of india questions (last was from AMCAT) . Indiabix may be of help.
Luck!
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by solastar2: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
vicuref:
Plz anyone with useful past questions for d dangote aptitude test, kindly send to my email vicuref@gmail.com for a handsome reward, my area is electrical engineering

Don't let anyone deceive u. There is no one with the past question. Just read to the best of your capability. The questions are not too easy but solveable though. If anyone give you any question, the probability of seeing any of the question on the exam day is closer to zero than 1.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.