Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (234675 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
ok.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by mjizzie(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thanks bro
totalhouse:
still give it a shot. You may just be lucky to write while they ask you to finish the nysc before collecting the appointment letter if you are successful in d interview.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jarus:
jraushub is organizing Mock Test to prepare you.

Nice one....Time and venue please?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by emmydollars4life(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Adease:

Is it Nigeria bottling company or Nigeria brewery company ? If it is, your material will be of help. Please do help if you have any material. Email - adease18@gmail.com
Thanks
pls kindly send to me too emmanuelnwachukwu0@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Jayboot(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
mkchims:

Chemical Engineering should be 5pm
yea me too 11am. Chem engine too
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by sontoly: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
emmydollars4life:
pls kindly send to me too emmanuelnwachukwu0@gmail.com

pls anyone help me with the material as well to sontoly@yahoo.com or sontoly@gmail.com, pls help a bro

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by dictbennie(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Any information technology here please?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by yusufhaji(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jayboot:
yea me too 11am. Chem engine too
please what is ur class of degree? Is it a criteria to screen applicants cos I had a 2-2 and haven't seen an invite
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Factorial123: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am a civil Engr too yet to receive it too Guess its in batches
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by sentaljohn(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
ForteNL:
Congrats to those invited for the test. Dangote Group aptitude test is basically GMAT. Study your gmat very well and you will scale through. I passed through this same process too before i scaled through into the Group.
Congrats to you all

Tnx boss..

my GMAT ability is not so good.. I guess I gotta work more.

how abt the other section where they said we'll b tested in our field (written test) and also the group discussion aspect.?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by tessychilov: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
please were those with ND Chemical engineering also invited or only HND and BSC
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Miranda11: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
It seems dis invite is for graduate trainee's only, anybody heard anything about experienced hire's?

Good luck to all those that have received their invites.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
sweetmb4real200:

@jarus ow can we participate

A mock test is a just a test that prepares you for the real test. We gather experts together in the disciplines to use the information given to you to guess questions and you will sit down and write the test. We will then give you feedback and correct you on what you need to work on.

Most of our trainers are First Class graduates of top disciplines who are test experts.

Our fee is N3000 per participant. And this is a subsidised fee as such services goes for as much as $300 (60k) in other countries.

Date for this Mock Test will be communicated when we firm up things with our experts.

Venue is jraushub office, 59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
Date: Thursday, 8th October
Time 10am

To register, send an email to jraushub@gmail.com or call Kabir on 08060482880 or Mathew on 09092989936

http://www.jraushub.com/interview-coaching/
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ginkus(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
will voter's card be accepted as means of application?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jarus:

A mock test is a just a test that prepares you for the real test. We gather experts together in the disciplines to use the information given to you to guess questions and you will sit down and write the test. We will then give you feedback and correct you on what you need to work on.

Most of our trainers are First Class graduates of top disciplines who are test experts.

Our fee is N3000 per participant. And this is a subsidised fee as such services goes for as much as $300 (60k) in other countries.

Date for this Mock Test will be communicated when we firm up things with our experts.

Venue is jraushub office, 59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

To register, send an email to jraushub@gmail.com or call Kabir on 08060482880 or Mathew on 09092989936

http://www.jraushub.com/interview-coaching/

Ok....You know we really don't have the luxury of time. It's barely 9days. I was expecting a swift arrangement so that we can do the Mock test this weekend. No time to waste Sir!
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
sentaljohn:

Tnx boss..

my GMAT ability is not so good.. I guess I gotta work more.

how abt the other section where they said we'll b tested in our field (written test) and also the group discussion aspect.?

You still have 9days to brush up ur gmat skills. As for the other section, its going to be key points on ur field. Your composure matters a lot. Remember, you are going to be trained immediately after being employed.
...And again, Pray harder

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by egwuenuchris(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ForteNL...Pls bro you scaled thru this process.Can you share how long it takes Dangrote Group to complete their recruitment process. I mean now that we are writing the test next week. When 'if successful' are we expected to resume. And what is the test like (technical test), kind of questions asked during the group discussions and interviews
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
egwuenuchris:
@ForteNL...Pls bro you scaled thru this process.Can you share how long it takes Dangrote Group to complete their recruitment process. I mean now that we are writing the test next week. When 'if successful' are we expected to resume. And what is the test like (technical test), kind of questions asked during the group discussions and interviews

Dangote Group has no specific time when it comes to recruitment. The recruitments process before mine took just 3months (from submission of CV to the resumption date). Mine took 7months. I remember waiting for 2months after aptititute test before interview and another 2months after interview before resumption. So, they are not too specific when it comes to timing. The first section of the test is purely gmat(general engineering) while the other section are questions on ur field. The group discussions and the interview will depend on the panel you fall in...They dont normally ask the same questions. Just be prepared to apply ur listening skills as you maybe interviewed by Indians.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by lamash: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
ForteNL:

Dangote Group has no specific time when it comes to recruitment. The recruitments process before mine took just 3months (from submission of CV to the resumption date). Mine took 7months. I remember waiting for 2months after aptititute test before interview and another 2months after interview before resumption. So, they are not too specific when it comes to timing. The first section of the test is purely gmat(general engineering) while the other section are questions on ur field. The group discussions and the interview will depend on the panel you fall in...They dont normally ask the same questions. Just be prepared to apply ur listening skills as you maybe interviewed by Indians.

I applied for a management position but it seems its only engineers that have been called..or was the application different? I sent mine via an email..someone please clarify
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by fils307: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please any engineering candidate with 2.2 that gotten invited by Dangote?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by wealthyhrt: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gwan2:
Please will like to know if the test is for the employment in the yet to be finished Dangote petroleum refinery or his other refineries....
Secondly, i think is quite unfair on the part of these organizations to give an invite to a place as far as Lagos without being considerate about the financial status of the "Unemployed" applicants...Someone I know got the invite, but imagine the distance from Kaduna to Lagos, coupled with fact that this bro is unemployed (so finance to travel now is the major setback).As a result he is almost dropping the possibility of writing the exam..LIFE!!!
Atleast giving some stipends to those from a distance isn't a bad idea atal....anywy Naija anything goes.
Wish u guys all the best.

what is the cost of going from kaduna to lagos. luv44mee@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 08dominic: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Gwan2(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
wealthyhrt:

what is the cost of going from kaduna to lagos. luv44mee@gmail.com
14k............7k each to and fro
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by shekonz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
kross101:
Would the proof of academic certificate/NYSC cert be original or a photocopy cos it wasn't specified?

Pls sir, would advice u make photocopy of the cert. U could go wit the original if u chose
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by lamash: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Any MBA candidate invited yet?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 9izi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls is dere no invite 4 industrial chemistry
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ginkus(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls will voters card be accepted as a means of identification?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ginkus(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
ForteNL:
Congrats to those invited for the test. Dangote Group aptitude test is basically GMAT. Study your gmat very well and you will scale through. I passed through this same process too before i scaled through into the Group.
Congrats to you all
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ginkus(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
lamash:

I applied for a management position but it seems its only engineers that have been called..or was the application different? I sent mine via an email..someone please clarify
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by sentaljohn(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
ForteNL:

You still have 9days to brush up ur gmat skills. As for the other section, its going to be key points on ur field. Your composure matters a lot. Remember, you are going to be trained immediately after being employed.
...And again, Pray harder

thankyou..I really appreciate

I saw your post on the other tread and got convinced that ya in the system aiidy.. really fortunate to be communicating with you..

firstly...i'd love you to give us the basic things to expect in the test. the mistakes to avoid, etc

secondly.... am confused with the arrangement of the recruitment procedure.. are we doin the test together with the group discussion and the interview together at once...pls, clarify.

lastly...I won't mind if u can send me any material that u have and u think it'll help me prepare...email: sentaljohn@yahoo.com

thankz miss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.