Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day (1194 Views)

Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' / Funke Akindele's Husband Surprises Her On Christmas Day (pics,video) / Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day by senacsblog: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kanye West and h!s wife Kim have been told that the expected due date of their second baby’s delivery is now December 25. h-er due date changed due to some complications.

According to TMZ: Kim Kardashian’s due date is December 25, 2015… seriously. Sources close to the couple tell TMZ, doctors have back timed the date of conception and they’ve been told their son will be born on Xmas day.

Obviously, the due date is always a little up in the air, but Xmas is the likely date, and here’s why. We’re told Kim has a condition where the placenta grows too deeply into the uterus, which could be dangerous.

Hence, doctors put h-er through a process to save her live that led to the change of date to December 25.

Source http://www.kokoleaks.com/2015/09/kim-kardashian-is-expected-to-give.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day by HungerBAD: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
This woman is crazy.

She might name the Child, Jesus of Nazareth. So hopefully, they have the child on the 26th, and they can name him Boxers.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
If she like make she born on 35th of December
I don kia
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day by sissylucy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ehhnn...so what makes d child special...kids pop out on X'mas day so it's no big news
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
The sad thing is this mumu news might make front page..
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 01, 2015
Please name the baby Yeezus. Please grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Expected To Give Birth On Christmas Day by senacsblog: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A / Adekunle Gold Reveals The Reason He Sang His Latest Single 'pick Up' / See What This Man Allegedly Saw In His Five Alive Drink (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.