Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. (8935 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by truefact: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
alcatraz002:

igbos are the best, igbos are Nigerian Jews, igbos own all of Lagos, igbos own Abuja, igbos are blessed, igbos have beautiful girls, yada yada yada yada! Are you happy now? Una no go ever hear word.

You are the best and ordinary Yoruba and Hausa dey control una and rule over you. Siddon dere make pant dey wear you.
Always remember this so called can never have been without Zik, an igbo man...also always remember without the diabolical coming together of over 200 ethnic groups of nigerians and foreign powers, igbos would still be at the herm of affairs. ..Nonetheless, igbos are making in places the so called owners of Nigeria can never make it...or can you show an Hausa / Fulani man in foreign politics. ..a Nigeria is jungle, hence quota system make you all feel high...almajiri everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Tolatutu: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
omenka:
Aren't you being a wee bit hypocritical?? You don't give a damn about becoming the president, yet you wail to high heavens over mere presidential appointments not given.

How funny.

They are the biggest hypocrites

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnamdi azikiwe fought for the independence of this failed state with brains and sweat, when the north were asking the colonialists to continue till further notice.
Those same people are now the ruling class, and some people expect the world to take Nigeria serious.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vicadex07(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
I thought Igbos own PDP

OP you mean Igbos have sold themselves to slavery to the abokkis they so much hate.

WOW!

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by tonychristopher: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
alcatraz002:
Please I want my Igbo country men to contribute actively to this thread naaa. Let's discuss how we can salvage the igbos from this self inflicted slavery.

I state it here and now that the igbos on Nairaland should all bow their heads in shame becasy within a period of 6 years you have made almost all Nigerians hate the Igbo tribe more than we did just after the Civil war. On this site owned by a Yoruba a man you have radicalized hitherto friendly Yoruba's who are the only people that still tolerate you in Nigeria. Because of your rants, Igbos lost a commissioner seat in Lagos cabinet, because of you, Yoruba's want you out of Lagos.

The reason for my pity for igbos of late is due to the realization that Igbos are really trapped in a country where they are hated and they can't ascend the highest office in their country. I know most of the hateful igbos on this site live and work in alaigbo and they don't care about the effect of the hate rhetoric on normal peace loving igbos in other parts of Nigerians. Hateful igbos online need to apologise to the igbos in other parts of the Country for what you have put them through in this country.

The wounds of the Jonathan regime will take a long time to heal. Igbos should never have shown their contempt for Yoruba's due to how powerful the Yoruba's are in Nigeria.

I know I will be insulted and I am waiting.

I used to love a music ...its by Madonna in memory of Evita an Argentine first lady...the name of the track is DONT CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA , I know you will not like that music because its too sublime and elevated for you ..that's aside

Let's assume that PDP zoned presidency to north

With all these years north has been ruling it has not stopped them from been the menial men, the handy men the cobblers the illiterates and the poor region ...as you can agree with me ..the presidency never changed their lives

Now take it to Yoruba ...they had a stint ...obasanjo was there it did not stop the army of young men doing OWO MI DA, OMO NILE it did not stop them doing conductors ...so the obasanjo presidency to Yoruba did not change anything in Yoruba land not even the mud houses and brown roofs

So what does this tell you.....it will not change anything but you have it upon you to change yourself

Take it

5 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by onenaira3: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
alcatraz002:

igbos are the best, igbos are Nigerian Jews, igbos own all of Lagos, igbos own Abuja, igbos are blessed, igbos have beautiful girls, yada yada yada yada! Are you happy now? Una no go ever hear word.

You are the best and ordinary Yoruba and Hausa dey control una and rule over you. Siddon dere make pant dey wear you.

WTF do Yoruba control? Wtf have you controlled since independence? The only president you ever had was actually forced on you by north. No tribe in Nigeria has ever had that happen to them in history yet you fools keep desperately trying to make yourself relevabtm tone been slaves since history. The only relevance you have in the entire nation is to lick the north @ss for political relevancem even without war or any disruption, your region is literally the most backwards in the south despite SE and some part of SS were destroyed by biafra war and SS destroyed by militancy.

Go sit your @ss down. In terms of politics , the only set that matter in Nigeria is North hence una constant slavery to them but unlike una, Igbo refuse to dmean themselves for a backwards nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by onenaira3: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
alcatraz002:
Please I want my Igbo country men to contribute actively to this thread naaa. Let's discuss how we can salvage the igbos from this self inflicted slavery.

I state it here and now that the igbos on Nairaland should all bow their heads in shame becasy within a period of 6 years you have made almost all Nigerians hate the Igbo tribe more than we did just after the Civil war. On this site owned by a Yoruba a man you have radicalized hitherto friendly Yoruba's who are the only people that still tolerate you in Nigeria. Because of your rants, Igbos lost a commissioner seat in Lagos cabinet, because of you, Yoruba's want you out of Lagos.

The reason for my pity for igbos of late is due to the realization that Igbos are really trapped in a country where they are hated and they can't ascend the highest office in their country. I know most of the hateful igbos on this site live and work in alaigbo and they don't care about the effect of the hate rhetoric on normal peace loving igbos in other parts of Nigerians. Hateful igbos online need to apologise to the igbos in other parts of the Country for what you have put them through in this country.

The wounds of the Jonathan regime will take a long time to heal. Igbos should never have shown their contempt for Yoruba's due to how powerful the Yoruba's are in Nigeria.

I know I will be insulted and I am waiting.

LMFAOOOO yploba are the most deluded tribe in this country. They keep proving on daily basis on this forum.

Lmfaooooo on Yoruba being the most powerful.

You've went from self appointing yourselves from most development, most educated, most sophisticated and now most powerful. What a laughable excuse of a tribe.

Now in APC how much power do you own despite it's a merger you created? Aren't you crying alongside 5% on northernization..even lately more so than others

Lmfaoooooooo @most powerful

5 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
omenka:
Aren't you being a wee bit hypocritical?? You don't give a damn about becoming the president, yet you wail to high heavens over mere presidential appointments not given.

How funny.
I seriously don't see the big deal about NIGERIAN political appointments. It has an inverse relationship with progress. Ohanaeze also share the same view.
The problem is the likes of you insulting the igbo nation as political failures or whatever because one man in aso rock decides to pick his friends and families and party loyalists.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Tolatutu: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
vicadex07:
I thought Igbos own PDP

OP you mean Igbos have sold themselves to slavery to the abokkis they so much hate.

WOW!

grin

He he he, They are the biggest slaves. Now they will be licking the feet of northerners grin after making mouth for years

They are already doing Abobakwu for Saraki ... He he his own people stoned him but Igbo men wore their caps and went to protest for their Oga grin

I just dey laugh grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by onenaira3: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mogidi:
@alcatraz002
I hate to join the Yoruba vs Igbo fight but answer this question.
How many presidents have the Yorubas (second biggest tribe) produced? Only 1, just one, same as the south south.

Another good question. Recall that one was even one they didn't want

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let us talk about poverty alleviation and education, you backward lots.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vicadex07(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tolatutu:

He he he, They are the biggest slaves. Now they will be licking the feet of northerners grin after making mouth for years

They are already doing Abobakwu for Saraki ... He he his own people stoned him but Igbo men wore their caps and went to protest for their Oga grin

I just dey laugh grin

Even ijaws, are more relevant than them grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mogidi:
@alcatraz002
How many presidents have the Yorubas (second biggest tribe) produced? Only 1, just one, same as the south south.

Moses, Your own tribe have produced more Ash.ewo in Italy, Dubai and all Asia. Very nice achievement cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Mogidi: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:

Moses, Your own tribe have produced more Ash.ewo in Italy, Dubai and all Asia. Very nice achievement cheesy cheesy cheesy

@After1 na ya mama be ashe.wo

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
The only reason why Nigeria is still relevant at all is because of oil and gas, nollywood, and a bit of education.
Now tell me who owns these sectors?. Who are the masters and the slaves?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by omenka(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
CSTR2:
I seriously don't see the big deal about NIGERIAN political appointments. It has an inverse relationship with progress. Ohanaeze also share the same view.
The problem is the likes of you insulting the igbo nation as political failures or whatever because one man in aso rock decides to pick his friends and families and party loyalists.
I do not insult the "Igbo nation" dude. I've got a lot of respect for them as an ethnic group but have very strong reservations for the conduct of some self appointed Igbo spokesmen on this forum. They are the ones giving the Igbos bad publicity.

The Igbos are a very sophisticated people. Like someone once said, I have NEVER seen a lazy Igbo man, and that is an enviable virtue. Give an Igbo man two cents and he'd convert it to fifty in days. That is their gift, that is what they are renown for- industry. Perhaps, politics just isn't their thing...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by cremedelacreme: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Illiteracy is indeed a disease. OP for your information, Uche Secondus is from Andoni ethnic group in Rivers state. Nigeria is not all about Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. Like I give a rat ass which region produce the president.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by drnoel: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
alcatraz002:
I posted a thread yesterday lamenting the plight of the igbos and how they continue shooting themselves in the foot by hating Yorubas but I was insulted and lampooned by igbos on this board.

Now less than 24 hours since I posted that thread, Uche Secondus a self acclaimed IGBO man has said that the PDP Presidential ticket has been zoned to the North. The PDP has presently constituted is an IGBO/BIAFRAN party and the structures of the party is currently being controlled by IGBOS. My question goes thus: is there no Credible IGBO man in the whole of Nigeria that can be presented to vie for PRESIDENT? I want my Igbo brothers to answer this question. AM I BEING VINDICATED OR NOT?

When we preach to the igbos to change their ways and build bridges, insults will rain like missiles from fighter jets in Syria. Igbos only know how to exhibit extreme hubris and chestbeat. An EDO man has better chances of being Nigerian President than an IGBO man. Sincerely I feel sorry for IGBOS. All igbos reading this knows it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an Igbo man to as much as near the Vice President seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I know I will be insulted and maligned by igbos who will comment on this thread but we will keep preaching for attitudinal change by the igbos.

This PDP zoning is a clear message for the igbos.Let the insults begin!!!

How did I get into this thread full of pollitical, ethnitical and religious bigots
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vayne(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
omenka:

How funny.
irredeemable monkey,is it not your fellow baboon that is bleating/wailing on our behalf? Or did you hear biafrans talking? We do not need it.
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fulani herdsmen are constituting a deadly nuisance throughout Nigeria, and some people are bothered about an igbo presidency.
Ironically, igboland has seen the least attacks in probably the entire nation.
Who are the masters and the slaves in real life?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
CSTR2:
Fulani herdsmen are constituting a deadly nuisance throughout Nigeria, and some people are bothered about an igbo presidency.
Ironically, igboland has seen the least attacks in probably the entire nation.
Who are the masters and the slaves in real life?

See how they raped your mom and sister, too bad bro.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Kagawa10: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mogidi:
@alcatraz002
Mumu, you be ibo!
Stop masquerading as an edo, be proud of your tribe for once!
Yeye fl@thead!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:

See how they raped your mom and sister, too bad bro.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/
That is probably the best you can do.
You don't want me to start posting news of hundreds of fulani attacks perpetrated on yoruba land.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Mogidi: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kagawa10:

Mumu, you be ibo!
Stop masquerading as an edo, be proud of your tribe for once!
Yeye fl@thead!

Ediot, the days of Edo sheepishly following the SW ended with Awolowo.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by omoelesa(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
CSTR2:
Let us talk about education,poverty alleviation, gender equality, healthcare.
Since igbos are supposedly political behind, surely we should lag behind in this indices, No?
When u take an ibo man to the cleaners, he begins to talk of how rich they are,how beautiful they are,how hardworking they are, blah, blah, blah.Dont come here and wail tommorow, when buhari, an ordinary mallam does any unfavorable policies to the ibos since u dont want any thing to do with nigeria politically.

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Kagawa10: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Ediot, the days of Edo sheepishly following the SW ended with Awolowo.
Fl@thead, you think this is the first time I'm dealing with you? Yeye ibo loser!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
omoelesa:
When u take an ibo man to the cleaners, he begins to talk of how rich they are,how beautiful they are,how hardworking they are, blah, blah, blah.Dont come here and wail tommorow, when buhari, an ordinary mallam does any unfavorable policies to the ibos since u dont want any thing to do with nigeria politically.
There is no taking to the cleaners here.
I only gave you a more important definition of master-slave relationship. Education, health care, poverty alleviation is what the rest of the world use as indices of progress.
Don't blame me for your backwardness.
Btw,The igbo nation is not dependent on a failed Nigerian state, so there is nothing buhari can do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
CSTR2:
That is probably the best you can do.
You don't want me to start posting news of hundreds of fulani attacks perpetrated on yoruba land.
[/s]

Osu loyal slave, thats your own headache. Post it cos no one is holding you down. When will you be bold to face them for raping your mom and sister, when?
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by nedu666: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
the south will neva learn, the north are united in their quest to hold unto political power at all cost by any means possible, while the south are busy insulting each other. you think buhari is appointing north to all sensitive positions because he is a tribalist, ensuring security in the villa is controlled by northernerns, ensuring the army is under northern control is because he is dumb abi. you southerners will soon realize the north is already planning for the long term. you did 14 years and think they will do 8 years and been contented. if the north no do 24 years let me not buy benz 2015 model
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Mogidi: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kagawa10:

Fl@thead, you think this is the first time I'm dealing with you?
Yeye ibo loser!
This is where I stop discussing with you, I've better things to do.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks / Buhari To Visit Benue On Monday / Marketers Kick Against ₦5 Reduction In Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.