Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. (8933 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Ediot, the days of Edo sheepishly following the SW ended with Awolowo.

Tell your mom to retire from that business and allow your sister to take over. International as.hewoism is the hallmark of your tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
nedu666:
the south will neva learn, the north are united in their quest to hold unto political power at all cost by any means possible, while the south are busy insulting each other. you think buhari is appointing north to all sensitive positions because he is a tribalist, ensuring security in the villa is controlled by northernerns, ensuring the army is under northern control is because he is dumb abi. you southerners will soon realize the north is already planning for the long term. you did 14 years and think they will do 8 years and been contented. if the north no do 24 years let me not buy benz 2015 model
Unity in Nigeria is another name for backwardness and corruption.
It is not unity in development and progress but how to take over aso-rock.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by SonOfEl(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
omoelesa:
When u take an ibo man to the cleaners, he begins to talk of how rich they are,how beautiful they are,how hardworking they are, blah, blah, blah.Dont come here and wail tommorow, when buhari, an ordinary mallam does any unfavorable policies to the ibos since u dont want any thing to do with nigeria politically.

which cleaners? the one in your pathetic imagination? dude shut the heck up... when we say we want Biafra, you frown; when we canvass for equal representation and treatment in Nigeria, you still frown; so the question is, what do you losers want from us?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by alcatraz002: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
omoelesa:
When u take an ibo man to the cleaners, he begins to talk of how rich they are,how beautiful they are,how hardworking they are, blah, blah, blah.Dont come here and wail tommorow, when buhari, an ordinary mallam does any unfavorable policies to the ibos since u dont want any thing to do with nigeria politically.

God bless you my brother. We just exposed them with this latest development. Igbos should please change and humble themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by meccuno: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
onenaira3:

LMFAOOOO yploba are the most deluded tribe in this country. They keep proving on daily basis on this forum.

Lmfaooooo on Yoruba being the most powerful.

You've went from self appointing yourselves from most development, most educated, most sophisticated and now most powerful. What a laughable excuse of a tribe.

Now in APC how much power do you own despite it's a merger you created? Aren't you crying alongside 5% on northernization..even lately more so than others

Lmfaoooooooo @most powerful
grin which one be yploba again?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by SonOfEl(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
alcatraz002:

God bless you my brother. We just exposed them with this latest development. Igbos should please change and humble themselves.

I hope you are happy your thread is increasing...?
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vayne(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:

Tell your mom to retire from that business and allow your sister to take over. International as.hewoism is the hallmark of your tribe.
chai wadetaw202 so this you,who let you out
Ban loading...

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by basilo101: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
alcatraz002:
I posted a thread yesterday lamenting the plight of the igbos and how they continue shooting themselves in the foot by hating Yorubas but I was insulted and lampooned by igbos on this board.

Now less than 24 hours since I posted that thread, Uche Secondus a self acclaimed IGBO man has said that the PDP Presidential ticket has been zoned to the North. The PDP has presently constituted is an IGBO/BIAFRAN party and the structures of the party is currently being controlled by IGBOS. My question goes thus: is there no Credible IGBO man in the whole of Nigeria that can be presented to vie for PRESIDENT? I want my Igbo brothers to answer this question. AM I BEING VINDICATED OR NOT?

When we preach to the igbos to change their ways and build bridges, insults will rain like missiles from fighter jets in Syria. Igbos only know how to exhibit extreme hubris and chestbeat. An EDO man has better chances of being Nigerian President than an IGBO man. Sincerely I feel sorry for IGBOS. All igbos reading this knows it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an Igbo man to as much as near the Vice President seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I know I will be insulted and maligned by igbos who will comment on this thread but we will keep preaching for attitudinal change by the igbos.

This PDP zoning is a clear message for the igbos.Let the insults begin!!!
hahahah yorubas are scared, 1979 demolition of awolowo is about to happen to Tinubu. i have always known that PDP will bring a northerner and yorubas will kum up with yeye stories like this. see hw u contradict urself, igbos dont build bridges and at the same time igbos dont support their own, rubbish. dats how u cofuse urselves in contraditions, saying Igbos support GEJ out of tribalism at the same time saying GEJ is not Igbo, asking why igbos didnt support igbo constestants when there are more yoruba contestants than igbos, yet u supported buhari. do u build bridges more than igbos, must we support the dullard like u who are desperate to come up to national politics, are obasanjo and shagari and jonathan igbos, just because u left ur regional political prison yesterday and rode on buharis popularity in the north to produce the mere commisioner, u are claiming political maradona. Kwankwaso tried to secure alliace from the east to neutralize Tinubu but APC had no strong grounds in the east. http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/34507-kwankwaso-delegation-woos-ngige-for-vp. Saraki kws well that only a collabo with the east will destroy tinubu, and it suceeded.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Ofodirinwa: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
CSTR2:
Unity in Nigeria is another name for backwardness and corruption.
It is not unity in development and progress but how to take over aso-rock.

I agree. Is there even a president in Nigeria?
You can say there's a presidency in places like the US because Obama has power. When he says things they happen. Nigeria only has a title 'president'. There are no real laws in Nigeria so the president is nobody and nothing. People don't pay taxes. The police and army run when there's gun shots. etc.

It's just a title in Nigeria, not a position of any real power or ability like the US. the Nigerian presidency is more like the WWF World Championship than it is a Presidency

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Kagawa10: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mogidi:
This is where I stop discussing with you, I've better things to do.
You are fooling no one but yourself! Yeye fl@thead!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by omoelesa(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
CSTR2:
There is no taking to the cleaners here.
I only gave you a more important definition of master-slave relationship. Education, health care, poverty alleviation is what the rest of the world use as indices of progress.
Don't blame me for your backwardness.
Btw,The igbo nation is not dependent on a failed Nigerian state, so there is nothing buhari can do.
But u cried for 2nd niger bridge for a whole lot years, and u people are mainly traders, what if they is a unfavorable government policy towards trading.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
All throughout my membership in Nairaland. I have seen Igbos opens threads to:

Showcase their states with pictures.

Discuss business and developmental ideas for their states

Provides statistics on human developmental Index which is the true indicator of development (and they are leading)

Make intellectual arguments for self-determination

But yorubas always open threads to brag about useless political appointments thats gives them the illusion that they are in control. Please, continue deceiving yourselves but when your grand children look you in the eyes and ask you why are we not developed, you can tell them at least we got political appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by nedu666: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
you spend night and day insulting each other parents, tribe, generations unborn do you guys don't have any life outside nairaland. is this the purpose for which you buy subscription. to taunt each other. Fulani herdsmen are killing people from middle belt to the west, east and south south and rather than ibos and yorubas to unite to fight this menace you are insulting each other. ask yourselfs the children of wealthy people from the south to the north are they online insulting each other. for how long are you people going to do this 3 years, 10 years, 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Kagawa10: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
onenaira3:

WTF do Yoruba control? Wtf have you controlled since independence? The only president you ever had was actually forced on you by north. No tribe in Nigeria has ever had that happen to them in history yet you fools keep desperately trying to make yourself relevabtm tone been slaves since history. The only relevance you have in the entire nation is to lick the north @ss for political relevancem even without war or any disruption, your region is literally the most backwards in the south despite SE and some part of SS were destroyed by biafra war and SS destroyed by militancy.

Go sit your @ss down. In terms of politics , the only set that matter in Nigeria is North hence una constant slavery to them but unlike una, Igbo refuse to dmean themselves for a backwards nation.
Lol!
See this chest beating moronic ape here again!
Ibos are slaves to all tribes, deal with it!
Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
omoelesa:
But u cried for 2nd niger bridge for a whole lot years, and u people are mainly traders, what if they is a unfavorable government policy towards trading.
Which unfavourable policy will affect igbos and not cripple Nigeria?
Are traders selling to themselves alone?
The 2nd niger-bridge has not been built till now, so what has changed?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
NAIJASOM:
All throughout my membership in Nairaland. I have seen Igbos opens threads to:

Showcase their states with pictures.

Discuss business and developmental ideas for their states

Provides statistics on human developmental Index which is the true indicator of development (and they are leading)

Make intellectual arguments for self-determination

But yorubas always open threads to brag about useless political appointments thats gives them the illusion that they are in control. Please, continue deceiving yourselves but when your grand children look you in the eyes and ask you why are we not developed, you can tell them at least we got political appointment.

Thank you very much, my friend.
You summed it up very well.
It is difference in values and priorities.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by SonOfEl(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
See this chest beating moronic ape here again!
Ibos are slaves to all tribes, deal with it!
Bunch of losers!

mad men dancing can really be a great comic relief. keep dancing, am enjoying your show.

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Kagawa10: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
onenaira3:

LMFAOOOO yploba are the most deluded tribe in this country. They keep proving on daily basis on this forum.

Lmfaooooo on Yoruba being the most powerful.

You've went from self appointing yourselves from most development, most educated, most sophisticated and now most powerful. What a laughable excuse of a tribe.

Now in APC how much power do you own despite it's a merger you created? Aren't you crying alongside 5% on northernization..even lately more so than others

Lmfaoooooooo @most powerful
Lol!
Ibos have always been slaves from time memorial!
Am I to remind you zik's master or Ekwueme's master in the 60's and 80's?
Yeye people!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Kagawa10: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

mad men dancing can really be a great comic relief. keep dancing, am enjoying your show.
You mean Clifford Orji? Lol!
Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by iconaus: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
My man this is simple politics.pdp wants power back and the only way to do it is to field an a credible northerner who ll divide northern votes and kick out Buhari. With igbo as vice president .Apc will lose because ss n se will vote pdp en masse then with divided votes in the north n some from west Pdp ll win . Also peopple should know Pdp is more widely spread unlike Apc that appears north n sw party .And again pdp did not destroy nigeria . Nigeria was destroyed during successive military rule . Note during pdp rule , it embraced all ethnic groups unlike what we see now with Apc

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
omenka:
I do not insult the "Igbo nation" dude. I've got a lot of respect for them as an ethnic group but have very strong reservations for the conduct of some self appointed Igbo spokesmen on this forum. They are the ones giving the Igbos bad publicity.

The Igbos are a very sophisticated people. Like someone once said, I have NEVER seen a lazy Igbo man, and that is an enviable virtue. Give an Igbo man two cents and he'd convert it to fifty in days. That is their gift, that is what they are renown for- industry. Perhaps, politics just isn't their thing...
Politics in Nigeria is backward.
Those who claim to dominate politics are nowhere to be found in sophisticated politics practised in civilized climes.
If the likes of chuka ummuna comes to Nigeria, you would probably tell him ''politics is not his thing because he will never compromise to a fulani corrupt supremacist''.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by SonOfEl(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kagawa10:
You mean Clifford Orji? Lol! Yeye!
**still watching and enjoying your show***

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by engrlarex(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
vayne:
Mr man,you don't seem to get it.......the north has held power for a long time,but till today,its still ravaged by poverty,polio and almajiris.....
Also Nigerian mentality that an igbo president will divide Nigeria is one of the many reasons for the biafran agitation,irrespective of the length of bridge one builds.....that notion first has to be corrected b4 any fault games.
The BIAFRANS you see today may not be the BIAFRANS of the civil war,the agitations/boycotting of elections by igbos you see today may not be what we want,but Nigeria is making it look like our last resort..that notion is what is resurrecting the agitation for Biafra and it's only a matter of time..

Talk about unity:Igbos are actually the most social friendly ethnic group in Nigeria,that's why we are everywhere in Nigeria,unlike other tribes that are so isolated in their regions.
We unit Nigeria.

Before something spoils,it smells. cool
Biafra we want,Biafra we shall get..
You can shove your president up ur shitty a*ss.

when we talk about ethnic harmonisation, Yorubas is the least on the rating, meaning we r number one, wia una dey pass if not in Yoruba land, just that u guyz r now taking the advantage of dia privilege but dey r still learning..during my service year in rivers state, I discovered Igbos r the most tribalistic people on earth, a south south man besides my house took me as a friend to d extent that we always ate together in dsame plate, I asked myself u can never see an igbo man eating with a yoruba guy which he doesn't kw from Adam in dsame plate, even in lodge dey still bring tribalism to issues all other region is a threat to dia existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by CSTR2: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Give me three fulani names in sophisticated politics of the US or britain.
Ofcourse, backward Nigeria is where they like to exhibit their political prowress.
smh.

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by engrlarex(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
iconaus:
My man this is simple politics.pdp wants power back and the only way to do it is to field an a credible northerner who ll divide northern votes and kick out Buhari. With igbo as vice president .Apc will lose because ss n se will vote pdp en masse then with divided votes in the north n some from west Pdp ll win . Also peopple should know Pdp is more widely spread unlike Apc that appears north n sw party .And again pdp did not destroy nigeria . Nigeria was destroyed during successive military rule . Note during pdp rule , it embraced all ethnic groups unlike what we see now with Apc

what u failed to understand is that Buhari is a movement in d north at this particular point in time, dia is no credible northerner from the north to match the movement of Buhari not even atiku. the only person dat will try is Kwankwaso. take it or leave it. Buhari 8yrs sure baje

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Ufranklin92(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
you will still open another thread to discuss igbo tommorow

igbos is now your worst nightmare,even when fulanis dey your backyard dey kidnap ur brothers....wakeup boizzzz grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
engrlarex:

when we talk about ethnic harmonisation, Yorubas is the least on the rating, meaning we r number one, wia una dey pass if not in Yoruba land, just that u guyz r now taking the advantage of dia privilege but dey r still learning..during my service year in rivers state, I discovered Igbos r the most tribalistic people on earth, a south south man besides my house took me as a friend to d extent that we always ate together in dsame plate, I asked myself u can never see an igbo man eating with a yoruba guy which he doesn't kw from Adam in dsame plate, even in lodge dey still bring tribalism to issues all other region is a threat to dia existence.

Culled from YORUBA - THE WORST TRIBE IN THE WORLD
CreamyBanana:
That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu.
https://www.nairaland.com/2598007/yoruba-worst-tribe-world
CreamyBanana:

You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves.
dominique:
I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion.

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)
bakynes:
Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own.
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vayne(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
engrlarex:

typical divide and rule line."you ate with a ss man from same plate" ,that means igbos are tribalistic...
You obviously do not know the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by NOBODYY: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
vayne:

you can imagine how these dimwits think,the north held power for a long time,but till today they are ravaged by almajiris and polio.
Polio? Where in nigeria?
Do u live on earth or mars??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by KelleneOkonkwo: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
vayne:

chai wadetaw202 so this you,who let you out
Ban loading...

??
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vayne(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
NOBODYY:
Polio? Where in nigeria? Do u live on earth or mars??
no,liopo.
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
NOBODYY:

Polio? Where in nigeria?
Do u live on earth or mars??

The children with polio being deployed for begging profession on the streets of Lagos, are they from Mars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agreements Whose Instruments Of Ratification Were Signed By Buhari / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US / Gbajabiamila: Nigeria’s Tertiary Institutions Lack Capacity To Solve Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.