Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. (8938 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2015
blaqoracle:
the north you claim to be poverty ravaged is the same place you and your people are running to in droves. Even in the heat of the Boko haram saga, you all prefered to rather die in there than to go to your hunger ravaged biafran. Infantile dreamer.

Bigot, there's no law preventing anybody from moving from one place to another. A dangerous terrain cannot be a hindrance to a good business person.

Get that sense now and stop lazing about, waiting for free handouts from Abuja...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vayne(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2015
blaqoracle:
the north you claim to be poverty ravaged is the same place you and your people are running to in droves. Even in the heat of the Boko haram saga, you all prefered to rather die in there than to go to your hunger ravaged biafran. Infantile dreamer.
Listen,we are pace setters,goal getters,achievers....we got to where we find opportunities everywhere in the world,but the world doesn't seem to be making any noise,only you lazy scratched faces from the waste region are chest beating over Lagos,a state built with Nigeria's collective resources and a former capital,is Lagos the only place igbos are found? you guyz better grow up and start thinking beyond Lagos,you have lost Lagos to the igbos,deal with it..

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vayne(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Bigot, there's no law preventing anybody from moving from one place to another. A dangerous terrain cannot be a hindrance to a good business person.

Get that sense now and stop lazing about, waiting for free handouts from Abuja...
Leave that goat,igbos are found allover the world but the world is not making noise,only those lazy scratched faces from waste are chest beating over a Lagos that was built with Nigeria's collective resources and a former capital ....but anyways it's too late for them,coz they have lost Lagos to igbos and they should leak their wound alone.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by SonOfEl(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2015
xtrorse:

I like you jare.....

4 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Mboi: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2015
alcatraz002:

igbos are the best, igbos are Nigerian Jews, igbos own all of Lagos, igbos own Abuja, igbos are blessed, igbos have beautiful girls, yada yada yada yada! Are you happy now? Una no go ever hear word.

You are the best and ordinary Yoruba and Hausa dey control una and rule over you. Siddon dere make pant dey wear you.
Point of correct ion brother, nobody controls Igbo's. All these things you people are doing won't help. From the history of Nigeria Igbo's have not been that active in politics. That is because they believe in working hard to earn their living not stealing. Hausa's that have ruled Nigeria for more than 40yrs out of Nigeria's 55 years are not talking. It's Yorubas that make noise everyday hating igbos, y? Igbo's live well both home and abroad. That presidency is zone to North 2019 does not remove poverty, tuberculosis,almajiris,bokoharam and all sorts of stinking ailments ravaging the north while the Igbo's keep living in their mansions nationwide, building hotels every where and enjoying live, businesses growing, iyalojas and old babas having sleepless nights to take over markets,youruba youths collecting N20 naira as agberos. Where I live now, I moved in since 2009, opp my compound are some Yoruba boys living in their father's house claiming they own the street. When we moved in they claimed we'll give them 20k as owo-boys for guarding the street before we came, these are young men in their late twenties and early 30s, we knew they were hungry,we gave them 30k. Till today they are still there begging stipends from Igbo's to survive. So tell me how they are better than Igbo's? For eg in Lagos, Igbo's drive most expensive cars, liv e in best houses,own nice hotels despite the fact that some jagabans build theirs with looted funds, so you people should stop hating Igbo's. To God be d glory.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by tonychristopher: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

It is not about north and south
Some people want out of the union and that is where their mind is

Just few sensible post ..so you know the fact . then tell your people to shut up

Igbo know what they are doing ..don't cry for them .as of yesterday UN received their letter

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by theDEVILisHERE: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Just few sensible post ..so you know the fact . then tell your people to shut up

Igbo know what they are doing ..don't cry for them .as of yesterday UN received their letter

What do you mean by "your people"
The country needs to be de-almagamated cause its heading towards no real direction
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by tonychristopher: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2015
Mboi:

Point of correct ion brother, nobody controls Igbo's. All these things you people are doing won't help. From the history of Nigeria Igbo's have not been that active in politics. That is because they believe in working hard to earn their living not stealing. Hausa's that have ruled Nigeria for more than 40yrs out of Nigeria's 55 years are not talking. It's Yorubas that make noise everyday hating igbos, y? Igbo's live well both home and abroad. That presidency is zone to North 2019 does not remove poverty, tuberculosis,almajiris,bokoharam and all sorts of stinking ailments ravaging the north while the Igbo's keep living in their mansions nationwide, building hotels every where and enjoying live, businesses growing, iyalojas and old babas having sleepless nights to take over markets,youruba youths collecting N20 naira as agberos. Where I live now, I moved in since 2009, opp my compound are some Yoruba boys living in their father's house claiming they own the street. When we moved in they claimed we'll give them 20k as owo-boys for guarding the street before we came, these are young men in their late twenties and early 30s, we knew they were hungry,we gave them 30k. Till today they are still there begging stipends from Igbo's to survive. So tell me how they are better than Igbo's? For eg in Lagos, Igbo's drive most expensive cars, liv e in best houses,own nice hotels despite the fact that some jagabans build theirs with looted funds, so you people should stop hating Igbo's. To God be d glory.

Did obasanjo presidency stop their boys from blocking the streets during traffic jams asking for OWO ONO money for road

If presidency will make Igbo be like north and make us reason like Yoruba ....pls and pls keep the presidency

We Igbo are fine and we are doing fine and we will be fine

They should go and know why their region is looking like what is stuck in time

We Igbo are making progress with or without the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by tonychristopher: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What do you mean my people
The country needs to be de-almagamated cause its heading towards no real direction

Your youba people always think Igbo this Igbo that ..thus helping them to reach orgasm
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by tonychristopher: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2015
vayne:

Leave that goat,igbos are found allover the world but the world is not making noise,only those lazy scratched faces from waste are chest beating over a Lagos that was built with Nigeria's collective resources and a former capital ....but anyways it's too late for them,coz they have lost Lagos to igbos and they should leak their wound alone.

But wait are these people stupid ...their papas fought for one Nigeria ...so why complain

They are implying that awolowo and kunle was stupid
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by theDEVILisHERE: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Your youba people always think Igbo this Igbo that ..thus helping them to reach orgasm

"Your yoruba people"
how did you come to this conclussion
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by BALLOSKI: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2015
vayne:
Mr man,you don't seem to get it.......the north has held power for a long time,but till today,its still ravaged by poverty,polio and almajiris.....
Also Nigerian mentality that an igbo president will divide Nigeria is one of the many reasons for the biafran agitation,irrespective of the length of bridge one builds.....that notion first has to be corrected b4 any fault games.
The BIAFRANS you see today may not be the BIAFRANS of the civil war,the agitations/boycotting of elections by igbos you see today may not be what we want,but Nigeria is making it look like our last resort..that notion is what is resurrecting the agitation for Biafra and it's only a matter of time..

Talk about unity:Igbos are actually the most social friendly ethnic group in Nigeria,that's why we are everywhere in Nigeria,unlike other tribes that are so isolated in their regions.
We unit Nigeria.

Before something spoils,it smells. cool
Biafra we want,Biafra we shall get..
You can shove your president up ur shitty a*ss.
Hahahahahah...

This guy is pained. If you don't care about Nigeria's presidency , why did you almost commit suicide when your adopted son lost the election? Igbos and double standard.
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Masterclass32: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2015
vayne:

And in your small mind,you have just spat venom,useless scammer posing as a female.

Hehe. U made me laugh. The expression on that baby's face is priceless.

@ Op, this your 'concern' for the Igbo is suspect.

We shouldn't be in a hurry. Let's have this conversation in 2019﹑when PDP must have truely zoned the various positions for the elections. We can't just base our conclusions now on the submissions of one man - who is the acting chairman.

If it helps, you need not bother about the Igbo. We'll always survive.

wink
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by victord1st: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2015
What we want is Biafra,it's non-negotiable.why should we even vie for the presidency if.....

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by truelovecom: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2015
alcatraz002:
I posted a thread yesterday lamenting the plight of the igbos and how they continue shooting themselves in the foot by hating Yorubas but I was insulted and lampooned by igbos on this board.

Now less than 24 hours since I posted that thread, Uche Secondus a self acclaimed IGBO man has said that the PDP Presidential ticket has been zoned to the North. The PDP has presently constituted is an IGBO/BIAFRAN party and the structures of the party is currently being controlled by IGBOS. My question goes thus: is there no Credible IGBO man in the whole of Nigeria that can be presented to vie for PRESIDENT? I want my Igbo brothers to answer this question. AM I BEING VINDICATED OR NOT?

When we preach to the igbos to change their ways and build bridges, insults will rain like missiles from fighter jets in Syria. Igbos only know how to exhibit extreme hubris and chestbeat. An EDO man has better chances of being Nigerian President than an IGBO man. Sincerely I feel sorry for IGBOS. All igbos reading this knows it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an Igbo man to as much as near the Vice President seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I know I will be insulted and maligned by igbos who will comment on this thread but we will keep preaching for attitudinal change by the igbos.

This PDP zoning is a clear message for the igbos.Let the insults begin!!!

You said the Igbos control PDP , can you explain how ?

5states make up South east and out of that 5 , only 3 are PDP the rest are Apc(imo state ) and Apga( Anambra state
Or are you counting Rivers, Delta , Akwa ibom e.t c. as part of Igbo/south east

As for the issue of presidency, the Igbos dont need it. All it wants is BIAFRA. its just that the bad eggs from igbo in Abuja are kicking against it, because of there juicy office/position.But deep inside there heart they want Biafra.

Let me tell you the truth , if you give an Igbo man president tomorrow , he will sign for Biafra referendum.

The reason Igbos want biafra is not because hausa/fulani or yoruba dont want Igbo to become president.
Why the Igbos are agitating for Biafra is because of the consistent hatred on igbos. We are a peaceful tribe. The 1967-1970 war left a deep wound in our heart . Igbos are trying so hard to make the wound heal, but each time we try , the hausa/fulani/yoruba find a way to make the wound fresh again, through there hate speech and unecessary killings of the igbos.

No federal govt presence in Igboland, the south east /Igbo region is been negleted. Our resources are stolen to develope other regions .
The federal only gives the south east/'igbos liltle of what it collects from its land as federal allocation. They still dont wanna approve a seaport in igboland, because the yorubas are scared that they will loose their only source of income( revenues generated from lagos ports)

2 Likes

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by WailingWailer00(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2015
alcatraz002:
Please I want my Igbo country men to contribute actively to this thread naaa. Let's discuss how we can salvage the igbos from this self inflicted slavery.

I state it here and now that the igbos on Nairaland should all bow their heads in shame becasy within a period of 6 years you have made almost all Nigerians hate the Igbo tribe more than we did just after the Civil war. On this site owned by a Yoruba a man you have radicalized hitherto friendly Yoruba's who are the only people that still tolerate you in Nigeria. Because of your rants, Igbos lost a commissioner seat in Lagos cabinet, because of you, Yoruba's want you out of Lagos.

The reason for my pity for igbos of late is due to the realization that Igbos are really trapped in a country where they are hated and they can't ascend the highest office in their country. I know most of the hateful igbos on this site live and work in alaigbo and they don't care about the effect of the hate rhetoric on normal peace loving igbos in other parts of Nigerians. Hateful igbos online need to apologise to the igbos in other parts of the Country for what you have put them through in this country.

The wounds of the Jonathan regime will take a long time to heal. Igbos should never have shown their contempt for Yoruba's due to how powerful the Yoruba's are in Nigeria.

I know I will be insulted and I am waiting.
I can swear that you're a yellowbar bastard

May Thunder Fire your destiny

Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by mekadinho(f): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Kagawa10:

Mumu, you be ibo!
Stop masquerading as an edo, be proud of your tribe for once!
Yeye fl@thead!
Mum.u he asked a very simple question, "how many presidents Yoruba produced? One or not?

1 Like

Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
alcatraz002:
I posted a thread yesterday lamenting the plight of the igbos and how they continue shooting themselves in the foot by hating Yorubas but I was insulted and lampooned by igbos on this board.

Now less than 24 hours since I posted that thread, Uche Secondus a self acclaimed IGBO man has said that the PDP Presidential ticket has been zoned to the North. The PDP has presently constituted is an IGBO/BIAFRAN party and the structures of the party is currently being controlled by IGBOS. My question goes thus: is there no Credible IGBO man in the whole of Nigeria that can be presented to vie for PRESIDENT? I want my Igbo brothers to answer this question. AM I BEING VINDICATED OR NOT?

When we preach to the igbos to change their ways and build bridges, insults will rain like missiles from fighter jets in Syria. Igbos only know how to exhibit extreme hubris and chestbeat. An EDO man has better chances of being Nigerian President than an IGBO man. Sincerely I feel sorry for IGBOS. All igbos reading this knows it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an Igbo man to as much as near the Vice President seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I know I will be insulted and maligned by igbos who will comment on this thread but we will keep preaching for attitudinal change by the igbos.

This PDP zoning is a clear message for the igbos.Let the insults begin!!!
. Bros am an Igbo man nd I must say hmmmm I can't believe what am about to say but u are right
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by cromz(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

I used to love a music ...its by Madonna in memory of Evita an Argentine first lady...the name of the track is DONT CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA , I know you will not like that music because its too sublime and elevated for you ..that's aside

Let's assume that PDP zoned presidency to north

With all these years north has been ruling it has not stopped them from been the menial men, the handy men the cobblers the illiterates and the poor region ...as you can agree with me ..the presidency never changed their lives

Now take it to Yoruba ...they had a stint ...obasanjo was there it did not stop the army of young men doing OWO MI DA, OMO NILE it did not stop them doing conductors ...so the obasanjo presidency to Yoruba did not change anything in Yoruba land not even the mud houses and brown roofs

So what does this tell you.....it will not change anything but you have it upon you to change yourself

Take it
Despite igbos self acclaimed sophistication and wisdom the alaba boy,the fake spare parts sellers,the petty thiefs still remain smh

I strongly agree that igbos are the most intelligent people in Nigeria but the truth remains they lack innovative thinking to put themselves into one unit they have the idea but they don't know how to implement it and do u mean controlling business in another man's land is success u guys are dumb that why the ijaws control u and the Yoruba give u their land to develop for them wen Nigeria cease to be u will go back and u will just labour in vain
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by tonychristopher: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2015
cromz:
Despite igbos self acclaimed sophistication and wisdom the alaba boy,the fake spare parts sellers,the petty thiefs still remain smh

I strongly agree that igbos are the most intelligent people in Nigeria but the truth remains they lack innovative thinking to put themselves into one unit they have the idea but they don't know how to implement it and do u mean controlling business in another man's land is success u guys are dumb that why the ijaws control u and the Yoruba give u their land to develop for them wen Nigeria cease to be u will go back and u will just labour in vain

The sophisticated people are Yoruba Igbo are not sophisticated.. How many times will I make you understand that .

We agree that .....Igbo have 7 governors and making impact nay economic colonisation. We need to make money and take chunk of the overseas economy

Just like Jews did we are doing

First law is we must ensure economic domination

Oh you wait for other people to develop your land...now you have proved what they gave been saying about you...no wonder Oshogbo is like that . they are waiting for the wise men from the east

Nice submission you made

I am enjoying one naija

Happy independent
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by tonychristopher: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

"Your yoruba people"
how did you come to this conclussion

But you are from Yoruba and don't get it wrong...there is nothing wrong in been a Yoruba...but what I find wrong is denying your tribe
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by mauriceju2(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2015
remove quota system and we will talk after this in1 year, every body know the truth, Igbo are in foreign politics and are doing well where there is fair play, every body know the truth, Hausa are suffering in poverty and Yoruba land are being purchase and own in masses day by day by Igbo, Igbo population are growing very high in all the conner of Nigeria and your common sense cannot tell you what the future of Igbo is like,
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by tupacshakur(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Mboi:

Very funny! grin

Usual chest-beating...

Delusions of grandeur.

Typical of the average Fl@thead.
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by mrbankyy: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by theDEVILisHERE: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

But you are from Yoruba and don't get it wrong...there is nothing wrong in been a Yoruba...but what I find wrong is denying your tribe

What makes you think am a Yoruba person
My username should give you an idea who I might be
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by shidof(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
onenaira3:

Another good question. Recall that one was even one they didn't want
what abt shonekan?
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by vayne(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Hahahahahah...

This guy is pained. If you don't care about Nigeria's presidency , why did you almost commit suicide when your adopted son lost the election? Igbos and double standard.
Why then do you rant and bleat all over the internet that we are buying over Lagos and having representatives in Lagos govt..
You want ONE-NIGERIA,ONE-NIGERIA you shall get.
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by T051N(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
vayne:
Mr man,you don't seem to get it.......the north has held power for a long time,but till today,its still ravaged by poverty,polio and almajiris.....
Also Nigerian mentality that an igbo president will divide Nigeria is one of the many reasons for the biafran agitation,irrespective of the length of bridge one builds.....that notion first has to be corrected b4 any fault games.
The BIAFRANS you see today may not be the BIAFRANS of the civil war,the agitations/boycotting of elections by igbos you see today may not be what we want,but Nigeria is making it look like our last resort..that notion is what is resurrecting the agitation for Biafra and it's only a matter of time..

Talk about unity:Igbos are actually the most social friendly ethnic group in Nigeria,that's why we are everywhere in Nigeria,unlike other tribes that are so isolated in their regions.
We unit Nigeria.

Before something spoils,it smells. cool
Biafra we want,Biafra we shall get..
You can shove your president up ur shitty a*ss.
seems you don't understand what the OP is saying, anyways its your opinion
Re: Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. by blaqoracle: 4:16am On Oct 09, 2015
vayne:

Listen,we are pace setters,goal getters,achievers....we got to where we find opportunities everywhere in the world,but the world doesn't seem to be making any noise,only you lazy scratched faces from the waste region are chest beating over Lagos,a state built with Nigeria's collective resources and a former capital,is Lagos the only place igbos are found? you guyz better grow up and start thinking beyond Lagos,you have lost Lagos to the igbos,deal with it..
yet, you never find opportunity in your barren landed biafra land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The world, Nigeria and Igbos / Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. / Lawan Names Committee For Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.