Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him (38260 Views)

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by solonazzy: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2015
ShakurM:
No wonder he 'snubbed' you, ranting on social media... Anichebe - story of a guy who has talent but fails to work hard! Better go field go train
If u r nt making more money frm ur talent Dan him, den shut d Bleep up
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Shymm3x: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Victor Anichebe I know.

Jon Snow and Kit Harington I know not.

Why even take a picture with a guy you make more money than?

Fvck the Game of Throne and Jon Snow - he probably thought he was just any black guy. That's the way most of these clowns think.

All these shiitty and overhyped TV series.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2015
menix:

Nwa u look similar..

Did u attend NNSS OJO..

Nope. I didn't. Sorry
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Shymm3x: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2015
charix:
Is there any black character on Game of Thrones Your answer lies there.

Don't mind them. I'm sure the first thing the crossed him is that: the guy might be a drug dealer to be able to afford the same hotel as him. And that's probably why he snubbed him. Trust me, that's the mentality of these people and how messed up a lot of them are.

Once he finds out who he is after the twitter rant - he'll most likely apologise.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by TheDauraMallam: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2015
Foolish black bigot Nigerians with bloated who and no sense of self respect.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by stanisbaratheon: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2015
Winter is coming & so many things come with it, and there is no time for taking pictures
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by EmmyDe25(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2015
Lets take a moment to appreciate Anichebe for being a man.... a lot of our Nigerian guys wouldn't have said a word if such had happened to them. They would have shoved it up their mouth like it never happened.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by charlesucheh(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Greyworld:

Lol.. As far as we knw, the character Jon snow has bin killed in the movie. Mayb d tin dey pain am.
John stone o, Jon OKUTA oo! I don't want to know him. Most of ma dudes have always gingered me to watch the season film, but anytime i set my eyes on the screen to watch, i'll just doze off(ThankGOD!).
My SHUGA on MTV, VOX africa and BET2 can keep me awake for weeks without food! Olorun!!!
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by abatically(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2015
pinkiberry:
he is a racist

U can't be too sure. Every celebrity will not take picture with everyone that asks, just like u can't give autograph to everyone, it doesn't make u a racist or disrespectful. The guy might be in a bad mood. We have seen celebrities deny white people pictures, is that also racism? I have even seen black celebrities deny white folks photos, and I've been denied photo by my fellow black celebrity, but I didn't take it badly. If that was a white fella people will call it racism. It's time we stop hiding behind this racism excuse and move on.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by PocoAPoco57: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2015
Daft nigerians always moaning over useless and irrelevant issues. He cant force someone to take a picture wit you. Similar to that waste of space nigerian who got arrested for trying to assault Yvonne Nelson because she refused to hug him. Daft people grin cheesy grin
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Shymm3x: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2015
PocoAPoco57:
Daft nigerians always moaning over useless and irrelevant issues. He cant force someone to take a picture wit you. Similar to that waste of space nigerian who got arrested for trying to assault Yvonne Nelson because she refused to hug him. Daft people grin cheesy grin

You're an idiot!

Oh, cos Anichebe decided to play for naij - you think he's a village Nigerian like you, no?

Some of you are just retarded.

The guy understands what happened, hence he took it to social media. You won't understand cos you're stuck in a village and in your village, you lot worship everyone with white skin.

And this isn't the first time something like this happened to him.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by PocoAPoco57: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're an idiot!

Oh, cos Anichebe decided to play for naij - you think he's a village Nigerian like you, no?

Some of you are just retarded.

The guy understands what happened, hence he took it to social media. You won't understand cos you're stuck in a village and in your village, you lot worship everyone with white skin.

And this isn't the first time something like this happened to him.

You are a demented fool........this is not an issue you have to bitchhhhh about on a social media. You cant force someone to take a picture with you. You daft slowpoke grin cheesy
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by UjSizzle(f): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2015
pickabeau1:

Still smells racist to me
Anything white-black is racist. Make una rest joorh
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Shymm3x: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

You are a demented fool........this is not an issue you have to bitchhhhh about on a social media. You cant force someone to take a picture with you. You daft slowpoke grin cheesy

Stark illiterate, when you're stuck in a smelly shytehole and ya only access to white folks is via jumping on bandwagon to watch TV series - you won't understand shyte, would you? grin

I bet when you see any white person - you always get excited, yes? Accursed m0ron.

He met the guy at hotel and as a celebrity himself, he would know the mood he's in before approaching him for a picture as a fan of the show. Obviously, something happened and he understood what happened - hence he took it to social media.

If you have got a brain, you should be able to read between the lines, you illiterate plonker and smelly minger.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by PocoAPoco57: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Stark illiterate, when you're stuck in a smelly shytehole and ya only access to white folks is via jumping on bandwagon to watch TV series - you won't understand shyte, would you? grin

I bet when you see any white person - you always get excited, yes? Accursed m0ron.

He met the guy at hotel and as a celebrity himself, he would know the mood he's in before approaching him for a picture as a fan of the show. Obviously, something happened and he understood what happened - hence he took it to social media.

If you have got a brain, you should be able to read between the lines, you illiterate plonker and smelly minger.

Worthless waste of space you are............you still cant force someone to take a picture with you. Most of you nigerians are retarded. Why is that grin cheesy grin
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Shymm3x: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Worthless waste of space you are............you still cant force someone to take a picture with you. Most of you nigerians are retarded. Why is that grin cheesy grin

Village pleb, yes, you can't force someone to take picture with you and he makes more money than the clown from the overhyped TV series. He shouldn't even be asking the fool for a picture in the first place.

However, that doesn't negate the fact that he got snubbed for a reason, you despicable bonobo. Effing monkey and a curse on the black race. grin
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by PocoAPoco57: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Village pleb, yes, you can't force someone to take picture with you and he makes more money than the clown from the overhyped TV series. He shouldn't even be asking the fool for a picture in the first place.

However, that doesn't negate the fact that he got snubbed for a reason, you despicable bonobo. Effing monkey and a curse on the black race. grin

Hahaaaaaaaa you are deluded fool and a shitbag, no wonder you a nigerian. No one fucking knows that player but do you know how many people watch that series? Hahaaaaa you maladroit buffoon that player is nobody thats why he is bitchinggg on shitttt like diz. Useless fool from a useless country grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by PocoAPoco57: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

He is asking for a pic cuz he knows he aint shittttttt grin grin
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Shymm3x: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Hahaaaaaaaa you are deluded fool and a shitbag, no wonder you a nigerian. No one fucking knows that player but do you know how many people watch that series? Hahaaaaa you maladroit buffoon that player is nobody thats why he is bitchinggg on shitttt like diz. Useless fool from a useless country grin cheesy grin grin

Lmao @ me being a Nig.ger-arean. grin You honestly think everyone is from ya shytehole and accursed country that's destined for abyss? The same country that churns out the most illiterate white-washed slaves like you than any other country on the planet?

He makes more money than ya whole generation and five generations of ya bloodline will ever make combined. So he's successful and he has the star-power you'll never have. Better get on ya knees to at least earn a tenth of what he earns weekly, you bum.

He has a voice and it's only right that he speaks about his experience, especially when it comes to discrimination. And I applaud him for that.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Shymm3x: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

He is asking for a pic cuz he knows he aint shittttttt grin grin

He ain't shiit but he can afford to stay in the same hotel as the overhyped neanderthal, no? grin

Obnoxious sod.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Akposkool(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2015
djembadjemba:
grin grin grin He should focus more on his dying football career.
and you should focus more on your rehabilitation
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by PocoAPoco57: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ me being a Nig.ger-arean. grin You honestly think everyone is from ya shytehole and accursed country that's destined for abyss? The same country that churns out the most illiterate white-washed slaves like you than any other country on the planet?

He makes more money than ya whole generation and five generations of ya bloodline will ever make combined. So he's successful and he has the star-power you'll never have. Better get on ya knees to at least earn a tenth of what he earns weekly, you bum.

He has a voice and it's only right that he speaks about his experience, especially when it comes to discrimination. And I applaud him for that.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa he aint shittttttt. Miserable fool
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Shymm3x: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa he aint shittttttt. Miserable fool

Incorrigible coon! grin

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by pickabeau1: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

Anything white-black is racist. Make una rest joorh

U fail to see the implication of racism
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Dadehmola: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
chinemerem26:
E pain pass wen a celebrity snubs a fellow celebrity... imagine vic o snubbing airforce1.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mehn....Airforce1 don suffer for Nairaland.

Abeg wetin the guy do una?
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by UjSizzle(f): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
pickabeau1:

U fail to see the implication of racism
Ok I'm listening. School me...
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by djembadjemba: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Akposkool:
and you should focus more on your rehabilitation
Vostè és una persona molt estúpida. Vostè no ha d'estar a internet. Gilipolles. ☺
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by pickabeau1: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

Ok I'm listening. School me...

I believe you
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Greyworld: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
charlesucheh:
John stone o, Jon OKUTA oo! I don't want to know him. Most of ma dudes have always gingered me to watch the season film, but anytime i set my eyes on the screen to watch, i'll just doze off(ThankGOD!).
My SHUGA on MTV, VOX africa and BET2 can keep me awake for weeks without food! Olorun!!!
Wat eva wrks 4 yu bro, but try d series smtyms, e make sense.

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Greatcalvady(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
And this guy was nobody before GOT.
That is life.
and who the hell told you that, he played a leading roles in films like silent hills series, pompei, seven son etc. he even won alot of awards before GOT
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by ceekak: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
looool
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
UjSizzle:
Abeg leave my Jon Snow, I like him still! cheesy

If the man says no pictures you gerrout. Abi to snap pishure na by force? If every celeb had to pause for a picture, autograph, respond to a hello, follow back on IG/Twitter and even blow a kiss at a fan's request, their frigging lives will be on hold!!

Time ain't waiting for nobody, man. If celebrities understand that, I don't know why fanboys/girls won't. They ain't living for ya. And the only reason you love them so is coz they work hard to make their characters likeable.

So niqqah ranting on twitter abeg drift!

Anichebe ran into Snow in a hotel, his life would never be on hold by taking some seconds just to pose a shot with him. Would Snow reject such a request from players like Messi, Ronaldo, Beckham etc.?....Nah. Its just that Anichebe aint that famous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero 'Punches' Wigan Fan After FA Cup Defeat (Photos) / Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) / 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.