Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him (38269 Views)

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by UjSizzle(f): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Skateboard:

Anichebe ran into Snow in a hotel, his life would never be on hold by taking some seconds just to pose a shot with him. Would Snow reject such a request from players like Messi, Ronaldo, Beckham etc.?....Nah. Its just that Anichebe aint that famous
Well, so Anichebe should deal with it. Why must people cry when celebrities ignore them, and call them 'humble' and 'heroes' when they don't?
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

Well, so Anichebe should deal with it. Why must people cry when celebrities ignore them, and call them 'humble' and 'heroes' when they don't?
Lol... Well... For Anichebe being a big fan of the famous TV series like we all do couldn't believe Lord Snow turned down his (only) chance to have a picture with him. Not like he's crying Hehe, he's just hurt one of his favourite characters in the series turned him down. I'm very sure you wouldn't pass down the opportunity to have a picture with Snow if you had one.
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by modelboy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
chinemerem26:
E pain pass wen a celebrity snubs a fellow celebrity... imagine vic o snubbing airforce1.
I don't know but what you just said got me laughing so hard brother
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by UjSizzle(f): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Skateboard:
Lol... Well... For Anichebe being a big fan of the famous TV series like we all do couldn't believe Lord Snow turned down his (only) chance to have a picture with him. Not like he's crying Hehe, he's just hurt one of his favourite characters in the series turned him down. I'm very sure you wouldn't pass down the opportunity to have a picture with Snow if you had one.
Pass wetin? If he lets me I will give him a hug, kiss his cheek, and run my fingers through that glorious hair of his grin

The picture can come after tongue
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

Pass wetin? If he lets me I will give him a hug, kiss his cheek, and run my fingers through that glorious hair of his grin

The picture can come after tongue
grin grin I have him on speed dial, I could connect you too smiley
Re: Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him by charlesucheh(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Greyworld:

Wat eva wrks 4 yu bro, but try d series smtyms, e make sense.
I'll do as you've said, But I pray that I fall asleep like I always do whenever I try watching it.*just because of JON STONE*!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / Super Eagles Take A Walk In Tanzania (Photo) / 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.