Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Please Help Me Out On My Tecno M6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Out On My Tecno M6 (433 Views)

Tecno M6 Review And Unboxing / Tecno M6 Only Charges When Its Switched Off Help / I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out On My Tecno M6 by sandamen: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please help me out, my tecno m6 is giving me a sleepless night sometimes it will hange, displaying pro, measure and timeservice. pls and pls can someone help me out
Re: Please Help Me Out On My Tecno M6 by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Backup your apps if rooted with titanium back up and restore factory settings...

If problem still persist, take it to calcare or you flash another stock Rom..
Re: Please Help Me Out On My Tecno M6 by Carlcaresophia: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2015
sandamen:
Please help me out, my tecno m6 is giving me a sleepless night sometimes it will hange, displaying pro, measure and timeservice. pls and pls can someone help me out
Hello Sandamen, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me Out On My Tecno M6 by Carlcaresophia: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2015
sandamen:
Hello Sandamen, you can try restore factory settings but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exist, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Paid For Referring People To Download Android Apps / Iphone 5s 16gb / Pls How Do U Download Music From The Web To An Ios Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.