Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me (854 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? / Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by manfat263: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please nairalanders i nid your help on dis issue, Am inlove with a woman that is 10years older than me and shes very beautiful.

please advice me!!
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by adedayourt(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
better wake frm ur slumber undecided
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by chocolateme(f): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Do you need Artesunat?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by manfat263: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
space booked
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by labeauviv(f): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
There is nothing wrong with it, it depends on the maturity level on ur part and her tolerance and humility.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Terry68: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Not again. I always telll this boy to avoid baby's food.

Oya! Go inside and drink water. Come back later and ask the age difference between Shina peter and his wife.
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Miracle4Sure: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Your life, Your choice.........
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Miracle4Sure: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Your life, Your choice.........
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by chomytex(f): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Wat are you waiting for?..take her to ur mama jhur for either blessing or curse..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2015
I wonder when humans will realise that age is just a number. Its d maturity dat counts. If she is matured and sensible and will make u happy, go for it.
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2015
When she strts having countless miscarriages, pls donnot come here to cry!
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2015
manfat263:
Please nairalanders i nid your help on dis issue, Am inlove with a woman that is 10years older than me and shes very beautiful.

please advice me!!
Beautiful? picture of her or
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 01, 2015
And what should we do about it? Tell you to end your r'ship? Hell no! Abeg, carry go. Your life, your business, your choices, your problem.
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2015
labeauviv:
There is nothing wrong with it, it depends on the maturity level on ur part and her tolerance and humility.
You mean am
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by NemzySeries(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2015
so na over ripe plantain dey hungry u abi?
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2015
Am guessing her beauty is the most important reason you love her cos thats the only character you mentioned even though we havnt asked yet. If true, then picture both of you together in 30yrs time, will you still love her ( for the beauty) ??

I see nothing wrong in loving someone older than you, but i prefer the range of 1-5yrs senior gap.

But if you know well about love and you are convinced you will be happy,and proud of her, then no p.

*goodluck
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Speechless cheesy
Re: Please Help!! Am In Love With A Woman That Is 10years Older Than Me by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You mean am
na joke she dey.

(1) (Reply)

She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? / How Can I Deal With My Wife Without Violence? / When The Bini Bride Actually Gets Married (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.