Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! (21464 Views)

Rite Foods Limited Wishes Nigeria A Happy Independence Day / Nigeria @57:- Happy Independence Day / Happy 55th Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month - Drop a Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by debque(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2015
abeg make I buy 1 plot....okbye!!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Anapuao(f): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence. #NigeriaAt55 my country my pride. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by cupidralph(m): 1:00am On Oct 01, 2015
55 YEARS OF FUN-FOOLING OURSELVES,YEA IT CALLS FOR A BOTTLE OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by dokunbam(m): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence day to all Nigerians at home and abroad

One love brothers and sisters kiss.

Next year will be greater and more celebration in one Nigeria of our dream
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by TheMainMan: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Abeg who go cook fried rice,salad and chicken just text ur address for me to visit.Distance is no barrier just make sure say d food sweet.
.. No 10,, sambisa forest.. Along boko haram way.. Sambisa..

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by COOLDK(m): 1:05am On Oct 01, 2015
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Me
God Bless Nairalanders

God Bless You for saying Amen silently!

Amin! Amen! Amin Ase!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2015
It doesn't worth a damn celebration.

Wise up people.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by odinese(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Nigerians be celebrating independence but the country ain't developing..
So annoying to see.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 01, 2015
The land is green!! The future is white!! I love my country so much
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2015
I thank God for Nigeria,it is an era of change indeed.
Visit http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0 and choose a hairstyle for the new month
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Emekamex(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day Nigeria. I will like to thank God for adding another year to our dear country and also GEJ for bowing out as a hero by conducting a free and fair election. We all should be thankful for this, for this singular act of courage helped strengthen our country.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Fynestboi: 1:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Nigeria @55
The love of my nation is my worthiness; the love of my people is endless; all i want for my nation is happiness let me be the first to wish you a very happy independence day and happy new month friends.

Fynestboi
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by menix(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2015
Wasted 55yrs..

Demons punish Luggard where him dey..

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by 190theclown: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by niggi4life(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2015
We shall overcome
We shall overcome, someday........

Happy Independence to my darling Country Nigeria, the land that flows with milk and honey.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless my family
And God bless all Nairalanders

Happy New Month
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by chesterlee(m): 1:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Whats worth celebrating in this entity called Nigeria.

*Spits at Lord Lugard's grave*

*Walks out of Thread*
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Olypeppy(f): 1:21am On Oct 01, 2015
God bless my country...I pray for peace and one Nigeria...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2015
HAPPY 55th INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA (GiaNt of AFrica) .. One day we will get there.. cheesy

#PROUDLY9ja

also thunder fire all of una wey won scatter us ,tribalist mofos angry

in other news Mongo park discovered river niger abi, where our ancestors then dey fish before undecided
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Datshyguy(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2015
yes o. happy independence day NIGERIA!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 01, 2015
MzzCutie:
Happy 55th Independence Day, Nigeria and happy new month to all my beautiful people!
Moreover, Google is also celebrating us too,check google.com and see magic lol

I love your hips sha
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Fragilefunds(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2015
[/b][b]I love naija
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by keffekul(f): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2015
happy betday Nigeria,hapi betday to my World best(mom)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by zeusdgrt(m): 1:35am On Oct 01, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. No 10,, sambisa forest.. Along boko haram way.. Sambisa..
No problem I know the place
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence day Nigeria, your shidren in North America dey celebrate you o. Please get better soon, no where else in the world compares with you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by ragiluhivo(m): 1:40am On Oct 01, 2015
The zoo is 55..Oh well it must be on of the oldest zoos in the world...

God punish one nigeria...the zoo must fail
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by gbegudujo: 1:45am On Oct 01, 2015
God bless me and my family God bless Ondo state God bless Nigeria. AMEN
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by oviejnr(m): 1:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Yet another wasted Year, which I assume is a scar in d consciousness of humanity. If we had lost 55yrs, lets not this generation lose another 50yrs. Hope for the next generations to come #Nigeria_2065
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Macelliot(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2015
Biased Mods... Lalasticlala, Seun I posted it first.
https://www.nairaland.com/2635403/happy-independence-nigeria-55
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by barnacle: 1:54am On Oct 01, 2015
we are one Nigeria, no matter the tribal wars and face off
after all siblings fight and still share the same joy.
happy get together Naija
and they said we wouldnt make it....
we stand KIDIGBA NO SHAKING!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by shut(f): 1:57am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence to the land of my ancestors
Happy birthday Nigeria,happy 55th year of freedom .

1Naija,1Africa,united we stand.

smiley
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 2:02am On Oct 01, 2015
wishing you all happy independence & happy new month!!! May dis bring joy ! hapiness ! Greatness 2 us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Superstitious Beliefs Of Nigerians About Animals / Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu / The Physically-Challenged Kano Girl Gets A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.