Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! (21459 Views)

Rite Foods Limited Wishes Nigeria A Happy Independence Day / Nigeria @57:- Happy Independence Day / Happy 55th Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month - Drop a Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2015
MzzCutie:
Happy 55th Independence Day, Nigeria and happy new month to all my beautiful people!
Moreover, Google is also celebrating us too,check google.com and see magic lol

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by jomoh: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by kuunlexbaba: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2015
Freedom is non-negotiable I do decree,
However, at what price and when is freedom, no longer free.
I ask this question because I am sure that we all agree,
Our country has become so corrupt and full of anarchy.
Our ruling politicians are causing chaos and unrelenting strife,
And expect us to march to the beat of their drums, and noisy fife.
While they abuse our trust, our taxes and embezzlement is rife,
And they make a misery of our right to a normal self-respecting life.
When our guests from other countries both far and near,
Have no rights and continually live with anxiety and also in fear.
Our constitution and other human rights that we hold so dear,
Are under threat by the ruling party who would like it to disappear.
When Citizen finds it hard to stomach the deterioration of so many things,
And our leaders believe that we are their pawns and they are the kings.
When an immoral, unethical, dishonest leader expects us to jump when he sings,
Is the reason that all creed and colors are looking abroad to spread their wings.
Our leaders must realize circumventing the law for self-enrichment is not the key,
If we want our country to be prosperous and to be revered internationally.
A leader’s job is not to dictate, but rather to be respected, admired and be a trustee,
Of the land we love, with so much potential, a land which should be freer than free. ....
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. NIGERIA
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by JoeCutie(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Nigeria with all thy faults, I love thee still - My country! Yesterday, today and forever, I pledge to thee, my fatherland.

Happy Independence, Nigeria.
#GreatPeople
#GreatNation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Image123(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2015
PMB needs rest oh, it was very obvious from his speech.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Skybee1(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2015
NIGERIANZ DAKKADA LET CELEBRATE N BUILD A PROSPEROUS NATION,NIGERIA MY PRIDE SINZ 1960
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Sexytemi(f): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence day to my beloved country Nigeria, and Happy New Month to my fellow nairalanders.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by ikorodureporta: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Hw many of u rememba 'Nigeria is 25' song? Hw old ar u
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by kingthreat(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
May it not be well for all those calling my dear nation a zoo.
Those Boko Haramists, Ipobians and Massob people. Ya'll can kiss my hairy black Nigerian buttt!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by santosjohn(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2015
You will not be stranded in your journey, God will uphold & lead u in d path of excellence as u trust His leadership & fatherly care dis month & always. Happy new Month...Happy Independence
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by STEPHMIDE(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2015
happy independent day to my country Nigeria
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Iceduhu(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2015
MzzCutie:
Happy 55th Independence Day, Nigeria and happy new month to all my beautiful people!

"Do not fear me, Fear the consequences of your actions" PMB...Happy Independence day Anniversary #Nigerians
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by wabuk(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=MzzCutie post=38549536]Happy 55th Independence Day, Nigeria and happy new month to all my beautiful people!

[/quote. And happy birthday to me , Thank you God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the experience of this past year.
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to you.
Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you lord Amen.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by 360command: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2015
No light during independence. I will be happy celebrating a new biafra republic.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by ketekete: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence day - Happy new month everyone.. www.ketekete.com says so cheesy
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Laveda(f): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy New Month ya'll

Love you loads kiss kiss
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Elosky20: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2015
ωєℓℓ mу qυєѕтιση ιѕ αяє ωє ¢єℓєвяαтιηg 55 уєαяѕ σƒ ρяσgяєѕѕ σя яєgяєѕѕ. ƒяαηкℓу тнєяє ιѕ ησ ηєє∂ ƒσя ¢єℓєвяαтιηg в¢σѕ ωє αяє ѕтιℓℓ ∂єρєη∂єηт.єg συя χ¢нαηgє яαтє яυηηιηg ∂σωη в¢σѕ σƒ ∂σℓℓαяѕ
ησ єmρℓσуmєηт ƒσя тнє уσυтн
ρσνєяту ση тнє ιη¢яєαѕє
тєяяσяιѕт αттα¢к єνєяуωнєяє
ιηѕє¢υяιту
¢σяяυρтιση
ιηƒℓαтιση
ωιтн αℓℓ тнєѕє gσιηg ση ιη тнє ¢συηтяу. ι тнιηк ωнαт ηιgєяια ηєє∂ѕ тσ∂αу ιѕ ¢σmρℓєтє ∂яу ƒαѕтιηg jυѕт ℓιкє тнє ρєσρℓє σƒ ηιηєνєℓ ∂ι∂ ιη тнє вιвℓє. ѕσ ιηѕтєα∂ σƒ ѕαуιηg нαρρу ιη∂єρєη∂єη¢є ι ωιℓℓ яαтнєя ѕαу нαρρу ƒαѕтιηg ∂αу тσ єνєяуσηє.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by jackobi(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2015
55years and still standing. Yet we are still not where we should be and the situations we find ourselves makes others wonder- If there is a tomorrow for us as a nation.
We wake up each morning holding on to worries for the next generation. If only the previous generation set the right pace for us to follow. No matter our differences and thoughts Nigeria is 55 we have a lot to be thank for. grin
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by lilkudos(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
NONSENSE
Oga you look like nonsense... It's your type that ruins a nation.. Why weren't you born a Kenyan .. Thank God it's possible to change your nationality... Whatchu waiting for? ##no offense bro.. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by benitwater(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
fabuloustee:
Happy independence day Nigeria.

Party at my place....by 5pm
address of ur place or i don't belive.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Kingspin(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2015
Hopeless country to be frank.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by inalegwu99(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Hapy hapy

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by dantewest: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.

That is just sad, cos Buhari is definitely not who the media propaganda paint him to be.

Although, there has been light so far. I just pray the Nation won't be misruled as we have always been.

And for those shouting Wailing wailers at anyone who questions Buhari, those people are the most dangerous people to give any sorts of relevance to.

Instead of them to argue with sense and fact, they resort to silly abuses and name calling. That is simply immature, brutal and wicked.

The term wailing wailer is used to discredit any other point of view that any legitimate Nigerian have. I see it as a wicked type of censorship, attacking the sub consciousness of anyone who doesnt fall in line with the party's point of view.

Grab a book, not just any book. Read 1984 by George Orwell. Read it and gain insights to how the government is not to be trusted, especially in this modern age.

Be wise.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Aitee1: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
chesterlee:
Whats worth celebrating in this entity called Nigeria.

*Spits at Lord Lugard's grave*

*Walks out of Thread*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nickymezor(f): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2015
HOLAROCKDAY:
wishing you all happy independence & happy
new month!!! May dis bring joy ! hapiness ! Greatness 2 us
Amen
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by kingkenny01(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
keffekul:
happy betday Nigeria,hapi betday to my World best(mom)

Appy bbd 2 9ja and our mummy.....
LL9ja
LLMum
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by newtonmoses: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy birthday to Nigeria. through hard work and determination of her people, Nigeria continues to be one of the largest economies in Africa.

Fee free to visit https://www.customwritingbay.ca for professional academic writing tips.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Cornerstone199(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day Nigeria Happy Independence Day Nigeria Happy Independence Day Nigeria

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by dannycrane: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Happy independence day to one of the most promising nations in Africa. Nigeria has faced a lot of challenges since independence but the good thing is the leadership and cooperation of citizens of this country has enabled it to move forward. We are hoping that even the current challenge of Boko Haram and the rise in the cost of living will be looked into. You can always visit https://www.geniushomeworkhelp.com/ whenever you are in need of homework writing services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos / Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu / Funny Superstitious Beliefs Of Nigerians About Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.