Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! (5783 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by i8sins(m): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2015
My wedding was earlier fixed for this year, but due to some issues, we postponed it till next year. Last month, my fiancée asked me about my view on lesbianism which we discussed as a family to be. To cut the long story short, I went out to work as usual on 29th of September, the site which I went to work is close to my fiancée's house but I didn't tell her. When I closed, I decided to pay her a visit surprisingly, but I am the one who was surprised seeing my fiancée doing homo with another lady. Unfortunately for her, none of them saw me cos the door was not locked and they were so carried away in the act. So, I returned home but couldn't sleep since then and I've not told her of what I saw since then. Thinking about my wife to be and the mother of my unborn children doing such is killing me inside. Please, what should I do?

Mod, first page please.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by chocolateme(f): 1:03am On Oct 01, 2015
From FIANCÉE to FURNACE.. Call and meet up with her and talk sternly about it, if she is never making any decision to quit it before the wedding, then she should leave now while the sun shines because no one looks for a black goat at night.
Warn her that if you in as much as perceives it talk more of suspecting her again, hehe!! that you will not only publicize it to the both family members but hand her over to the authorities. Leave her for a long time, pretend you are getting fed up with her and pray over it, she will come around. Foolish wife to be. Very greedy girl, she wants both male and female all to herself.

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 01, 2015
As confused as you,wink
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by TheMainMan: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 01, 2015
chocolateme:
you dis damsel u dnt ever sleep ehh?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by ddshow(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2015
If truly you've been doing your job as a professional mechanic am sure your job won't have been handed over to a quack.

Its either u up your game by servicing the engine frequently and rigorously or you move on.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Really bizarre situation
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2015
crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddshow:
If truly you've been doing your job as a professional mechanic am sure your job won't have been handed over to a quack.

Its either u up your game by servicing the engine frequently and rigorously or you move on.

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by menix(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2015
OP u need Martian slap I swear..

U saw ur financee doing Jigijigi jamjam wiv same sex nd u asking for advise..

If I b ur Jnr broda, I go give u elderly slap to reset ur clock..

Hope u know that lady will certainly give birth to her kind...

11 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by chocolateme(f): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

you dis damsel u dnt ever sleep ehh?
smiley yes I dey ever sleep, u nko?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Busy watching over u
chocolateme:
smiley yes I dey ever sleep, u nko?
more like a guildian angel

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by OKUCHI11(m): 1:54am On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=menix post=38549992]OP u need Martian slap I swear..

Hope u know that lady will certainly give birth to her kind .....I smell this story to be a big fat Lie....if not as a typical Nigerian man U KNOW WHAT TO DO..........RUN AT ALL Cost

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by alterswerve(m): 1:59am On Oct 01, 2015
Phew! I've told the person below me to answer your question. If he/she says rubbish, well..
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by zadok60: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2015
I am sick and tired of all this lame stories ever time..
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Sparklequeen(f): 2:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Wonders
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Spikkylee: 2:54am On Oct 01, 2015
grin Iffa talk my mind nw em go dey vex
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Lucky guy!
3some thingz grin

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by yomi007k(m): 4:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Ur lucky.

U'll be getting 2 for the price of 1.

Tell her a 4some is allowed but u must be a part of it.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 01, 2015
What a unique and quite creative perspective from the person 2 spaces above. grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by sisisioge: 4:17am On Oct 01, 2015
chocolateme:
From FIANCÉE to FURNACE.. Call and meet up with her and talk sternly about it, if she is never making any decision to quit it before the wedding, then she should leave now while the sun shines because no one looks for a black goat at night.
Warn her that if you in as much as perceives it talk more of suspecting her again, hehe!! that you will not only publicize it to the both family members but hand her over to the authorities. Leave her for a long time, pretend you are getting fed up with her a
nd pray over it, she will come around. Foolish wife to be. Very greedy girl, she wants both male and female all to herself.

Sweetie, no one quits being themselves. It is her seexuality. The guy either learns to live with it or live without her. Now that he knows she plays both teams, his age long fantasy may come true. Imagine the blast the three of them will have grin grin. I just cant imagine being all over a fellow bosom... Whew!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by macolino(m): 4:30am On Oct 01, 2015
That girl can never change,its part of her.Thank God U found out before the wedding..Better start looking for another girl,pray this time u won't end up with a hoe.Girls of nowadays I tire for Una oo

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by macolino(m): 4:35am On Oct 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Warn her that if you in as much as perceives it talk more of suspecting her again, hehe!! that you will not only publicize it to the both family members but hand her over to the authorities. Leave her for a long time, pretend you are getting fed up with her and pray over it, she will come around. Foolish wife to be. Very greedy girl, she wants both male and female all to herself.
Imaka kwa
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Hankaka: 4:43am On Oct 01, 2015
My dear brother we must pray hard now this days some funny things do happen
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Babe2sure(f): 4:57am On Oct 01, 2015
chocolateme:

The lady in this case is bi-sexual.
OP should move on if he cannot deal with it, because I don't think she would ever change.
This is not a matter of talking sternly to her. Off course, she will promise to change, but if he is not ready for another bumpy surprise in future, he should just call it quit.
She would have been used to it and cannot quit just like that, talk more of experimenting with it once in a while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Cutehector(m): 5:49am On Oct 01, 2015
Neva marry a homosexual
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by alhaji04: 5:59am On Oct 01, 2015
grin ;Dquote author=menix post=38549992]OP u need Martian slap I swear..

Hope u know that lady will certainly give birth to her kind...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by DaGC(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2015
Tough luck bruv
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by theDEVILisHERE: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2015
Do not put your self in situation you know fully well is not right
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by ITbomb(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2015
The luckiest guy on earth.
Invite them for a 3sensation
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Hhhhmmmmmmmmm......... cry

Honestly, as much as I don't knw wat is wrong, I don't knw who to blame, the lady?? Or nature??

Well....lets be honest 80% of Nigerian ladies are homosexuals if not strict lesbians forget religious, forget law or Wateva U call it, who u dey see put for prison for lesbianism...as much as dey always love guys, dey also amazingly love the female sensations of frolicking with this boobs and all sorts, to be honest it's 2 different feelings..u f eel a dick inside, and sometimes u re emotional attached to a ladies physique, some pple are like dat and born dat way.

Well it's her sexuality and u can't do anything abt it. I always say once a lesbian or a bi sexual is always a lesbian/bi-sexual it's very very difficult to break, it's not jst an addiction it's a personality. It's a person's life style itself. If she stop today because of u, it doesn't mean she won't be attracted to her sex, it doesn't stop the secret feelings of wanting to be strafed by a lady. And one day with or without u in the future she will do it in secret where u might neva have to catch her again

Now question to the OP can u with her and live with it??...or live without her and without it

Question for nairalanders who do u blame?? The Lady and her sexuality or nature?? undecideda

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2015
request for a foursome
and do the necessary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Nipples And Abs In See-through Underwear (photos) / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.