Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers (1072 Views)

Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Can Mary Hear Our Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by winner01(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Ive always loved this guy and i just pray God will use him to move the mountain of Arts and Entertainment. (www.nairaland.com/2635175/7-mountains-change-life-forever)

I’ll say a prayer for you brother, and I’ll encourage others to do same. Hang in there.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by echobee(f): 1:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Wetin dey do am?
Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by RealAdewole(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2015
ok
Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by lordthree(m): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2015
winner01:
Ive always loved this guy and i just pray God will use him to move the mountain of Arts and Entertainment. (www.nairaland.com/2635175/7-mountains-change-life-forever)

I’ll say a prayer for you brother, and I’ll encourage others to do same. Hang in there.
better focus on praying for yourself, Chris brown doesn't even know you exist.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by menix(m): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Him neva jam..
He addicted me to his Fallen Angel now u re running..

Oga com continue watin u start oo..

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by winner01(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2015
About 4 days later, Chris Brown opened up on his Instagram page about his first visit to church in 15 years, and how it has changed the person he is. In the post, he highlights a number of problems in his life, and how he has been able to overcome them.

See the full post:

[b]"I really wanna take this time to thank God for everything he's done for me over the years. The lessons and my personal mistakes I've experienced. I've done a lot in this short time I've been on this earth. I'm 26 but i feel 46 and I understand a lot more as a man and a father.
Before I left the states for this tour run I was able to go to church. I haven't been in almost 15 years. HillsongLA!!!!! It's making me a better person and I appreciate all the fans across the world who love me for me. I'm not perfect by any means and no one has to be. From Gangs to fights to beefs to drugs and anything else frowned upon I've been able to learn my own way and love myself and continue to spread positivity and SMILE.
I feel comfortable in my own skin because man cannot judge man. I want to continue my path to be a legend. I want to always put a smile on the faces of people who think about giving up. Life isn't about self all the time. Life is about "Love". I was able to be inspired by one the the greatest two human beings who ever lived. "Michael Jackson" and "2pac"! Understand that religion and the color of skin doesn't make u any different from the rest of us. Your walk of life is yours and yours alone. Help one another and build life! Just want to show my appreciation! Love yall!"
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by winner01(m): 1:39am On Oct 01, 2015
lordthree:

better focus on praying for yourself, Chris brown doesn't even know you exist.
Okay, I was expecting that. But the love Christ taught was not about showing it to yourself or acquaintances alone.

Happy independence, Dont forget to pray for Nigeria and our leaders even though they might not know you exist. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by igwedaboss(m): 2:19am On Oct 01, 2015
That's a huge one coming from CB, always pouring out his mind.
Despite all his emotional problems, he still keeps pushing.
I still remember when he had the issue with Rihanna back in 2009, jayz and the likes wanted to pull him down. But he didn't fall back. He just kept pushing, the following year he was nominated and awarded the song of the year.
That's one major reason am a big fan of CB. Despite his age at the time (21) he understood giving up is the way of a coward. And since then he has been fighting too many demons, but he is still up there pushing to be king. I admire CB (nohomo) just that there's a lot of positives to take from CB.

Happy independence people.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by winner01(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
menix:
Him neva jam..
He addicted me to his Fallen Angel now u re running..

Oga com continue watin u start oo..
I remember those days, i was addicted to forever and beautiful people. I always wish those celebs will proclaim God, they've got so much influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by Anas09: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
One word from the Lord is all I ask for him. Father send him a word that will cause a revolution in his entire life.
It was just a question "Who then is Jesus Christ?" that made an Islammic teacher to sit down to look for answers and he found Christ, without anyone evangelising him.
Father, just a word. Isa 9:8, says you sent ur word to Jacob, and it lighted on Israel. Let ur sent word of eternal life light upon your son and my brother Christ today.
The enemy has an agenda, but all creatures are subject the creator, let every effort of satan and his agents come to naught in his life and destiny. Take pre-eminence over his life, give him an encounter that will transform his life through your word. Let him become a mighty axe in your hand. In jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by winner01(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Anas09:
One word from the Lord is all I ask for him. Father send him a word that will cause a revolution in his entire life.
It was just a question "Who then is Jesus Christ?" that made an Islammic teacher to sit down to look for answers and he found Christ, without anyone evangelising him.
Father, just a word. Isa 9:8, says you sent ur word to Jacob, and it lighted on Israel. Let ur sent word of eternal life light upon your son and my brother Christ today.
The enemy has an agenda, but all creatures are subject the creator, let every effort of satan and his agents come to naught in his life and destiny. Take pre-eminence over his life, give him an encounter that will transform his life through your word. Let him become a mighty axe in your hand. In jesus name. Amen.
Amen.
Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by winner01(m): 1:23am On Oct 11, 2015
psalm 46;10
Re: Chris Brown Might Need Our Prayers by winner01(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2015
God loves you.

(1) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Prophecies Of 2015 That Haven’t Yet Come To Pass This Year(photos) / The Christian Drummer Boy - A True Life Story / What Color Is God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.