Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (13327 Views)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2015
That is why being single rocks

1 Like

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by jasmine01s: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2015
lok
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by goodlifehyd(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Sure those kids were introduced to a special kinda high grade weed like ikwale igbo
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by menix(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Donate them to amadioha..

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by kilokeys(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Ehn na.. Before dem commot from prison..

Parents go don die na..

So whats d point.. Forgive jare
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Luckygurl(f): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2015
See the ears of the one at the left like nti eleke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by picoba(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2015

[size=18pt]
That shall not be my portion. I will train them in the way of God.
[/size]

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by amusadele: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2015
This family is most likely to be a Fulanis. No other tribe can engage themselves on this act.
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Opoki(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Are they in any way related to Abiola? That ear though. tongue
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Chanchit: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2015
I will just go to court to get a restraining order, that's all.
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Luckygurl(f): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Opoki:
Are they in any way related to Abiola? That ear though. tongue

Thought I was the only one that noticed it sad grin grin
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Is a small world where crazy things happen. I always find solace in the scriptures.

Micah 7:5-6,
"don't trust a neighbor, put no confidence in a friend, even the woman who lie in your embrace, guard the words of your lips..
For a son will rise against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter in law against her mother in law, a man's enemies are members of his own household. "

I am not perplexed because it was penned down over 2,000 years ago..

One of the law in the 48 laws of power states that you should crush your enemies totally..
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by dammytosh: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2015
They must be my Landlord's kids.

I will forgive but will never forget or give then chance to attempt that again.
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2015
Iya awon eleyi ti shi omo gbe ni ward

1 Like

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by toprealman: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2015
basille:
The parents must have been bad at parenting. Not one but 2 kids? There's a missing link.
NOT ALWAYS THE CASE SON.
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2015
The boi on the left looks more of a chimp.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by rebirthiix: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
4give n run away... #simple

1 Like

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Hyphee(f): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
See their ears like that of rabbit, bad children angry
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
they still need to spend time in jail.
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by jerryjere(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Miami11:
I watched this on Tv in awe

Very privileged, kids, big fancy house, well groomed yard, picture perfect family

Then they attacked their family

I bet you would forgive them because you gave birth to them

And demand they seek psychiatry help, and drug rehab, then they have to live very far because you can never trust them again.
ori e dey dere, i buy ur thaugt.
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Pidggin(f): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Forgive?

What if they had succeeded and what is the probability that it will not happen again?

If disowning a child forever means forgiveness, yes I will forgive

1 Like

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by goodgate: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
The more important question is if I would forgive myself if I failed as a parent to the extent that my children want to kill me and their mother. Oh, lord. That's the height of failure. This isn't normal, I mean two kids not even one. There as agreement and their was a plan, and an execution. I give up.
Very deep and insightful,many parents these days think parenting is all about sending the child to the percieved best schools,providing the so-called good life,while neglecting the child's psycho-mental and emotional wellbeing.Most of the prevailent societal vices ranging from rape,incest,cultism,robbery drug addiction a nd thuggery etc, are as a result of the dysfunctional family system.Parents need to look inwards and make efforts at creating perfect parent to child relationships, this way true love and affection will be created, harmful traits discovered and forestalled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Trust is forever destroyed,but even now I know I'd forgive...Buh I'm trying to imagine the circumstances that could have resulted in two children trying to snuff out lives out ov their parents.....Lord,may your mercies never depart from us..Humans need sense!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Pennywise(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
How can any father forgive this kind of children with the mother who had them?
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
They won't even think of doing it in the first place...because I will train them
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Jckleiin(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yeah sure I will forgive them....they are my kids. And I wont stop praying for God to transform them while I send them for proper rehab
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by lastpage: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
sihom:

You would have failed as a parent, if (God forbid) your children want to kill you!! Stop that crazy talk right there.

As a parent you can only do so much for your children REMEMBER children are human beings with a will of their own regardless of how well or right you raise them.

In other words, they have the power of choice like everyone else and they will choose to either do right or wrong. You are familiar with the Cain & Abel story aren't you?

Do you think Adam & Eve didn't raise both boys well? My folks raised me well and in the right path like the bible says, I knew the 10 commandments at an early age but when I decided to have sex none of that mattered.

I knew at the back of my mind that sex out of wedlock was wrong and I didn't forget my parents teachings I just chose to do what I wanted regardless of all the right things I knew.

Am I making any sense at all to you? I hope so because I hate it when parents get blamed for the foolishness of their children especially when those children are young adults and know better but choose to not do better.

Even our Creator gives us the free will to choose between Him & the devil, that free will flows to all areas & aspects of our lives so don't get it twisted. Those two idiotic boys knew what they were doing

Thanks for your post.
In addition, let me iterate that we live in a world where the Govt has so much interfered with "Parenting" to the extent that you can even correct these children, the way you should, when you see them developing bad symptoms at an early age.

Are you aware that in the WEST, (where this happened), kids are encouraged right from the first day in primary school, to spy on their Parents, to report them to the Police if they tried to correct them or instil discipline in them!
Infact, some Parents live in fear of their children!
Broken marriage in most cases, is also a MAJOR FACTOR.

How then do you expect such Parents to have absolute blame, if those children go haywire?
They can only try their best and live the rest to God.

A bad child (God forbid we have one) will still turn out bad.

What l think is lacking in these privileged children (not their Nigerian counterpart from deprived home o! ) is the KNOWLEDGE AND FEAR OF GOD... FROM AN EARLY AGE
Most parents dont know the importance of "spirituality" in their children's upbringing. .

Let your child pray for himself, you their parents, for their country, from an early age.
Talk to them about God, about Love, about respect for self and others
Talk to them about the "importance and sanctity of life"..
And finally, show and live an EXEMPLARY LIFE in front of them.

No one is perfect, just try your best as a Parent.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
I cn wish dem dead atyms bt cnt imagine carrying it. Out my sef, n dts wat I wish. My haters
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Olamidebright: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Too bad,i don't have answer for this because i don't want it in my life.crazy things and if it happen(GOD FORBID)i will forgive them for christ sake and avoid there movement around me and after then before they chop 2o i will have chop 200.
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

Thanks for your post.
In addition, let me iterate that we live in a world where the Govt has so much interfered with "Parenting" to the extent that you can even correct these children, the way you should, when you see them developing bad symptoms
Lastpage!

I feel you. Chop knuckle
Re: This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? by MadCow1: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
I will forgive them when I am watching them being lowered into the ground in wooden boxes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? / Ways To Be A Good Working Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.