Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,968 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8545 Views)

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Doyn1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2009
Re: . by Diva1(f): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2009
Why don't you see your self marrying her if she has all those qualities and u love her?

1 Like

Re: . by SisiJinx: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
Just let her go and stop wasting her time.

2 Likes

Re: . by tope2000(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
Doyn1:

Hey people come 2 my rescue oo, I have this girl I have been dating for 6years now, she is all what a man wants in a lady. (neat, loyal, caring, faithful, marriage material etc) She loves me so much and I love her so much as she settles situations around me whenever she's around but I dont see myself marrying her. I dont see a future in it. We are still together though but just dont know what to do Please peeps advice me ooo

She hs all the qualities a woman is meant to have n u dont want to marry her?

Million dollar question : ARE U GAY? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Doyn1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2009
Common peeps I'm no Gay but I just dont see us having a future together honestly I would be very lucky to have her as my wife because I know for sure I will have a great home and a good mother to take care of my kids but really there is something I just cant explain. well maybe she's not all that facial beautiful asides there's something I cant really explain but rlli I really dont know, I am confused!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2009
Why don't you see yourself marrying her?

Is she another "ugly" fiance?
Re: . by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
Doyn1:

Common peeps I'm no Gay but I just dont see us having a future together honestly I would be very lucky to have her as my wife because I know for sure I will have a great home and a good mother to take care of my kids but really there is something I just cant explain. well maybe she's not all that facial beautiful asides there's something I cant really explain but rlli I really dont know, I am confused!!!

Did u just noticed she wasnt facially beautiful after 6yrs? what other thing cant u figure out yet after wasting 6 good yrs of her life huh??
I DONT GET MEN angry angry

I think u dont appreciate wat u have. . . . . . . also i think there might be another girl that u really like, u r just looking for an excuse. undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by brutal(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2009
He doesn't know what he wants. cry

2 Likes

Re: . by ladybam(f): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
brutal:

He doesn't know what he wants. cry
yh
he's practically confused
Re: . by Doyn1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
Well I dont think I have wasted 6years of her life because I hv affected her life so much for the years and I'm nt callous, I hv got a heart and is why I brought d topic up here so I know ur views, Common its not a hard and fast rule even if I decide to call it a quit 2day I expect her to take the positives outta 6years, No girl anywhere, Its just my feelings ooo, been thinking abt this issue for ova 2years now.
I just dont know why I cant marry her oo, I am really really confused and she's been loyal and faithful all along, I'm rlli confused
Re: . by Igwe9(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
shes not beautiful based on your own judgment.  You will soon get enough of your new lover, I hope you no go become Aaron. smiley smiley
Re: . by tope2000(f): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2009
Doyn1:

Well I dont think I have wasted 6years of her life because I hv affected her life so much for the years and I'm nt callous, I hv got a heart and is why I brought d topic up here so I know ur views, Common its not a hard and fast rule even if I decide to call it a quit 2day I expect her to take the positives outta 6years, No girl anywhere, Its just my feelings ooo, been thinking abt this issue for ova 2years now.
I just dont know why I cant marry her oo, I am really really confused and she's been loyal and faithful all along, I'm rlli confused

Then i guess you should let go . . . u r prolly holding her back from some1 that will love n cherish her now.
Let go

1 Like

Re: . by bluespice(f): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
gawddammit!
if after 6 yrs ur retarded self finally realises she's not "facial beautiful" (sic), let her go
make her aware of this feeling and for the love of God,
quit leading her on!
Re: . by ladybam(f): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
Doyn1:

she no dey fine abi.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2009
bluespice:

gawddammit!
if after 6 yrs ur retarded self finally realises she's not "facial beautiful" (sic), let her go
quit leading her on!
grin grin grin grin grin

Naija girlz ti suffer baje baje. Kilo fa gbogbo eleyi? shocked shocked
Re: . by Doyn1(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2009
@ Tope2000 R u in Unilag? D face rings a bell
Re: . by AnthonyKil(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2009
make her as your sex slave ok? grin
Re: . by tope2000(f): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2009
Doyn1:

@ Tope2000 R u in Unilag? D face rings a bell

my face be alarm?? cheesy
nah i dont go to unilag
Re: . by Doyn1(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2009
Well I wz looking for all ya views on this and I dont think I have seen anything meaningful so far, Oya now, talk to me
Re: . by tope2000(f): 12:08am On Apr 20, 2009
OMG
bros dem talk say make u let the girl go
abi u want eat ur cake n have it too? undecided
Re: . by ladybam(f): 12:08am On Apr 20, 2009
AnthonyKil:

make her as your sex slave ok?  grin

abi

*Toyinrayo:

grin grin grin grin grin

Naija girlz ti suffer baje baje. Kilo fa gbogbo eleyi? shocked shocked

abi ooo lol

bluespice:

gawddammit!
quit leading her on!

in short;
@ Poster: drop her pix here.we need 2do some NL analysis
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
   grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2009
lady bam:

@ Poster: drop her pix here,we need 2do some NL analysis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Plz do, gosh, I'd loveeeeeeeeeeee to analyze some pics, esp those breaking my sistahs heart.

Oya, gbe sile!
Re: . by Doyn1(m): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2009
Peeps not like she's ugly, she's not, I mean I wouldnt be dating her if she was ugly abi but d thing is I cant rlli figure out why I dont see my future with her, (small secret) I have a thing for very light gurls and she'z dark anyways thats just by d way sha, I think I know what 2 do,
Re: . by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2009
Poster, where's your own pix?
Re: . by tope2000(f): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2009
Doyn1:

Peeps not like she's ugly, she's not, I mean I wouldnt be dating her if she was ugly abi but d thing is I cant rlli figure out why I dont see my future with her, (small secret) I have a thing for very light gurls and she'z dark anyways thats just by d way sha, I think I know what 2 do,

Dis she coloured herslf with palm oil when u first asked out?? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Doyn1(m): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2009
@ Toyinrayo, I dont want 2 post my pics on here so I dont get caught on awares, Send me ur e-mail and i'll send it 2 u
Re: . by nonoy: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2009
Wtf after 6 frigging years. No doubt ur very confused. As 4 lykn fair girls, mayb i'l get u d numbers of d multicoloured 1s. Agbaya, u have wot most guys crave 4 & ur here talkn abt trivialities. Hiss!!!
Re: . by Doyn1(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2009
@ Poster, I'm not asking you to condemn me aight, I just needed your views and thats all so if you really think you got something reasonable to add to what we have here then spill it and if you dont zip it,
Re: . by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2009
Doyn1:

@ Toyinrayo, I dont want 2 post my pics on here so I dont get caught on awares, Send me ur e-mail and i'll send it 2 u

wetin u tink say she wan use ur picture do for her email addy

hisss

ur pathetic!!
instead of being truthful and telling her how you've felt for for the past two years, you come here to NL to seek advice

You dont LOVE her cos love does not think of itself, its not selfish

Some1 will do the same to you- just wait and see

1 Like

Re: . by Czarskit(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2009
~ There's a thin, faint line between confusion and madness ~

2 Likes

Re: . by nonoy: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2009
@czar
he tilting towards madness. Lol
Re: . by 190: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2009
shud i comment here,

Thinking,
thinking,
thinking,
well @ poster
after 6yrs, pls broda marry her
if u leave her after all these years and she naked swear for u
im afraid brother u fit craze put o grin grin
anyway dnt use that opportunity 2 ask tope out
shes dark too,
so pls marry her
if u try sumtin funny,u wud see sometin funny from her too,

@ tope
ure not fine,
ure HOT and
bsides ure yoruba again grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Help!!! / Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.