Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8542 Views)

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by edelweiss(f): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: People wonder why bleaching is a big thing in Naija
abi ooo likes of him makes bleaching thick!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sisi Jinx: Just let her go and stop wasting her time.
Seconded.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Doyn1: Common peeps I'm no Gay but I just dont see us having a future together honestly I would be very lucky to have her as my wife because I know for sure I will have a great home and a good mother to take care of my kids but really there is something I just cant explain. well maybe she's not all that facial beautiful asides there's something I cant really explain but rlli I really dont know, I am confused!!!
Na wa for you ooo. Now u have a good woman and u are still confused and complaining knowing fully well that a gud woman is a scarce commodity in Naija. I pray that one of theses aristo pursuer come into ur life, then ur eyes will open. Stop wasting her time and let her meet a good man ooo.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
tope2000:

Did u just noticed she wasnt facially beautiful after 6yrs? what other thing cant u figure out yet after wasting 6 good yrs of her life huh??
I DONT GET MEN angry angry

I think u dont appreciate wat u have. . . . . . . also i think there might be another girl that u really like, u r just looking for an excuse. undecided
Some men are just naturally wicked.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
lady bam:
yh
he's practically confused
He is just a wicked man.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
Doyn1: Well I dont think I have wasted 6years of her life because I hv affected her life so much for the years and I'm nt callous, I hv got a heart and is why I brought d topic up here so I know ur views, Common its not a hard and fast rule even if I decide to call it a quit 2day I expect her to take the positives outta 6years, No girl anywhere, Its just my feelings ooo, been thinking abt this issue for ova 2years now.
I just dont know why I cant marry her oo, I am really really confused and she's been loyal and faithful all along, I'm rlli confused

If wot u are saying is true, you should work on urself.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Doyn1: Peeps not like she's ugly, she's not, I mean I wouldnt be dating her if she was ugly abi but d thing is I cant rlli figure out why I dont see my future with her, (small secret) I have a thing for very light gurls and she'z dark anyways thats just by d way sha, I think I know what 2 do,

I wish you are close to me, I for slap sense put for your head, na colour u want marry or na character and other things wey the girl already get. If you leave that girl because of her complexion u will surely regret it.
Re: . by Browneyes3(f): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Your question itself is quite confusing,make up your mind and give back formidable reasons why you know/think yhu can't marry her and we'll get back to you.
Re: . by Browneyes3(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
Doyn1: Common peeps I'm no Gay but I just dont see us having a future together honestly I would be very lucky to have her as my wife because I know for sure I will have a great home and a good mother to take care of my kids but really there is something I just cant explain. well maybe she's not all that facial beautiful asides there's something I cant really explain but rlli I really dont know, I am confused!!!
mmmttcchhewww!!!!!.......be sensible and responsible,act like a grown-up make up your mind or leave her for a more deserving man...not 'confused-boys' as y#ur*self.
Re: . by liddymiway: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
Imao ;;;;;;; why do guy's always use this line this days " I love her but I dnt kw what wrong" guy if u no won do no weate her time undecided
Re: . by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Stop lyin! She doesnt exist'
Re: . by Exclibur(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
People, the original poster started this topic way bak in 2009 in case No one noticed.
I'm curious to find out wat the guy decided to do sha. The thot of being married scares most men.
Re: . by Koolyarns: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
if you are man or a lady, i am sorry to say, YOU MUST BE CRAZY!!!! how would you say you love someone very much and you have been dating for 6 years and you say you don't see marriage in your future, are you not a fool? come on find something better do with your life and stop being stupid.
Re: . by sexyzeeno: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2012
:
*Toyinrayo:
grin grin grin grin grin

Naija girlz ti suffer baje baje. Kilo fa gbogbo eleyi? shocked shocked
no be small thing o, after 6yrs bro u r wicked o. Pls stop wasting her time cos u don't know wat u want.
Re: . by sexyzeeno: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2012
angryGod bleSs u I can see he's not serious at all. Tell us when u r ready *runaway*
Brown_eyes: Your question itself is quite confusing,make up your mind and give back formidable reasons why you know/think yhu can't marry her and we'll get back to you.
Re: . by hellolalit: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
Doyn1: Hey people come 2 my rescue oo, I have this girl I have been dating for 6years now, she is all what a man wants in a lady. (neat, loyal, caring, faithful, marriage material etc) She loves me so much and I love her so much as she settles situations around me whenever she's around but I dont see myself marrying her. I dont see a future in it. We are still together though but just dont know what to do Please peeps advice me ooo

GO THROUGH THE STORY BELOW AND ASK YOURSELF:

A student asks a teacher, "What is love?
"The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the wheat field and choose the biggest wheat and come back.

But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back o pick."

The student went to the field, go thru first row, he saw one big wheat, but he wonders....may be there is a bigger one later.

Then he saw another bigger one... but may bethere is an even bigger one waiting for him.

Later, when he finished more than half of the wheat field, he start to realize that the wheat is not as big as the previous one he saw, he know he has missed the biggest one, and he regretted.

So, he ended up went back to the teacher with empty hand.

The teacher told him, "...this is love... you keep looking for a better one, but when later you realize, you have already miss the person...."

*"What is marriage then?" the student asked.

The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the corn field and choose the biggest corn and come back. But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick."

The student went to the corn field, this time he is careful not to repeat the previous mistake, when he reach the middle of the field, he has picked one medium corn that he feel satisfy, and come back to the teacher.

The teacher told him, "this time you bring back a corn.... you look for one that is just nice, and you have faith and believe this is thebest one you get.... this is marriage."

2 Likes

Re: . by Gmoney5(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Doyn1: Hey people come 2 my rescue oo, I have this girl I have been dating for 6years now, she is all what a man wants in a lady. (neat, loyal, caring, faithful, marriage material etc) She loves me so much and I love her so much as she settles situations around me whenever she's around but I dont see myself marrying her. I dont see a future in it. We are still together though but just dont know what to do Please peeps advice me ooo

If it took you 6 years to realize all these, then SHE is better off without you. I think she needs to dump your ass.
Re: . by minority84(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2013
cheesy abegi, free the babe, make she know her fate asap.... Don't invite the wrath of G̶̲̥̅̊ø̸̸̨̲̣̣d̶̲̥̅ upon yourself...shikenah*
Re: . by infodollarman(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Doyn1: Hey people come 2 my rescue oo, I have this girl I have been dating for 6years now, she is all what a man wants in a lady. (neat, loyal, caring, faithful, marriage material etc) She loves me so much and I love her so much as she settles situations around me whenever she's around but I dont see myself marrying her. I don't see a future in it. We are still together though but just dont know what to do Please peeps advice me ooo
you don't love her, it is mere infatuation
Re: . by nky19: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
are u guys communicating well?even in sex?
Re: . by Oshiite: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
u dont love her,simple and short and dat is no crime,pls let her be
Re: . by pweeryambre: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Op. So are u married now? After 6years from 2009 till now is 10 years. If u are still single then its a shame, and what about the poor girl?
Re: . by zainny50(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
U'v never loved her, u were only taking advantage of her kindness. U better let her go b4 its 2 late.
Re: . by mariannlove(f): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
@poster, the truth is that you dont kn wat you want.

1 Like

Re: . by hellolalit: 3:13am On Mar 03, 2013
DON'T SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING, IF YOU MARRY HER JUST BECAUSE IT WILL BE ETHICAL,THEN IT WILL BE A COMPROMISE AND YOUR MARRIED LIFE MAY NOT BE HAPPY ONE ,BOTH FOR YOU AND THE GIRL. but yes, just because of personality of the girl(like if you want an outspoken,frank,bold etc girl)you are SURELY ignoring a DIAMOND, you may realise this after she won't be in your life. why don't you talk to her directly, don't think her heart will be broken, it will be better to get the things clear on the basis of truth rather than to hope on the basis of FALSE EXPECTATIONS. LOVE IS ABOVE ALL PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF A PERSON!!
hellolalit:

"The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the wheat field and choose the biggest wheat and come back.

But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back o pick."

The student went to the field, go thru first row, he saw one big wheat, but he wonders....may be there is a bigger one later.

Then he saw another bigger one... but may bethere is an even bigger one waiting for him.

Later, when he finished more than half of the wheat field, he start to realize that the wheat is not as big as the previous one he saw, he know he has missed the biggest one, and he regretted.

The teacher told him, "...this is love... you keep looking for a better one, but when later you realize, you have already miss the person...."

The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the corn field and choose the biggest corn and come back. But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick."

The student went to the corn field, this time he is careful not to repeat the previous mistake, when he reach the middle of the field, he has picked one medium corn that he feel satisfy, and come back to the teacher.

The teacher told him, "this time you bring back a corn.... you look for one that is just nice, and you have faith and believe this is thebest one you get.... this is marriage."

1 Like

Re: . by Kirinwa: 6:02am On Mar 03, 2013

Guys you see why I hate long dating.It's not even courtship.Courtship will probably take 4 years. undecided

Op it's not your fault.I rather blame the girl that wasted 6 years of her life with you only for you to wake up on the left side spewing this thrash.Chai!!Nigerian girls I hope you're seeing this.Next time a guy walks up to you and asks you out on a date,remember this and don't tell him you're in a 'Relationship'.
Re: . by Kirinwa: 6:10am On Mar 03, 2013
nky19: are u guys communicating well?even in sex?

Are they supposed to be having sex?Now who is he leaving this girl for after enjoying her milk. shocked
Re: . by Youngpo413: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
hellolalit:

interesting
Re: . by Youngpo413: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Doyn1: Peeps not like she's ugly, she's not, I mean I wouldnt be dating her if she was ugly abi but d thing is I cant rlli figure out why I dont see my future with her, (small secret) I have a thing for very light gurls and she'z dark anyways thats just by d way sha, I think I know what 2 do,

some ladies dey suffer o,can you just imagine this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute / Help!!! / An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.