Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics (44200 Views)

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) / Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Why UK? Nigeria would have been a better place to carry out this protest.

While this is funny - on the surface. It's actually a sad reality, if you looked deeper.

An environment that doesn't allow people to be heard isn't one you should be proud of living in.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2015
charlesucheh:
PMB should call SHEKAU for a Tete a tete,
Tell him to Program a RPG rocket launcher for 65,000 people and make sure that those activist are well responded to. NON-ENTITIES...

Now, what is the difference between you and Boko Haram or ISIS?
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by ValerianSteel(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Nigerians don't know anything.The draconian law will be repealed in Buhari's second term.Mark my words.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by EMMAXBLESS(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Na God go punish all dis people oooo
Why I go dey sleep with Guy like me dem don dey kolo with gradual process ooooooo.....
I dey sleep with girls gan sometimes am not satisfied not to talk of a guy like me....
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There MaMa Waka Follow dem alll

If Buhari try approve am for naija We go scatter all Arena ni oo
Mtvheeeeeeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by joseph1832(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

A 15-year old is a minor, and legally incapable of 'consenting'...

Look for a better example.
According to whom? And I suppose a 25 year old man is an adult and legally capable of consenting to another man shagging his ass right?

I'm not surprise you miss the point, only gays and gay advocates will miss the logic of what I said.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by princephraim: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2015
I support them, no homo thou... it's called lifestyle and is no of our business. I Believe that every1 has its own way of living life, so leave them and live your life the way you wanna live it and leave the judgement for God.! thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by faitheverest(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Hahahahahahaha...nairalanders,una no go kill me ooo
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by dguizman(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
PMB....pls tell them thay are mad.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by vroom(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2015
tartarus:

So anyone that supports the LGBT is automatically a homosexual?

How can u support such evil act, if their parents were to be gay would they have come to being?, God wasn't foolish when he created Adam and Eve, he didn't create Adam and Adam,neither Eve an Eve, if u are one of their supporters let us know, we can use u p'aroko ( scape goat) for those bastards in UK to see that Nigeria isn't a save haven for them....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by charlesucheh(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2015
lurther:
Which Nigerian tribe full Londan again sef. I have forgotten ooo.

Someone please remind me again oooo.
YORUBAS......
With a blunt mind i'll say....na dem full dere pass!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by juligon: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2015
no matter how you insult them , gay and lesbianism as come to stay... it has been on for a long period of time and as been passed from generation to generation... JUST THE WAY YOU GUYS HAVE NORMALIZED FORNICATION ....IN THIS MANNER GAY AND LESBIANISM WILL BE NORMALIZED ...SO STOP SHOUTING ON NET.... IF U LIE AND SOMEONE PRACTICES LESBIANISM BOTH ARE THESAME IN THE SIGHT OF GOD....THIS WICKED WORLD. YOU HAVE PRODUCED CONDOMS IN EVERY CORNER TO ENCOURAGE SEX AND NO BODY SAID ANYTHING ...YOU THINK COMING AGAINST GAY CAN SAVE YOU FROM THE COMING WRATH ? IF U LIKE SAY 100YRS IN PRISON ?IT WILL NOT STOP THEM...PRAY FOR GOD TO SAVE YOUR OWN SOUL AND FORGET ABOUT REIGNING INSULTS ON GAYS AND LESBIAN ....I THINK THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO NOW.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by vroom(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2015
princephraim:
I support them, no homo thou... it's called lifestyle and is no of our business. I Believe that every1 has its own way of living life, so leave them and live your life the way you wanna live it and leave the judgement for God.! thank you

Why did u now support them if u kicked against homo?
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by viktor01(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Any guide on how to shoot somebody through the internet?
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by timoney45(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Elzends:
White or black, gay or not, man or woman, be nice to me and I'll do the same......#eminem

Woman don tire una sef?

For those asking that they come to 9ja n demonstrate, it's bad enof that baba sent boko haram to Eastern prisons, una wan kill us sef
Stop the propaganda my friend! It was confirmed by Willie Obiano that the deployment of boko haram prisoners to anambra prison was signed and approved by GEJ before he left office.
Stop the hate
If you must know, i am from yenagoa local government area and reside there too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Ayo25: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Actually I have always thought that the anti-gay law as it is in Nigeria presently is too mild and friendly. It should be life imprisonment for gays and their likes. There is no point bringing them out of jail again after sentencing. The society is for homosapiens not for some sub-human scums called homosexuals...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2015
omojeesu:

NO ONE DISTURBS GAYS FROM ENGAGING IN THEIR SEXUAL PREFERENCE. BUT SOCIETY SAYS SAME SEX MARRIAGE HERE IS AGAINST THE LAW.
FREEDOM IS NOT LINCENCE FOR UNACCEPTABLE SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR.

To varying degrees, there are people who find many different things about you unacceptable.

Right now, there are people who hate you, to the point of violence - just because you are you. You no do them anything; them never see you before; they no even know you.

A few short years ago, blacks were property.

Here's a picture of black girl in a human zoo (Belgium):

She offended some people's sensibilities BECAUSE she was black.

Now, as horrifying as this image is, it's even very tame, compared to other stuff that happened.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by 989900: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2015
"I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fxckin a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand
I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fxck with niggaz that think they broads
Only know how to be ONE WAY . . ."

--DMX.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Love the player... Hate the GAYME!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
joseph1832:
According to whom?

The law dude...
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by stphrank(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
They can come and protest here in Nigeria. We would freely offer sambisa to them...possesed people.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2015
so all those prrps n pix are gay...i jst wonder what would b going through their mothers mind when she sees her son/daughter in dat pix....gosh...
peeps claaiming gay nd later deh will adopt childrn of straight peeps...The thunder dat will punish them is still doing press-up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by larryfelz(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2015
They should at least come to Nigeria and do there demonstration. KILL THEM ALL
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by 989900: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
The same society that vehemently promotes h0m0se.xua.lity, jails people for bigamy/polygamy -- duh! undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by prophetfire: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2015
lurther:
Which Nigerian tribe full Londan again sef. I have forgotten ooo.

Someone please remind me again oooo.
YOLOBAM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by ccollins(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2015
beware.. readers.. that rev.jide macaulay is demonically possessed.. if you are a true Christian.. do not go to his church. most of the leaders of this crusade have a willful or willful pact with the devil.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by BALLOSKI: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Bar shegu masiyata, yan malafan uba
shegu kowai.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Truckpusher(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2015
omojeesu:

-------
Please gay people keep your life indoors.
God created male and female.
Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!
He made phallus for the va.gi.na not the an.us!
Biology is against you.
Chemistry is against you: cations and anions interact.
Physics is against you: unlike forces attract. like forces repels.
Statistics and concept of 'normal range' are against you. You are 'outliers', fringe and extreme.
The word of God condemns what you practice, though God loves you and wants you to come to your senses in repentance.
Your learned behaviour is antiSocial and antiGod.
Please, leave us alone in Nigeria to focus on how to get ourselves out of the mess we have inflicted on ourselves!
-------
NO ONE DISTURBS GAYS FROM ENGAGING IN THEIR SEXUAL PREFERENCE. BUT SOCIETY SAYS SAME SEX MARRIAGE HERE IS AGAINST THE LAW.
FREEDOM IS NOT LINCENCE FOR UNACCEPTABLE SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR.
Its not everyone who speaks for gays is gay my friend.
If we so much tenaciously hold unto God's word as a moral ground on which we criminalize gayism then we should in the same breath condemn and criminalize fornication and adultery after all they are antisocial behavior and against the laws of God.
Freedom of expression is the moral understanding that a particular minority or a number of people has a different approach towards matters that are personal and any act of dehumanizing anyone for holding a contrary opinion is a willful violation of human right and this is not what democarcy preaches.
I detest the fact that two men or women would engage themselves under such circumstances but we need to draw a line between what we want and what some people wants this is simple.

How long do you really think we can hold a people down against their wish and heart desire?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by charlesucheh(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Now, what is the difference between you and Boko Haram or ISIS?
Now, it should be programmed for 65,001. Sorry for forgeting you jare!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by blackpanda: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2015
jmoore:
Homosexuality is insanity.
They should keep themselves busy with research on how they can impregnate their fellow male partners and give birth through the anus.

Even animals know better.

Pure hate and illiteracy! Smh
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by vroom(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2015
tartarus:

So anyone that supports the LGBT is automatically a homosexual?

How can u support such evil act, if their parents were to be gay would they have come to being?, God wasn't foolish when he created Adam and Eve, he didn't create Adam and Adam,neither Eve an Eve, if u are one of their supporters let us know, we can use u p'aroko ( scape goat) for those bastards in UK to see that Nigeria isn't a save haven for them....
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by promise2(f): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2015
They should come home and do this demonstration not doing this in London,then they will all find themselves in prison. anuofias.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by bigpsalmy(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2015
God will deliver us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio / Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.