Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics (44213 Views)

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) / Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Your father is homopoof grin

Again, I support ALL and ANY oppressed Nigerian. I understand why you can't understand that.

Oponu ode. cool

You are a homopoof and I am sure your father was the paedo that initiated you.

Mugu, you think you are being oppressed? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
doomed people
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

You are a homopoof and I am sure your father was the paedo that initiated you.

Mugu, you think you are being oppressed? grin grin grin grin

Oppressed? grin

The things that I've seen today and done, if your entire linage lived to be 1,000 they can't see half of it grin

You're confusing me with social rejects like your father.

Your father and all elders in your family of my age and beyond are homopoofs cool
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by andepower: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
What is archaic about human that negating the silliness of someone waking up to all of a sudden say he or she is gay is harsh and inhuman? We copy the oyibos so tey one day we will start eating 'shit' as a norm claiming anyone that doesnt is archaic
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Oppressed? grin

The things that I've seen today and done, if your entire linage lived to be 1,000 they can't see half of it grin

You're confusing me with social rejects like your father.

Your father and all elders in your family of my age and beyond are homopoofs cool

Are you not the homopoof saying our sane laws oppresses you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Happykenski(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
This people will not inherit Gods Kingdom(1Corinthians 6 : 9,10) and Jehovah hate all of them.......
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

Are you not the homopoof saying our sane laws oppresses you? grin grin grin grin grin

Nope your father is the homopoof grin cheesy You're truly an unsuccessful abortion cheesy

I stand alongside ANY and ALL oppressed Nigerians, this does not mean that I am oppressed.

This may come as a newsflash to you buy Nigeria can never oppress me. Maybe dunces like you with no options wink
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by leofab(f): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
lets live and let them live too. Nigeria should be a tolerant country...we hate eating yam in my vilage doesnt mean every visitor in my village shouldnt eat yam; i might find myself in a village where breathing of air is forbidden tomorrow... A word is enough

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by adekunle0000: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jide and Aderonke ha!!! Omo Odua ni o!!! Why do my people like gay sef? imagine them disgracing African values in the international community. Na wa o!!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Nope your father is the homopoof grin cheesy You're truly an unsuccessful abortion cheesy

I stand alongside ANY and ALL oppressed Nigerians, this does not mean that I am oppressed.

This may come as a newsflash to you buy Nigeria can never oppress me. Maybe dunces like you with no options wink

Your father didn't want you aborted. He saw an opportunity molest and to homosexualise you. Hence why you became a homopoof. grin grin grin grin

14 years if we catch you. grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

Your father didn't want you aborted. He saw an opportunity molest and to homosexualise you. Hence why you became a homopoof. grin grin grin grin

14 years if we catch you. grin

Catch me doing what exactly? Catch me showing empathy to fellow Nigerians? Okay.

You're showing how you're a product of a failed environment. No be your fault at all, someone should have scraped the ovaries out of your grandparent instead of unleashing your monkey like entity on the world grin

You'll get yours soon enough. Hopefully you'll be at the revceiving end of discrimination one day, I pray for it cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by onward4life(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
]Lesbians, Gays, Transgenders and Bisexuals are sinners just as everyone else, so why single them out,launch a crusade against them and infringe on their rights? Abeg let them be.

Alo mate
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by djcliff(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Davidddon:
don be a sentimental and a tribalistic oriented human. If you like join the devil and its likes

noted sir.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Khez: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
They don chop bellyful nua!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by cally3D(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Elzends:
White or black, gay or not, man or woman, be nice to me and I'll do the same......#eminem

Woman don tire una sef?

For those asking that they come to 9ja n demonstrate, it's bad enof that baba sent boko haram to Eastern prisons, una wan kill us sef
I can't make sense outta this! Read thru and try again! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by cally3D(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Akalia:
Lesbians, Gays, Transgenders and Bisexuals are sinners just as everyone else, so why single them out,launch a crusade against them and infringe on their rights? Abeg let them be.
You wouldn't have said this if you "reason well"
All other sins u commit is outside ur body! (Lies, theft, blah blah blah) However, when u fornicate, u sin against ur own body!
God never vex finish for men wey dey straf women anyhow, now na MAN dey STRAF MAN!
Kai! Me no even fit think am!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by tirith(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
OkparaJesus:
I don't know why. I hate homosexuals so much. In the hospital last year I was to attend to a homosexual guy who was beaten to trash by angry mob. Seriously I allowed the guy bleed to death. I pretended as if I was busy treating him as a nurse but I accelerated his death. I wish all homosexuals will die now now... Stupid creatures.

It is upsetting how proud you are of what you did that led you to make an open statement of aiding someone's death and you swore an oath as a medical personnel to save lives, well you are in nigeria where you will get away with because the person was gay. Karma is waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Elzends(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
cally3D:
I can't make sense outta this! Read thru and try again! grin grin grin
U need lobotomy
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Elzends(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
francis7257:
No point.mtchwee
U need lobotomy dear
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Catch me doing what exactly? Catch me showing empathy to fellow Nigerians? Okay.

You're showing how you're a product of a failed environment. No be your fault at all, someone should have scraped the ovaries out of your grandparent instead of unleashing your monkey like entity on the world grin

You'll get yours soon enough. Hopefully you'll be at the revceiving end of discrimination one day, I pray for it cheesy

Catch you doing your homopoof!

It is a crime in Nigeria. That is not ................what rubbish did you call it again? ................................Oppression.

Oppression is what the pro-homosexual brigades/mafia are doing to religious people in the West.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by cally3D(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Democracy comes with a lot of freedom of expression that will stun anyone however it is important for us to understand that these people are humans and have expressed themselves this way and that should be taken into account .

Until we respect minorities in their own rights we will never go nowhere in as much as it might sound repulsive but who are we to judge others over their sexual preferences ?
If we base our morality on religious ground then I think it is important to let God do his job and not humans.
When u don't condemn something u begin to tolerate it!
When u tolerate it, it inevitably becomes part of you!
When it becomes part of you, u begin to take part in it, and voila u have been 'defeated'

Don't look at what is happening in this world with 'mortal' eyes! It's time to be spiritually awake!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

Catch you doing your homopoof!

It is a crime in Nigeria. That is not ................what rubbish did you call it again? ................................Oppression.

Oppression is what the pro-homosexual brigades/mafia are doing to religious people in the West.

You're truly dense, and that is putting it mildly. It must be hereditary because no first generation can be this dumb.

Your father is the homopoof.

Oppression is when a certain segment of the populace is subjected to undue hardship.

I support and and all Nigerians that are oppressed and I don;t even care about their issue just the fact that they are oppressed.

Keep on trying to paint your father as a homopoof, you homophobic slowpoke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by olakes5: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
imagine all animals are gay.... we for don starve to death.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You're truly dense, and that is putting it mildly. It must be hereditary because no first generation can be this dumb.

Your father is the homopoof.

Oppression is when a certain segment of the populace is subjected to undue hardship.

I support and and all Nigerians that are oppressed and I don;t even care about their issue just the fact that they are oppressed.

Keep on trying to paint your father as a homopoof, you homophobic slowpoke cheesy

Homopoof boyfriend of his own dad, it is not undue hardship to ban an abnormality.

Don't commit the act and we wouldn't arrest your poof backside. What is hardship about that, homopoof?
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by onenaira3: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
adekunle0000:
Jide and Aderonke ha!!! Omo Odua ni o!!! Why do my people like gay sef? imagine them disgracing African values in the international community. Na wa o!!!

Biko help me ask am. Even the known Nigerian transgender wey win award na omo odua. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

Homopoof boyfriend of his own dad, it is not undue hardship to ban an abnormality.

Don't commit the act and we wouldn't arrest your poof backside. What is hardship about that, homopoof?

Eya kpele, like I said your grandmothers womb should have been scraped out but now it's too late cheesy

Of course I won't be committing any crime for having emphaty for fellow Nigerians who are oppressed cool

Worry less about me and worry more about how you're going to pull yourself out of that insurmountable abyss that you're stick in.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by awesomesossy(f): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Davidddon:
are you sure u know what u re saying because to me u need psychiatric re-evaluation and mental re- examination.
Oops!!!...u should b one of dem ryt...am pleased to meet u...how market nah cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Eya kpele, like I said your grandmothers womb should have been scraped out but now it's too late cheesy

Of course I won't be committing any crime for having emphaty for fellow Nigerians who are oppressed cool

Worry less about me and worry more about how you're going to pull yourself out of that insurmountable abyss that you're stick in.

Homopoof, I think it is best you ask your father to pull is rod out of your poofarse. grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by emmanuel596(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Welcome to nairaland were people post lies and trash and they hit fp with the speed of light

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Horus(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXeUdKM5oDY

[size=15pt]Repeal Nigeria Anti-Gay Law[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Gamesmart:

Homopoof, I think it is best you ask your father to pull is rod out of your poofarse. grin
For a homophobic you seem to be well versed in what they do.

I can't help you there because I only support ANY and ALL oppressed Nigerians.

You're a perfect example of why I support Womens right to have an abortion grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXeUdKM5oDY

[size=15pt]Repeal Nigeria Anti-Gay Law[/size]

It's just a matter of time, it will get repealed for shizzles my nizzles grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.