Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free (17126 Views)

5 Awesome Hidden Features In Your Android Smartphone / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. / Top 6 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Have you ever tried a handful of so called apps built for the purpose of streaming live broadcasts that didn't work?
Either the channels are limited or they are restricted to certain countries.
Anyways all that is changed now. Stream live DSTV channels for free! and when I say free, I mean you don't pay monthly subscriptions
but however, you know that you need a rugged data bundle to enjoy this Or perhaps you could hook up to a wifi connection.
Either ways you need data to enjoy this...

Streamlive from Channels, to sports(football freaks will like this one), to News, to Movies...Music etc on yur mobile phone

I just wanted to give this away to those interested
The setup apk is 20.3mb. You can download this straight to your phone or download it to your PC,

Then of-course send it via Bluetooth to your phone or just simply copy and paste via USB connected to your phone.
Lemme know what you think guys! If you find it helpful please kindly share and recommend this nairaland post to your friends and colleagues

Click the link below, wait for 5 seconds, then skip ad.

[url=mobdroapk.glcelites.com]Download Here[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Do yu mean mobdro?
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Baroba(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2015
This is modbro app boss not dstv, the app just happened to have some of the content you will find in a dstv package..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Samchelsea(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2015
Guys and know it all syndrome...... Last time I checked sky sports isn't available on Dstv, so bro stop beating around the bush and just tell them to download Mobdro app and stop all this long story of yours.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2015
I downloaded mobdro premium with latest showbox
http://androkingz..co.uk/2015/09/top-5-android-streaming-apps.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Elxandre(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2015
Does the skysport actually show epl matches?
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Samchelsea:
Guys and know it all syndrome...... Last time I checked sky sports isn't available on Dstv, so bro stop beating around the bush and just tell them to download Mobdro app and stop all this long story of yours.

Yes its Mobdro, I don't see any beating around the bush. I made the apk available, is there something wrong with that? If you have something good, just share and stop making it look like i did a bad thing. Thanks for sharing anyways, I will try that out myself. I just wanted you guys t try out out something fun. Its not like any one is paying for it. It is free guys!

6 Likes

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2015
Elxandre:

You can give that a try. I have no interest in football so I wont be able to tell you about that. Just try it out bro, Lemme knw what you think. Cheers
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Abrogeezy:

Yes its Mobdro, I don't see any beating around the bush. I made the apk available, is there something wrong with that? If you have something good, just share and stop making it look like i did a bad thing. Thanks for sharing anyways, I will try that out myself. I just wanted you guys t try out out something fun. Its not like any one is paying for it. It is free guys!

1 Like

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by abogjohn(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Elxandre:
yes i watch all matches there even laliga or bundesliga anytime am on d road.. But with a good connection to enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Samchelsea(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Abrogeezy:

okay sorry if I sounded harsh but I hate it when peeps tell someone to start clicking links of sites instead of telling them what to do.......mobdro is the best in terms of streaming and actually you don't need very fast internet conn, just a medium quality will do cos they have different links to each channels meaning one station can appear like 4times that's to say if the first doesn't work the other will work and for Epl matches BT sports and sky sports got you covered not forgetting you have each club's channels as well.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by skibs020: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
abogjohn:
yes i watch all matches there even laliga or bundesliga anytime am on d road.. But with a good connection to enjoy it
Is it gonna work on bb10?
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by abogjohn(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
skibs020:

Is it gonna work on bb10?
am not sure but try
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by luorquay: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Elxandre:

BTsport 1 & 2 on mobdro shows EPL matches
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by bufness(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
are you saying it require no mb
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by iamfrei: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
its interesting though ....nice1 bro
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
bufness:
are you saying it require no mb
Ofcourse you need subscription. Accessing the net is not free.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
iamfrei:
its interesting though ....nice1 bro
Thanks man. Please share the post with friends and colleagues
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by YBMB(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Baroba:
This is modbro app boss not dstv, the app just happened to have some of the content you will find in a dstv package..
pls shey d stuff de zap data?
No vex cz i neva used it b4, pls give me a lil insight
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by iamfrei: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
its interesting though ..dnt av meg 2 downl.oad it .wuld apreƧ8 it iffff u hlp wif aw to get free mb without tweakn
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by vayne(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Abrogeezy:

Thanks man. Please share the post with friends and colleagues
Any version for iOS?
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by WinkWrld: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
it consumes alot of data. not worth it unless u have d secret of free data like some guys do...PLS SHARE HOW WE CAN GET FREE DATA ON GLO and AIRTEL
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by jbazic(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
I just need an app dat can show serie A.. I don't think mobdro is helping
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by ITbomb(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
WinkWrld:
it consumes alot of data. not worth it unless u have d secret of free data like some guys do...PLS SHARE HOW WE CAN GET FREE DATA ON GLO and AIRTEL

Not just Mobdro, there are other streaming apps that gives better pictures and more options and even show Nollywood movies
Click here to download all and how to get unlimited data

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by ITbomb(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
jbazic:
I just need an app dat can show serie A.. I don't think mobdro is helping
OLWEB TV do show live Series A matches. Check my signature
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by iliyande(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Do yu mean mobdro?

Yes, that's Modbro
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
iamfrei:
its interesting though ..dnt av meg 2 downl.oad it .wuld apreƧ8 it iffff u hlp wif aw to get free mb without tweakn
There are lots of places to look if you need free browsing. Do a google search on nairaland on free mtn browsing. It actually works. I've been using it myself.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Samchelsea:
okay sorry if I sounded harsh but I hate it when peeps tell someone to start clicking links of sites instead of telling them what to do.......mobdro is the best in terms of streaming and actually you don't need very fast internet conn, just a medium quality will do cos they have different links to each channels meaning one station can appear like 4times that's to say if the first doesn't work the other will work and for Epl matches BT sports and sky sports got you covered not forgetting you have each club's channels as well.
Ok man, I appreciate your kind words. The only reason why I asked peeps to download off the site is because I uploaded the setup apk where it can be downloaded. Files size is about 20.3mb. Thanks for the insight with respect to football fans. Cheers!
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
vayne:

Any version for iOS?
I have no idea, perharps other folks on this thread can make recommendations. Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone For Free - Limited Time Offer. / Nokia Manual Configuration For 2700 Classic Model : Help Please / Pls What Is The Meaning Of Airtel KYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.