Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

You Can Make It. Get Inspired From Thaddeus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make It. Get Inspired From Thaddeus (390 Views)

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / How Did You Make It In Life? / How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make It. Get Inspired From Thaddeus by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2015
Are you tired of life?

Does it seems, there is no head way any longer for you?

Maybe you tried various things but it seems to you that there is a barricade holding you from succeeding .

Have lost all hope of success ?

I tell you one thing:

No obstacles will ever live you the way its found you, it will ever make you worst or better , but whichever one depends on your consent.

Why not come to this THREAD always to get yourself moving .

This THREAD will be always updated with words of wisdom and inspiration to keep you afloat .

"Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. You have to trust in something
– your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

Thaddeus I. Is the Author of THE CIRCUIT OF SUCCESS (THE AMAZING SECRET KEY TO ABUNDANCE ). A public speaker and enterpreneur .
Re: You Can Make It. Get Inspired From Thaddeus by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2015
If you don’t know where
you’re going, any road will
get you there. – Lewis Carroll will always say.

But this line is not in the Alice in
Wonderland books. The proper
exchange is : “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat. “I don’t much care where–” said Alice. “Then it doesn’t matter
which way you go,” said the
Cat. “–so long as I get
SOMEWHERE,” Alice added as
an explanation. “Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat, “if you only walk long enough.” What does that mean? Well, the paraphrasing that is so
often quoted is a pretty good
summary the exchange between
Alice and the Cheshire Cat. How
can you pick a road to
somewhere when you don’t know where you are going? How
do you get “there” when you
don’t know or don’t care
where “there” is?

Let your decision decides

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Information On How To Be A Distributor / Few Hours To Go! #kongamondaymadness / Please,i Need Your Advise On Palm Oil Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.